tH's (TWiG) opinion history, EXTREMELY LONG (verry old tribe)

DeletedUser

warning, you need at least 20min to read it all :)
First top 20, 2008,March 22nd
1 24/7 - They really ARE online 24/7 ;-)
2 PwN - Family tribes, ugh!
3 Pills - My own tribe, wont post comments about it
4 VODKA - Familytribe, ugh!
5 -DT- - No clue who they are.
6 (~SP~) Sadistic pleasures, mhmm yummie!
7 *B* - Familytribe, ugh!
8 -?- ???
9 tH - They've got a nice curve ;)
10 FUSION - No clue. :<

9 tH - showing us active noob is better than inactive pro

9 tH - 12000 point villages??? :icon_eek: Other than that awesome.

9 tH- No idea

9 tH -looks good.

9 tH- dunno who they are

9 tH - don't care about them tbh

9 tH - I like the way they spread, looks like thier trying to make a giant ring.:icon_smile:

9 tH- High point villages...!

9 tH looked more promising at first than they turned out, still exceptional though.

9 tH-sucks

9 tH - Going to be a big war between them and us, Rage in the future.. Our only

7 *B* publicly declare war on tH and let's see what happens. <---- o rly? as far as i know verm diplomatically killed them
9 tH i would like to know about them. did they come from somewhere?
reply to that:
They've been around in K43 since the beginning, I personally never expected them to advance as well as they did.

9 tH= the w15 pokeball. you will hold it for a day then crumble.

9 tH - know nothing about them

9 tH - Bye <--- HAHAHAHA

9 tH- pretty good tribe

9 tH, dont know

9. tH - Not keen on the male-Medusa in the profile pic.

9 tH - not a fan... lot of point whoring going on

9 tH few good players but i wouldnt think they could fight a war

9 tH - theHERETICS, I know them from Utopia. If they play twice as good here, as they did when I played Utopia for a year ago, then they will be here for a long time. <--- !!!

9 tH- looks good.

9.tH- Good tribe, leader is awesome too.

9 tH Do not have anything to say

9 tH- People seem to doubt them, but its too early to doubt anyone.

8) th- had a village with over 11k just to point whore while everyone else took real villages..overrated

8 tH - Dodging and defending well =P

8 tH - For the core of this tribe they're new, they came from this other game and are doing quite good. I love their ascii-art: NO FAT CHICKS policy.

9 tH - Seem alright

8 -?- -Good tribe i can see them going pretty far in this game
9 tH - same as -?-

6 tH - First to nobles? Sucked with that. They have proven they can last. Obviously made some right decisions.

6) tH - Dont really know much about them. Seems ok.

Pos. Name Top 40 Pts
5. tH 2.722.308 - Not too sure about

---
Hey I just want to know your opinion on the current top 20 and how you think they will do during the next few months

1 24/7
2 -?-
3 tH
4 (~SP~)
5 PwN :)
6 NiON
7 VODKA
8 eZ
9 Wanted
10 RAGE
11 DAMN!
12 GoW
13 UNIT45
14 ARIA-N
15 V0DKA
16 MTH S
17 Ninjas
18 Die.
19 D_S
20 SHYT

3 tH this tribe is not so inspiring they are located everywhere :) k 53 is their dominant K i think in that K they should take out eZ my guess would be they are allied with eZ. their mini cluster in k36 is prone to get bigger later on EDIT(unless RAGE takes them out of there)and be more point whore wise than the other main K im guessing they had a friend in that K and relative good player to start out there as well :)

A very good post. Id just like to add to your remark on tH being all over.
tH is a premade tribe made out of players from another online game. Thats most of the reason why the tribe is spread out. Most people in the tribe has known one another for a long time and are then gaining from that in this game also.

My intell tells me that the wars are starting soon and it will be very exciting to see whats gonna happen and who will end up on top.

3 tH

I am surprised how quickly that tH got into K36, I would take a good guess that they are allied with RAGE and they are a bit isolated there and also in K55. I think they stand more of a chance against eZ and family than RAGE. They are silent as well and have not been tested much for a top 5 tribe

3 tH -Seem to have a good hold on things. A close knit group of people.

And what exactly is this based on?

If its based on the assumption that we are a family tribe... we're not... well unless you consider -?- a family tribe also... afterall they have *?*....

oh noes i guess -?- is doomed too...

Well perhaps they are... but that depends on a number of factors, and it most deffinately would not be because they are 'family'.

