Thoughts?

DeletedUser

7 years later and people still argue about points and troops and which is more important, bore me.

*Snoozes*

rich26ca

1. He's not my duke.
- if he's not your duke and your not in his tribe why care if a duke kicks a player believed to be a spy and then nobled him thats very common.

2. It's troops that count not size/points, I doubt he has as many troops as I do.
- uhm not to be a stickler but at this stage you don't be come the number 2 player on the server by point whoring. you can clearly tell that from his activity and stats that he is farming and therefore has troops. the fact that he has three villages from a players and your friend nobled a barb I would say North is playing the game better.

3. Where is my tin foil hat? :(
you lost your hat thats a shame [sarcasm]

DeletedUser104118

- if he's not your duke and your not in his tribe why care if a duke kicks a player believed to be a spy and then nobled him thats very common.

I have no clue what you're talking about. Seems you didnt read through this properly.
They both was tribemates, I need a co player wasnt a spy.
You can see that North West nobled him while in the same tribe.
And tbh I'm sick of talking about it now, sh*t happens.
Plus I would have raised this even if i dont know I need a coplayer.
Nobling tribemates is a big no no with me.

uhm not to be a stickler but at this stage you don't be come the number 2 player on the server by point whoring. you can clearly tell that from his activity and stats that he is farming and therefore has troops. the fact that he has three villages from a players and your friend nobled a barb I would say North is playing the game better.

I didnt say he did/didnt have many troops, I said I probably have more troops than him.
I don't care who the better player is, I only cared about him nobling his own tribemate.

you lost your hat thats a shame [sarcasm]

I never recieved my hat ;(

To sum up; life goes on.

daddy-jam

it never ceases to amaze me how tossers who noble their own tribe mates on the sly never play in their own name.

the whole tw community seems to have forgotten that its tribal wars, not cia/nsa dick head wars. is it because they don't have the skills to do it up front? can they only manage to get villages by running 2 or 3 worlds, giving resources on 1 world to pay for free villages on another and then pretending they rock......

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
it never ceases to amaze me how tossers who noble their own tribe mates on the sly never play in their own name.

the whole tw community seems to have forgotten that its tribal wars, not cia/nsa dick head wars. is it because they don't have the skills to do it up front? can they only manage to get villages by running 2 or 3 worlds, giving resources on 1 world to pay for free villages on another and then pretending they rock......

Your logic is awful.

Tom is among the top .001% of this games players.

No, that's not a typo, for everyone 100,000+ players you have one of his ability.

And yes, I do think I am fit to make that judgment after having played with him on 15-20+ worlds. Tom is as good as I am, if not better, in most aspects of the game, and very few people would question whether I am in the top .001%. (Remember, this game has had millions of players, .001% does not mean best, it doesn't even mean tenth best.)

DeletedUser7126

Your logic is awful.

No, that's not a typo, for everyone 100,000+ players you have one of his ability.

And yes, I do think I am fit to make that judgment after having played with him on 15-20+ worlds. Tom is as good as I am, if not better, in most aspects of the game, and very few people would question whether I am in the top .001%. (Remember, this game has had millions of players, .001% does not mean best, it doesn't even mean tenth best.)

honest question here. I have no dog in this fight nor do i really give sh*&...however, im interested in opinions here. what skills exactly seperate one player from the next? for all who give opinions, please dont waste our time by stating the obvious like a player who farms vs one who doesnt etc..etc.. that stuff is a given.

DeletedUser57316

Nauz can rub his belly and tap his head at the same time, whereas others cant.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
honest question here. I have no dog in this fight nor do i really give sh*&...however, im interested in opinions here. what skills exactly seperate one player from the next? for all who give opinions, please dont waste our time by stating the obvious like a player who farms vs one who doesnt etc..etc.. that stuff is a given.

I consider the ability to adapt effectively to be the most important thing that separates players.

Many players can fluke a top 5 account, but much, much fewer can get a top 5 account on every world they play no matter what their area is like and no matter what the worlds settings are.

DeletedUser7126

I consider the ability to adapt effectively to be the most important thing that separates players.

