Thoughts?

DeletedUser104118

Zeds Dead Nov 21,2013 13:26
Why did you noble "I need a co-player" ?

North West Nov 21,2013 13:28
Who are you?

Zeds Dead Nov 21,2013 13:29
A friend

North West Nov 21,2013 13:32
Of?

Zeds Dead Nov 21,2013 13:35
? lol

i need a coplayer/nick

Zeds Dead Nov 21,2013 13:40
Whats going on? atm seems like you backstabbed him
havent had a chance to speak to nick yet

North West Nov 21,2013 13:42
He was a spy.

Zeds Dead Nov 21,2013 13:46
Any proof?

North West Nov 21,2013 13:50
Yeah not sure why I need to provide it to you though. (On bio, not WP btw) I have no clue why he's here.

Zeds Dead Nov 21,2013 13:52
lol seems to me you backstab him.
Who would he be spying for?

North West Nov 21,2013 13:56
To be honest whatever you think is of no concern to me.

Zeds Dead Nov 21,2013 13:58
Whatever

North West Nov 21,2013 14:53
Even if i did backstab him. Why would that matter ?

Zeds Dead Nov 21,2013 15:03
He told me you did backstab him.
It might not matter to you but it matters to others.
It affects reputation. And it tells me not to trust you.
Never know we may end up in the same tribe one day..

North West Nov 21,2013 15:09
You are not good enough to be part of any tribe i join long term.
This account is an alias, and what does reputation matter, if its only people whose existance doesnt matter to me.
And if it matters to others thats their problem not mine.

Now run along, and learn that in a war game, the only rules that exist are those set by the laws. Anything beyond that is not only permissible, but advisable.

Zeds Dead Nov 21,2013 15:13
How do you know I'm not good enough?
Quite an assumption dont you think..

This game is also about teamwork.
Learn how to play the game.

So as you see above North West is a backstabber & a liar.
But this isn't anything new to tribalwars.
Some people will say all's fair in love & war.

But would you recruit a player like this?
Would you put trust in a player that back stabs his own tribe mate?

I feel that most dukes will let stuff like this go over their shoulders because of high points/rank.

But as I said this is a game based on team work.
I feel players like this should weeded out.

Anyway I thought to bring this up & to have a lively debate, as it's an interesting topic.

North West wouldn't mind me sharing our conversation as he doesn't care about rep :)

DeletedUser

Well i would never stand for someone nobling tribe mates, thats just not right, but if a duke was to kick a player for whatever reason it may be then yes i suppose in that sense i would betray someone and noble them, as they are no longer part of the tribe, just as i would expect others to do to me.

Clueless.

He was smart, if the guy was a tool then he deserved to be sent to the rim.

Clueless.

You make a topic to draw attention to someone's - what you'd consider - bad strategic moves.

When these kind of topics are posted; you, the author, only draw attention to yourself being a class A nonce.

twenty-five

Oh hey. For the record he wasn't a tribe mate when I sent the noble on his main, and then the duke let me take the other one because he seemed to have quit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111495

He was such a good player than he managed to get nobled :)

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
He was a good player, he downfall was trusting North West.

Negative, that may have hurt him, but Tom IS the better player of the two.

Seriously though, if your friend was such a good player he'd never have joined BIO! with honest intentions. The tribe was garbage, if he was good and in the tribe he was also most likely in it with plans to backstab its members as well.

By the way, the last mail showed there, is amusing.

You're right, the game is about teamwork. Just so happens Nick got a bit confused about who was on his team. Tom is part of a team, just not team Bio!.

Last edited:

DeletedUser104118

You're right, the game is about teamwork. Just so happens Nick got a bit confused about who was on his team. Tom is part of a team, just not team Bio!.

Yeah I figured tom is just joining tribes to destroy them internally then re-join sushi when the times right.
Good tactics.. What tribe wouldnt want to recruit a highly ranked account.

Shame I'm the only one who can see this ^^

twenty-five

Yeah I figured tom is just joining tribes to destroy them internally then re-join sushi when the times right.

Not true. I enjoy it in WP. Sushi serves no purpose to me, I can kill them internally within 12 hours.

DeletedUser104118

Not true. I enjoy it in WP. Sushi serves no purpose to me, I can kill them internally within 12 hours.

12 hours impressive.. I'd like to see you back that up.

*Grabs popcorn*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113396

id rather have him than you...

rich26ca

Wow drama...

this is hilarious, not sure what is funnier the tin foil hat comment or the fact that you brought this internal drama to the world forums. trashing a player 3 times your size and your duke, lo....

proof on why as a duke forum reps are need to avoid this very thing...

DeletedUser104118

Wow drama...

this is hilarious, not sure what is funnier the tin foil hat comment or the fact that you brought this internal drama to the world forums. trashing a player 3 times your size and your duke, lo....

proof on why as a duke forum reps are need to avoid this very thing...

1. He's not my duke.
2. It's troops that count not size/points, I doubt he has as many troops as I do.
3. Where is my tin foil hat? :(

twenty-five

If points don't matter, why does the main ranking work on points? And why are troops only a means to get points? If troops are simply potential points, in many cases it is better to already have the points.

DeletedUser104118

If points don't matter, why does the main ranking work on points? And why are troops only a means to get points? If troops are simply potential points, in many cases it is better to already have the points.

My point was its better to have troops than points. Troops matter more than points.
Because you need to defend those points and gain points.
This whole game is about points & troops are tools.

twenty-five

But if you have points it is easier to gain troops in a lot of cases, plus it's likely you have more troops to start with, than it is if you have troops and want points.

DeletedUser

So whats more important now troops or points?:icon_eek::icon_confused:

Insanely hilarious

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with what's been done IMO. All is fair in a war game, I've been at the centre of a few tw controversies in my time.

Expect the unexpected, be ready for anything.