So far every prediction of the fall of ARIA has been wrong... bring us facts or reasons and we'll talk about it... otherwise what are your assumptions based on? NOT REALLY ABOUT tH BUT STILL INTERESTING

3 tH
Cool tribe, but don't really know a lot about them

heh seems there's somewhat of a consensus about getting tH and especially, at least in the past, me out of K36. I haven't felt this loved since playing utopia :lol:

tH - These guys would seem to have(judging by their tribal description) a very strong sense of loyalty within most of the Tribe. They keep a good enough hold over K53 but I really can't see any clear overall tactic to their expansion and areas under their control. They seem to be expanding southwards and northwards from their own K however. It seems like they are allied to eZ at the moment, what with the stranglehold they hold over parts of eachother though, I think that they'll either have to go to war or become very closely allied.

Only 4 pages thread
Current rank|Tribe|Rank change since start of thread
1 tH (+2)
2 NiON (+4)
3 Wanted (+6)
4 -?- (-2)
5 (~SP~) (-1)
6 VODKA (+1)
7 eZ (+1)
8 ARIA (+6)
9 PwN :) (-4)
10 DAMN! (+1)
11 Die. (+7)
12 24/7 (-11)
13 BBB (+3)
14 RAGE (-4)
15 D_S (+4)
16 Ninjas (+1)
17 SHYT (+3)
18 2eZ (Newcomers)
19 ~U~ (Newcomers)
20 KBK (Newcomers)

Tribes which have either disbanded or have left the top 20
12 GoW (-8)
13 Unit45 (-39)
14 V0DKA (-16)

4 tH located in k53 i really dont know what happen to this tribe they were 1st for a little while i think from recruiting some ex-24/7 members but now looking at map dominance im guessing some members went to -?- as well as the eZ family this will be interesting after tH is gone. Who knows how they will prosper? most likely a dissertion of members into family tribes. still they have members in k 36 TO BE CLEAR NO 24/7 PLAYERS WERE TAKEN

4 tH = Best tribe in their area.

4 tH I very much doubt this tribe to last. As mJET said, they will most likely merge into the eZ family.

4 tH Doubt they will stay around much longer

4 tH Done well so far... definately in a hot spot area wise... but seem to be struggling to grow... will be interesting to see if they last... Quit true, some of us did have problems growing due eZ stealing targets

4 tH- core k is clogged up with alot of tribes

4 tH- They're getting strangled by eZ family with no room to grow. Their people also seem to be spread out too much, so I assume tH will go down the river.

4 tH
Looks to be holding up.

4 tH == Very good tribe, at least some very good players. I respect them a lot but I'm afraid its all downhill from here ..

4 tH = Great tribe. Hopefully they'll declare on eZ xD Ha ha look how blue dot changes his mind :D

4 tH Again, boxed in and spread out. I see them only stayin up here as long as no larger tribe wars them.

4 tH Good tribe, although they need to gain a bit more experience, I feel they will be around for a while

4 tH = seem strong...

4 tH = weakening

4 tH = they are a good tribe ( relation between player)

---------

Let's see what we have so far!

1 24/7 --------- 1 -?- --------- 1 -?-
2 -?- ---------- 2 NiON --------- 2 NiON
3 tH ---------- 3 Wanted --------- 3 Wanted
4 (~SP~)------ 4 tH --------- 4 eZ
5 PwN ------ 5 eZ --------- 5 tH
6 NiON -------- 6 VODKA --------- 6 VODKA
7 VODKA ------- 7 (~SP~) --------- 7 (~SP~)
8 eZ ----------- 8 BBB --------- 8 RAGE
9 Wanted ------ 9 RAGE --------- 9 BBB
10 RAGE ------- 10 PwN --------- 10 PwN :)
11 DAMN! ------ 11 ARIA --------- 11 ARIA
12 GoW -------- 12 DAMN! --------- 12 Ninjas
13 UNIT45 ----- 13 Ninjas --------- 13 Die.
14 ARIA-N ------14 Die. --------- 14 DAMN!
15 V0DKA ------ 15 *?* --------- 15 2eZ
16 MTH S ------ 16 KBK --------- 16 *?*
17 Ninjas ------ 17 E.Inc. --------- 17 KBK
18 Die. ------- 18 2eZ --------- 18 4Horse
19 D_S ------- 19 4Horse --------- 19 ARIA-O
20 SHYT ------ 20 ARIA-O --------- 20 E.Inc.

4 tH Doubt they will stay around much longer, they are squeezed in, only a matter of time

5 tH - Doing good all around.

5 tH - good friendly tribe

5 tH - Sooner or later Dith2 will need to go to war For a long time tribe has been coloead by verm and dith, everyone outside tribe loved dith coz he was pointwhore and triblehugger

tH has a core of players that have played a number of online games together for anywhere between 2-7 years... so yeah, as you keep saying, we're very likely to just fall apart any moment now!

Finally, current thread

5 tH: Uh oh, maybe they aren't so high and mighty? ARIA has been eating them quite a bit.
6 ARIA: ARIA>tH?

5 tH I see long term growth problems unless they wind up on the winning side of a big war

5 tH : Seems a bit spread out. A nice big war would help them grow (if they won)

5 tH :had greats friends in them

5 tH : Tight group but that won't help if they stay wedged in the center of two power house tribes

I honestly don't see that happening, I mean look at a simple fact. ARIA, in your opinion will fail. Yet tH, in several previous opinions is doing well or whatever; now look at the stats between the two:

Side 1: ARIA

Side 2: tH

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 61
Side 2: 1
Difference: 60

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 607,935
Side 2: 9,683
Difference: 598,252

5 tH - At war with ARIA? Interesting match-up there. Quite a lot could see this tribe fail, but maybe some fight in it yet.

5 tH - Running right over several tribes/players they have made their targets. Curious to know when they'll decide to go against a challenging tribe and make a real statement.

5 tH Packed in between lots of strong tribes but is powerful

5 tH : Powerful, their war with ARIA will turn around soon.

5 tH - winning against aria?

5 tH - heard they're losing to aria?
6 ARIA - aria over tH?

5 tH- well, Wish them luck against yet another family tribe

5 tH-The people I love to hate.

5 tH: Ohh K53 wow they own it, ho'd they do that?

5 tH <<tight group

5 tH : If they were alone against ARIA, ARIA is winning if that was the case
6 RAGE
7 ARIA: My family tribe, at the start was putting a beating on tH

5 tH Some funny people over there... I like them simply because we share the same views against ARIA... :icon_cool:

5 tH - Seemed to drop back and without much hope, but now fading in again. Isn't that exactly what is happening now?

5 tH - spread out thin in most places, will fall to aria

5 tH-red and pancorps mating arangment really worries me sometimes...get the hell away from my villages. That was before he joined

5 tH Center of fun :icon_cool:

5 tH - Brutal. A couple of ARIA players jumping the gun before the date of our direct intel tarnished the start of what will be an easy war in K24. Dominance of that K is close at hand. For comparison, consider the tH presence on K24 was 3-4 million a week or two ago.

5 tH - Don't know much about them, other than they are really spread out, will be in top 10 for a while, but not sure about top 5...

5 tH - Kind of thin spread along the Ez and -?- border.. they have been all over the top ten since the start but I don't know how long that will last if they open tensions with either of their neighbours what about both of them? afterall -?- took most eZ in k43/42/k53/k52 just before war

5. tH: Despite a bad position for someo of their members they are doing remarkably well. I'd love to see them make a push through eZ as -?- block the east. People continue to say they will fail, but I think after loosing the players who are far away and a good recruitment to replace them closer to home would see them confortably sit around.

5 tH : Packed in between lots of strong tribes, a dangerous position, interesting to see what they do after the conflict with ARIA

5 tH -- good players and leadership, but not too good in location

4 eZ: my tribe:icon_wink:
5 tH: decent tribe, decent players, need to find room to expand

5 tH Decent tribe, experienced players - long live in top. Nelaime has been in eZ at the time

5 tH - Dunno, cool, but not doing anything really impressive

5 tH I like them very much good palyers but where they will move to ?

4 tH -> Eating up ARIA as well. I see significant changes in K35 is it? In the colors :eek:

4 tH - Well put together and even though most question them because of how spread out they are no one seems to want to try them out

4 tH Don't know why, but i like them :)

3. tH: Have become one of my most respected tribes of late, things will become interesting if they are able to link up their eastern colony to their main tribe.

3. tH: What can I say? I'm a fan of em so far! The name "Billy BadAss" comes to mind! :icon_wink:

3. tH - neighbors.. growing fast

3 tH - Nothing but respect for tH. Have shown longevity against adversity

3 tH : One of the tribes that literally scared the life out of Aria, don't know anyone in tH personally but they seem solid

3 tH : Verm verm verm verm.. Fun person to talk to when he's not complaining about the 1 ARIA member we have..

3 tH - has a big cluster in RAGE's k.

3 tH - my tribe and still climbing up in the ranks, we are always fighting someone, or some tribe, so I love it. Oh and Verm is nuts of course , which is why we love him.

3 tH Have quite a few respected members and have acted in honor

2 tH - Gotten up to spot 2, seems like a pretty spread out but strong tribe

3 tH - Kind of spread out vertically, capitalizing on the downfall of Ez. Good leadership, good tribe. I thought that their shape would prove a disadvantage, but they have continued strong.

3 tH
Decent players and they stick together an uncommon traight in TW.

quote=Supply Nerds;2026868]
5 tH : Only lost ranks because of mass-recruits. I can see them regaining their ranks in due time.[/quote]

5 tH- Ok i suppose...i just wonder how long they will last

5 tH -- Want to see them in action too. Contrary to the tH guy earlier, they do seem to be in a very bad position.

5 tH - didn't they get in a war with someone?

5 tH - Still have a presence in my area

tH, Ninjas, 4Horse were the main ones to war ARIA. The family was broken up and the areas near tH and 4Horse have been largely cleansed.

Funny though, -?- thinks the 'coalition' failed because we didn't rim THEIR target in the war, creyes. He was a refugee from your wars, not ours. So you really should only be blaming yourself.

Also 4horse and tH are a considerable distance from most of L2K in comparison to -?-, and with you riding up Ninjas ass I think they've bigger concerns than that ARIA-O shell.

5 tH :good fighters

5 tH breeding like jackrabbits

5 tH So long fair well, I have to say good bye

tH vs -?- family WAR

1 -?- - Well warring Ninjas obviously, wonder how the will do if tH "officially" jumps in, same with the other possible enemies
2 Ninjas - um.....good luck :icon_neutral:
3 (~SP~) - Just dropped tH alliance......
5 tH - Are you gonna declare or what?

5 tH I liked vermie until he let him and angacam started to fight

1 -?- : Odds are in their favor, but tH looks like they're performing well.
4 Wanted: Still want to know how they fight a war. Members don't post, tribe doesn't fight, at least not publicly :icon_neutral:
5 tH: Making things interesting. I like interesting.

5 tH: Good tribe, doing thier own thing in this war, and currently owning

5 tH - also taking on tribe #1 and family

5 tH: Always had somewhat of a problem with their spread out players, currently trying to ensure dominance in what they consider 'their' K's without asking the old inhabitants.

5 tH: good tribe, i love their leadership :ram:

tH: the Heretics, smart move to declare on -?-...not...

4 tH : doing good against -?-

4 tH they think theyre so cool (so do i)

4 tH - Always liked em, + respect for performance in the war and propaganda

2 tH When did they become number 2? anyways, good work tH

2 tH is giving a good beating to -?- family... verm always has my respect and his members do as well. (except the ones he slept with) :icon_redface:

2) tH Wow i didnt realize they were that close to number 2 spot!

2) tH Have respect for, very powerful and will fight a good war, and I expect them to come out on top

3. tH- Doing well against -?-, but can they keep it up?

3. tH - Showing impressive number, due to the aparent lack of -?-an co's attention

3. tH - Very good players i'm really impressed with these guys, hope they can survive the war especially when -?- start attacking them

3. tH- Wont know what to do once/if/when the enemy fights back for a change at the beginning of the war tH was #7 in odd, finished as #3 or #2

3. tH- Be interesting to see how they do once they get resistance.

3. tH ........ a$$holes >.< LOL I got evicted from k43 from them

3. tH ........ Doing good, I hear & causing problems..

4 tH -Still putting up a good showing,

4 tH - Making up some of the ground Ninjas is losing against -?-. Still not sure how they'll be doing a couple weeks from now. Time will tell.

4 tH - Doing really well against -?- whilst the distraction of Ninjas is still around. That may change.

tH - lost a few members,wondering where some of there forum boys have gone to

tH- Seem to be falling against -?- lmao
reply:
tH is going no where in that direction <3.

Too the comments about us losing several members. A few people who quit and who I guess you could say were not worth keeping in the tribe to finish gifting or whatnot, and we lost Darkf@rce and Joarth21. Two idiots who speak very little English. Losing them is simply beneficial, let's leave it at that. Wanted's problems now <3.

5 tH -They keep dropping in the rankings. Will they break?
reply (after 2 messgs)
Yeah, most rank shifts now have to do with people joining and leaving tribes. Wanted grabbed a couple high pointers (hope they enjoy 14 year old Quebec kids, we sure as hell didn't) from us, and well, I really don't feel like recruiting people unless they're friends with the current members.

5 tH-Definitley earned my respect, I think sort of like tH as in wanting a challenge and I think if they keep this up they should eventually be able to crack -?-

5. tH ~ doing good *gives you all cookies*

5. tH - Still got my respect, down to 45 members but still standing strong, just read the whole top20 thread seems they will fight to the last man

4 tH-still fighting, still winning

4 tH - Holding strong, taken some punchs and made some dents

4 tH <---doing well against -?- but what will happen after ninjas are gone?

4 tH <-- Good tribe. We're finally up against one that doesn't just collapse when at war with us. (My personal opinions of some of its members don't matter.)

3 tH-taking in the best of Ninjas, hopefully they can beat -?-

3 tH - Doing great, looking forward to seeing them move to #2

3. tH- tons of respect, out of all the wars so far they have been the most impressive

2 -?- -- Dropped some, cycling members from *?* and outside. With Ninjas out of the race, you think they would start doing better against tH

3 tH -- Very well done, nothing but respect and awe for their success

3 tH -- verm27 has proven himself :D

3 tH -- Every week, they take 100 vills from -?- wow

3 tH - I love the fact that this tribe has been doubted from day 1 but now looks like it will dominate. They have some players that I really admired and did most of the destruction of old eZ players... Good work! These guys will be no. 2 again soon.

3. tH: Good bye, so long, and farewell, not long for this world is this the largest load of dung I have ever witnessed in TW. you guys are more full of it than TOROG was in W10.

3. tH- still looking impressive, everyday i see more white spots in the blue of -?- territory

3. tH- Rock on tH.. Rock on. Hopefully we'll see you guys in the #2 spot soon.
4. 4Horse- Always been a fan.

2 -?- - still at number 2, got any more allys to send at tH?
3 tH - good tribe, showing great skill i would say soon to be number 1, <3 you guys/girls

3 tH Taking it to -?- something fierce. Expanding their empire with -?-'s villages like their war is really a firesale of -?-'s property. The war HAS to slow down soon, though judging from what's gone on so far, it will be from tH running out of nobles. some members actually did

3 tH : wow they caused that much damage to -?- 0.0

3 tH best tribe <3 they will be at top spot very soon

3. tH: nice tribe with active people... wait.. might get their ass kicked though.. lol kidding

2. -?- falling, for resons ive explained elsewhere (well-known players/ leaders leaving, inablility to hit back effectively against tH).
3. tH- still doing well against -?- Tons of respect for the tribe, they took on the 800 lb gorilla of w15 and are winning.

3. tH -- A few acquaintances here. Those I've spoken with are all well mannered and fun loving people....I hesitate to make sweeping generalities based on interaction with a few, but tH appears to be more like a family then a tribe.

3 tH - full of arrogant players who think there better than everyone else will eventually die

3 tH - arrogant as hell. Skilled though.

3 tH - Some players went inactive, lets see waht happends after the attack break.

3 tH - Shares a large border with 4horse, it would be interesting if they ever went to war. If they are as close as people say with 4horse, then they have a good setup going since they will probably have an area they can pull support from without putting another area in jeopardy.

3 tH -beating -?-, seems like a decent tribe, dont think theyll ever war 4Horse though.

3 tH- Enjoy you're break, you've earned it these past couple months

3 tH -beating -?-, something i did not know, i do know they stand a chance unless they piss off another tribe

3 tH-Great tribe, possibly the best on w15

3 tH .. Took a few douche bags out of the game , maybe letting another one back in ?

3 tH - Beating -?- only a matter of time before these 2 tribes switch spots

3 tH - Great friends and working strong bout to get back to work in 2009 after a 2 week rest

3 tH - Doing wonders in w15 from what I used to read in these forums many didnt think that they would last due to there locations....I see that its helped:)

3 tH - Enjoy the spoils of war! You´ve cracked the core :icon_biggrin:

3. tH - From my outsider's perspective....tH has lain a rather large beatdown upon the ? family. Took a look at the dominance map today, and it looks like -?- is reduced to one main area in the Core, sandwiched between tH, AXE, and Wanted. Starting to look like all that's left is some mopping up, and trying to decide where to fight next. I actually expect them to split their attention and hit *X*'s southern border to take some of the heat off 4Horse....but that's just speculation.