Many players can fluke a top 5 account, but much, much fewer can get a top 5 account on every world they play no matter what their area is like and no matter what the worlds settings are.

i would agree with that for sure. however, that leads to next question :)... top 5 account after what stage? if you look at numbers throughout all the worlds..millions can start a world...only a few will finish.

DeletedUser102425

i would agree with that for sure. however, that leads to next question :)... top 5 account after what stage? if you look at numbers throughout all the worlds..millions can start a world...only a few will finish.
His mention of area makes me believe he's largely referring to start up.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I value early world more than late world, there are more players, accounts are more active, every decision has a larger impact.

That said I have nothing but respect for anyone that can be a top 5 player at startup, and keep said rank all the way till the world ends, but I have much less respect for someone that finishes with a high rank, but was not high ranked when the world was still at its most competitive.

Few players may finish, but finishing is more about dedication than ability or skill. Most late-game accounts that are high ranked have huge amounts of internals and barb conquers, there are exceptions of course, but they are not the rule.

DeletedUser57316

Even more respect to those players who maintain top 5 without internalling overly much, seen too many accounts bang their chest for being at the top after internalling 75% or more of their villages.

DeletedUser

Not true. On a side note, I'm a top 5 player looking to join a tribe to internal. PM me with offers

daddy-jam

Your logic is awful.

looking at the stats in your name, there are many worlds with no village conquers, so unless you are one of those players who spends all his time hiding in the shadows of others accounts, i suggest you stop prattling on.

anyone goes to stats and puts in your account name will see that you talk the proverbial.... and in large quantities.

i dont pretend to be the best, or even good, but i do say what i see and call tea spout a tea spout.
there are so many on this game who sit in the pnp's and call others nubs, noobs or other names they use their limited intellect to think up, yet most of us who make the game function by playing "tribal wars" seldom come on here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

seriously daddy-jam, you have no idea what your saying do you.

Nauz rarely plays past BP any more (from what I can tell) and back when I first played he would generally hit 5 villages and quit. This is not because he is not a good player, but it is because, as he will point out many times, start up is the key challenge now, its where your decisions have the largest impact, its where skill, and luck, come into play.

So before you decide to slate someone, remember this, TWStats doesnt hold all the answers.

For a player thats held a forum account since 2009 you sure dont know the locals do you

DeletedUser7126

I value early world more than late world, there are more players, accounts are more active, every decision has a larger impact.

That said I have nothing but respect for anyone that can be a top 5 player at startup, and keep said rank all the way till the world ends, but I have much less respect for someone that finishes with a high rank, but was not high ranked when the world was still at its most competitive.

Few players may finish, but finishing is more about dedication than ability or skill. Most late-game accounts that are high ranked have huge amounts of internals and barb conquers, there are exceptions of course, but they are not the rule.

very logical to me. i may not agree with all your points but i do see where you are coming from. thanks for the honest and and serious answers.. i think for bigger accounts who do get internals and barbs should be fine as long as they use those villages to help tribe succeed. nothing chaps my ass more than a big selfish player. to the trolls who just posted to try and be funny or witty..geez!!!!

DeletedUser80720

very logical to me. i may not agree with all your points but i do see where you are coming from. thanks for the honest and and serious answers.. i think for bigger accounts who do get internals and barbs should be fine as long as they use those villages to help tribe succeed. nothing chaps my ass more than a big selfish player. to the trolls who just posted to try and be funny or witty..geez!!!!

you clearly have no idea who ALessonInPointWhoring is hes nothing but a big selfish troll (rofl)

DeletedUser112274

Alessoninpoingwhoring you're the biggest tool of all time. Someone ask you a simple question and you give a completely unrelated answer.

The difference in skill between other players is knowledge. It's knowing how to tag attacks. Being one step ahead of your opponents. The ability to snipe. Recap. Stacking the right villas. farming.and Activity plays probably the biggest role. Snipe blockers. Coordination.

This is a huge one.

Having your trains land within the same second. People don't understand how important this is

You're clearly not a top player.