Things not about Manic

DeletedUser

I said we had some villages there, which we do. 3, in fact.

There are many Deus players with stats still in the positive on the frontline -- why do you not host an op on them..? Is it because they're not inactive? I noticed that tfish got a lot of attention -- how sweet.

Should you put a sock in Storm's mouth now, too? :icon_eek:

Having reasons (other than activity :icon_rolleyes: ) to not-attack Cypherr does not mean 'giving up before starting' at all. It means that he is not a priority to us. It's really that simple.

DeletedUser

I said we had some villages there, which we do. 3, in fact.

There are many Deus players with stats still in the positive on the frontline -- why do you not host an op on them..? Is it because they're not inactive? I noticed that tfish got a lot of attention -- how sweet.

Should you put a sock in Storm's mouth now, too? :icon_eek:

Having reasons (other than activity :icon_rolleyes: ) to not-attack Cypherr does not mean 'giving up before starting' at all. It means that he is not a priority to us. It's really that simple.

But I dont say or claim that those member of Deus are useless like some of your mate implyed with my mate....

DeletedUser52603

I think that the real reason is something closer to this : he's being a bit a cluster whore and you know like everyone that entering is cluster would give you so many headache that you guys gave up before starting?chypher play well,he's active,and he got the more condensed and biggest cluster in w24...wich mean that he's not exactly the better way for Deus to improve there's stats or entering a new K...I guess that a few reason more logical to do not lauch on him too much then *we value more those other target....blablabla*

There's 156 members in Storm fams, cypherrr counts as 1. If there's other players we feel we need to hit first we will. We have 155 other members to choose from right? Besides I think many people in DEUS will agree, that you, SDT, and others are more of a threat (more 'value' to Storm) then Cypherr so will be seen to be dealt with first.

Although I believe your points are valid. Cypherrr would be a complete 'bitch' to take down, due to the sheer size of the account but that is it. If you had that account then damn...but luckily its good ol cyph...makes DEUS sleep at night (Apart from that one sitter who sits 70 accounts that Wiz babbles on about). We could always throw some cats at him and drop him by a million points, but I don't see the point in that at the moment.

also,You answered somewhere (cant find it anymore) that you aint playing in W24 anymore and that your just an *observator* care to explain why you always use the * us * then?

Seriously? You've been around long enough to know a little of my history. I've met a lot of people over there, and it will always be a 'us' or 'we'. Like spiritually :icon_wink:

sypherr

GZED GZED, hehe, your nothing but a backstabbing little traitor.

"My name is Maximus Cypherrrerus .... Father to a murdered kinky, brother to many a back stabbed kinkian and i will have my revenge (k45) in this life of the next.....

Who can guess the movie? come on its easy... :D

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

"My name is Maximus Cypherrrerus .... Father to a murdered kinky, brother to many a back stabbed kinkian and i will have my revenge (k45) in this life of the next.....

Gladiator :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

[..]
Thanks for posting my proof of us not valuing Cypherrr. Considering he "nearly" has a whole K front line with us, and over 1100 villages "we" or I was expecting much more impressive stats from him. Especially with the likes of Pepeng Wet in front of him, who had no support and no 'stationary' owner. He wants K45 dominance? Try harder. [..]

But I dont say or claim that those member of Deus are useless like some of your mate implyed with my mate....

Useless, expecting more of... almost the same, right?

....right?

DeletedUser

A grudge-bearer, eh? And here I thought you were a man.

DeletedUser52603

I get that a lot

Great film! Shame there hasn't/wont be a sequel :icon_wink:

On a side note if you ever gain K45 dominance (exc an account going barb), i will give £100 / $160 through Paypal, PP, Ebay whatever the method.

sypherr

lol i except the challenge :D it wil take awhile but i will get there.

Im 20th now and will slowly rise :D

I know it will never be as good as gladiator but im hoping the same combo on robin hood will be an epic film aswell

DeletedUser52603

I know it will never be as good as gladiator but im hoping the same combo on robin hood will be an epic film aswell

Ah sh*t I think its time for that Op now... j/k if you get it the money is yours.

