Thoughts?

DeletedUser113396

I think everyone has established and im sure he will admit it, that he is only a start-up player mainly...

DeletedUser

Alessoninpoingwhoring you're the biggest tool of all time. Someone ask you a simple question and you give a completely unrelated answer.

The difference in skill between other players is knowledge. It's knowing how to tag attacks. Being one step ahead of your opponents. The ability to snipe. Recap. Stacking the right villas. farming.and Activity plays probably the biggest role. Snipe blockers. Coordination.

This is a huge one.

Having your trains land within the same second. People don't understand how important this is

You're clearly not a top player.

1. You said knowledge matters the most but then you also said activity plays the biggest role
2. Many people can perform everything you mentioned (and landing trains in the same second is perhaps the most common skill in the game)
3. Nauz sucks, yes, he supposedly has socks older than me though, so props for that
4. If you can't adapt to get the point of using these skills, then why even bother learning them in the first place

DeletedUser112274

I said knowledge is what separates a noob from an expert. And activity is the biggest role in accomplishing what you're trying to accomplish. I'm on my phone so my wording might be a bit off.

It's not even using them that makes you good. It's knowing how to use them.

Adapt to what? This is a game of strategy. If you can do these things and do them right most likely you're going to be sucessful

DeletedUser80720

have you all not yet come to the conclusion that you probably all suck

DeletedUser80720

The day you get cold by sir cornish you suck. You gotta start questioning them fundementals.

I mean, this guy got nobled by a barb, i think he is a better plan than the rest of you trash
i think its rather amusing that you only joined the forum yesterday and yet your trying to troll already do us a favour and leave

DeletedUser57316

i think its rather amusing that you only joined the forum yesterday and yet your trying to troll already do us a favour and leave

If he knows you been nobled by a barb, then clearly hes been trolling much longer then you think, just on a different account.

DeletedUser80720

sure maybe but 1000s of people know about that but ever heard of word of mouth he could of been told

and let him troll gives me something to laugh at

DeletedUser67788

Years later, and sir cornish still isn't anything but a waste of carbon.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
looking at the stats in your name, there are many worlds with no village conquers, so unless you are one of those players who spends all his time hiding in the shadows of others accounts, i suggest you stop prattling on.

Hiding in the shadows?

I am most likely the most well known player on .net.

I think it's you that has yet to step out of the shadows if you think I've been hiding in them.

I have used many account names, but none of them have ever been secretive, I'm far too vocal to ever hide in the shadows and play anonymously.

Best player can be debated for years, but only Jamm and Purple Predator can compete with me in terms of being well known, so claiming I "hide in the shadows" is ludicrous.
You're clearly not a top player.

You're right.

Those 27 worlds I have been rank 1 on - all flukes.

In fact, can you teach me? You seem to be much better at getting nobled by pointwhores than I am.

Last edited:

mattcurr

sure maybe but 1000s of people know about that but ever heard of word of mouth he could of been told

and let him troll gives me something to laugh at

Why is your account still growing like crap? You said you were good when you applied to my tribe and got rejected.

daddy-jam

could you post those 27 world account names here? or would you be scared that someone calls your bluff? if you were that good, why would not one of those worlds be in your own name?

have come across many players who said they were world winners.... actually had one who said he played an account that my friend started and finished, that was funny as he had no place to hide after that.

so, please post them here and show me to be wrong.

mattcurr

could you post those 27 world account names here? or would you be scared that someone calls your bluff? if you were that good, why would not one of those worlds be in your own name?

It's nauz everyone knows who nauz is shhh you're looking silly.

DeletedUser

have come across many players who said they were world winners.... actually had one who said he played an account that my friend started and finished, that was funny as he had no place to hide after that.

so, please post them here and show me to be wrong.

You think someone who plays actively almost every world keep track of all the accounts he made ?
I don't and I have more than 50 as I've started playing the game earlier than him. I can tell you he's always been around the top since w26, that I can. Plenty of #1 at one point of the game, for sure. There are just some people who don't need stats anymore.

There are very few guys who have been so calculating at playing the most efficiently possible, and he is one of them.

This as nothing to do with being a "world winner" as you say. You put as much as you want, some poeple will just be better than yourself at mastering the games mechanics, and as long as they play, you won't have the upper hand.
Winning a world is possible for a bad player, account hopper, or your basic cockroach which you have nobled 3 times.

I'm quite sure some of the accounts he started did actually win some worlds. But when you gift your accounts, its not up to you anymore what happens to them. Plus when i start with coplayers what i almost always do, we choose a name together so that the merit doesn't go to just one of us.

The fact is: he's very good tw player, a real gamer, and always happy to help others improve.

Take it as a fanboy post if you wish, he knows that's not the case. There are some guys towards whom you have some respect and that's it.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

W29: Nauzhor
W30: Too Poor For A Name
W36: Darth Hellmuth
W37: Kristen Key
W39: Xalenryoh
W45: Pandora The Planet
W47: Abducted By Aliens
W51: IHateTheRain & The HalfEaten Fried Man - played both accounts, both were rank 1. I deleted while rank 1 5 days into the world, started over on the rim and hit rank 1 with that account as well.
W52: Novax Seven
W55: Adbucted By Aliens
W63: Level 31 HQ
W66: ALessonInPointWhoring
W70: ALessonInPointWhoring
HP3: Countdown To Extinction
HP5: Richard Pryor
HP9: ALessonInPointWhoring

That's all of them that were on .net, the rest were .uk, .us, .de, and .se.

I don't need to bluff or make shit up.

DeletedUser112274

Ranks don't mean shit. I've known a few noobs attain top ranks personally. All it takes is to be active since world start up and staying active. Then most likely for a player like nauz hug the rest of the way

Also nauz has co s on most of those worlds.
For some reason you nerds get some bro love over the internet and dry hump eachother.

This whole community sucks except the few who play tribal wars for the actual wars....

Last edited by a moderator: