Thoughts?

DeletedUser111495

Ranks don't mean shit. I've known a few noobs attain top ranks personally. All it takes is to be active since world start up and staying active. Then most likely for a player like nauz hug the rest of the way

Also nauz has co s on most of those worlds.
For some reason you nerds get some bro love over the internet and dry hump eachother.

This whole community sucks except the few who play tribal wars for the actual wars....

Where you never taught how to have a friendly and constructive conversation with another human being?

I can see the effects are wearing off on you...

DeletedUser57316

Ranks don't mean shit. I've known a few noobs attain top ranks personally. All it takes is to be active since world start up and staying active. Then most likely for a player like nauz hug the rest of the way

For some reason you nerds get some bro love over the internet and dry hump eachother.

This whole community sucks except the few who play tribal wars for the actual wars....

Your wrong, completely wrong.

Nauz solo plays most of the time, hes solo played and reached rank 1 going pure D

DeletedUser

Stop embarrassing yourself, yes its gay that a lot of people bum a guy up for being good at a browser game but that's what kids do when they admire someone. Denying that that person is good at the game is just stupid, especially when your target is probably the most successful player on .net by quantity of rank 1's and consistency to get there. You could argue he never plays late world but you can bet if he did he'd still be around the top as by then it just becomes a test of dedication as people stop giving it 100%.

It's seems like you're playing the wrong game so calm down and leave.

DeletedUser112274

You kids keep acting like getting rank one is hard. The real elite players are quiet. Very few are on these forums and delling is the only one I know of to have some strategy.

So let's get this straight. Rank 1 means nothing unless you have it at the end.

DeletedUser57316

Lol no, considering most players who have rank 1 at the end have internalled their way there.

DeletedUser111495

You kids keep acting like getting rank one is hard. The real elite players are quiet. Very few are on these forums and delling is the only one I know of to have some strategy.

So let's get this straight. Rank 1 means nothing unless you have it at the end.

You on about James?/Counting Stars as that would be funny.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

W29: Nauzhror
W36: Darth Hellmuth
W47: Abducted By Aliens
W52: Novax Seven
W55: Adbucted By Aliens
W63: Level 31 HQ
W70: ALessonInPointWhoring
HP3: Countdown To Extinction
HP9: ALessonInPointWhoring

That's solo 9 out of 16.

When did 7/16 aka 43.8% become "most"?

Last edited:

daddy-jam

sorry, but i understood that being ranked number one was actualy more than a 5 minute thing during the first month of world start up.

now i have zero respect... not that it matters, i am sure i am in a big group with my views

Stop embarrassing yourself, yes its gay that a lot of people bum a guy up for being good at a browser game but that's what kids do when they admire someone. Denying that that person is good at the game is just stupid, especially when your target is probably the most successful player on .net by quantity of rank 1's and consistency to get there. You could argue he never plays late world but you can bet if he did he'd still be around the top as by then it just becomes a test of dedication as people stop giving it 100%.

It's seems like you're playing the wrong game so calm down and leave.

typical statement from a bum buddy. why don't you leave as you clearly have nothing to add to the equation other than verbal diarrhea

Last edited:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
sorry, but i understood that being ranked number one was actualy more than a 5 minute thing during the first month of world start up.

5 minute thing?

No, I've doubled rank 2 on multiple worlds, and held rank 1 consistently for months at a time.

And no, you aren't in a big group, the other responses have all basically been "How the hell do you not know who Nauzhror is?"

DeletedUser104118

This topic has/had nothing to do with nauz.
If you all wish to argue/talk about him go find another forum. This is getting boring..

mattcurr

Back on topic zed you're not good enough to be in a tribe tom would join long term, hands down.

DeletedUser104118

Back on topic zed you're not good enough to be in a tribe tom would join long term, hands down.

Get your tongue out of his ass.
You don't know how good I am/not so do one.

And if you mention w70 where I didn't take much part in the war against your tribe.
It was because I said I quit a week ago on the forums before it started,
the account was basically dead. Still you lot didn't manage to take a village of me ;)

rich26ca

This is just getting pathetic mates... as for top player at the end... ive been playing since w4 and in my experience the best players are early n mid world. By the end it's a big hug n internal noble contest... just cause you survive till the end doesn't make you good just means you can handle tedious tasks... 2000 villages is boring..... traveling a week to noble is boring and sending 1000's of fakes a day is so boring!