OffT - Gladiator is awesome, RH will not even come close. Hopefully it will be up to scratch though.

DeletedUser

Russel Crowe just doesn't look as cool with a bow :icon_sad:

DeletedUser52603

Or with a green hat on. I like the 'sweat' swept look he had going on in Gladiator.

Gladiator-2000-Dutch-Cd-Cover-6231.jpg

Back in the day, trying to gel my hair like that...the memories :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

He was quite a bit younger back then, too. I imagine the new Robin will be wrinkly :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

gzed said:
Seriously? You've been around long enough to know a little of my history. I've met a lot of people over there, and it will always be a 'us' or 'we'. Like spiritually :icon_wink:

yeah that's why im seriously asking myself about if your really not in W24 anymore

There's 156 members in Storm fams, cypherrr counts as 1. If there's other players we feel we need to hit first we will. We have 155 other members to choose from right? Besides I think many people in DEUS will agree, that you, SDT, and others are more of a threat (more 'value' to Storm) then Cypherr so will be seen to be dealt with first.

I beleive this to be the truth,I just did not liked that some of Deus member implyed that
Chyp does not do a good job on Deus,that's a lie in my mind,he does a good job,like I said..he share the same boarder with Deus that Deus share with him,so the fact that's he got positive stats show that he not doing a bad job.

Also I did not really beleived that Deus dont target him cause the reason you implyed,you simply knew that you would be way more succefull on someone else then him..why lauching with low chance of succes when you can lauch with a hight chance of succes...

Btw..I feel flatered that you beleive im more a threat :icon_redface:

Although I believe your points are valid. Cypherrr would be a complete 'bitch' to take down, due to the sheer size of the account but that is it. If you had that account then damn...but luckily its good ol cyph...makes DEUS sleep at night (Apart from that one sitter who sits 70 accounts that Wiz babbles on about). We could always throw some cats at him and drop him by a million points, but I don't see the point in that at the moment.

wut??

Rukoh said:
Useless, expecting more of... almost the same, right?

....right?

ewww.no,or then call me useless,I could do way more then im actualy doing,and I aint doing it,so we can say we expect more from me,so by your logic,that im useless,but whitout wanting to be mean or rude to you,if you think im useless for storm your fooling yourself :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On a side note if you ever gain K45 dominance (exc an account going barb), i will give £100 / $160 through Paypal, PP, Ebay whatever the method.

sypherr, I'll gift you a few hundred villages in k45, and we split the profit ok?

DeletedUser

I get that a lot

Great film! Shame there hasn't/wont be a sequel :icon_wink:

Hmmm I like this Challenge :). Have fun trying to complete it :D

DeletedUser67090

A bet should benefit both parties.what will cypherr pay gzed if he loses his bet.
How about 50 pounds,if not 100.
And where is your commitment.how long will it take you to complete the task.a month.two or will you wait till the war is over.

DeletedUser52603

A bet should benefit both parties.what will cypherr pay gzed if he loses his bet.
How about 50 pounds,if not 100.
And where is your commitment.how long will it take you to complete the task.a month.two or will you wait till the war is over.

I don't want anything. But when he doesn't I'll just laugh at him, and give him a $1

The Great 1One1

I don't want anything. But when he doesn't I'll just laugh at him, and give him a $1

I do not envisage Cypherrr getting k45 dominance withing a couple months, but I do believe he can achieve it. There are many factors that may help/prevent this, such as a big player in k45 going barb, Deus focusing all their energy on Cypherrr at some point, A S²ORM player gaining K45 dominance instead, me taking over the account.....

Hold up to the bet if you're really making it. I made a bet with Deus without any benefits to me (other than smugness if I won), but I lost and paid up straight away (pr almost straight away, I can't remember. I defo paid up within a couple days). If Cypherrr takes you up on your bet and he wins, I hope that the "more respectable" side of this war will do the respectable thing :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wait, Gzed gets equated with Deus now? That's rather nasty, don't want my boys to get their rep ruined because this hoodlum gzed failed D:

edit; nevermind. By the time Cypherrr gets K45 dominance (if ever), I'll be long gone. Carry on!