3. tH - a very good tribe..proven themselves against -?-..no doubt theyre one of the most dominat forces in this world..they look perfectly positioned to come in and smash *X* but then they might just take it easy a couple weeks

3. tH - i like these guys and girls, they are good fighters, and allways nice to talk to when your bored =P <3skorm,josh,verm

3. tH- From what I have heard proably the one of the most skilled tribes in the world, good job on -?-

tH - I'm still hoping that -?- can pull it out with Wanted's help, and beat you guys. You are a good tribe though, and I give you credit. How you manage to do it with half your members inactive, I don't know, and for that I give you even more credit. used to be quite true

3 tH- A lot of these players are indeed quite good. It would be stupid to deny that nnnoora and Ryalnos are great players, since they are; even if they are my enemies. They also seem to have remembered the teamwork thing. They need to work on controlling their egos, though. Some day that will be their much-awaited downfall.

3 tH Another tribe that is accused of being inactive. Surely it can't be otherwise the members would of been eaten up. that's one things tH hates

3. tH- Nice job on taking out -?-, for that you guys deserve some respect. However, I think Wanted will be a different cup of soup.

3 tH - Although I think they have a huge inactive problem, the ones that are active are very good at what they do.

3 tH - Inactivity, arrogance, failure. well at the moment they are. lets hope it stays that way.

3 tH- Another good tribe, I wish there was a tribe like this in the east to war :(. Good to see redhunters back XD but am beginning to miss some of their other forum guys.
4 EviL - Hello kitty and 4horse tribe. 2 good combinations along with tH as allies would only mean 1 thing for an enemy tribe. Annihilation

3 tH - Too much bluster, ego and perceived omnipotence for my liking. Their lack of respect for others based on a unfounded superiority complex will harm them. Still living off the reputation they made in taking down a huge tribe of inactives. Will the same fate befall them soon ? <bring on the flames, you are good at that we all know> .. Very grudging respect.

3. tH- They seem ok..but again, they have a few enemies..(not nessarcerily a bad thing..)

3. tH- being rimmed so who cares, once the tribe huggers at Axe falls, then they'll be surrounded, maybe we'll eat them 2....

3. tH- seem inactive to me..... WANTED is moving in on them now

3. tH- beat -?- but talking smack to many... powerful also

4 tH: hehehehe. congrats on defeating -?- but now thats old shit..... u guys becoming in-active as well :S

4tH They are Carebears Really\They make it out to be mean and tough

4tH played with a couple of these guys in world 25 in the carebears for a bit. seemed like a fun group.. they've got skorm as well who is friendly enough. who will they hit next though?

5 tH – Not a peep, must be asleep

5# tH: Faling

5. tH - Dropped two spots since the war with Wanted...though the point difference between the two tribes explains that...if they had've been near Wanted's point total, it would've been a much better fight.

4 tH Wakey Wakey you sleeping beasts.

n
5 tH - don't let life take over now! you still have a good chance at pwning these wanted noobs i lol'd

5 tH

They have been falling ranks lately. Nevertheless, they are still one of the best tribes in this world in my opinion. war proven and great morale. if they manage to get / keep some strong alliances they will surely be around for at least a few more months.

5.TWiG(aka tH)- I know better then to think a tribe like tH is inactive... i had a tribe who did this kind of thing on another world, they gave an order to only mint and max villages no nobling was allowed they sat for 2 months waiting for a time to attack. when someone decided to launch at them, they launched back, with 2 months worth of minting and nobles i was on the other side of that assualt, i believe TWiG may be waiting for a chance to strike and when they do they will carve a hole into a tribe that will be a historic event

TWiGname changed ... activity low? who is left? will they all hit delete just for the luls? i realy dun know what former tH is up to right now. lol that would be lolsome :D

5 TWiG - Going Going.....not quite gone yet. Seemingly inactive though. Reminiscent of-?- before it's collapse. Has Evil's declaration brought new life to them?

6 TWiG - Slowly but surely losing points regardless of not being a target of any major war. Their memberlist still shows the majority as inactive.

6 TWiG : Merge with someone already, I hear some tribe is looking for it.. :lol:

6 TWiG : their spirit has faded. Did the cause for that hostile profile to TW mods made them this way? Unless their problems are not only boredom-related, that boredom is unexplainable. Would love to see them back in shape. <3 ashe(even if she forgot to mention me :( ), <3 verm (love his uber-mighty OD [100.600.084] )

7 TWiG Show us that you go some fighting left in ya

7 TWiG honestly not sure whats going on there... whether theyre still active and it's the calm before the storm, or if they've lost all fight... for a long while there i saw them as being a future #1 tribe, but not sure its possible anymore...

7 -TWiG - Very inactive and a couple of tribes have declared on them and they need to get there members active if they have any chance. I think {DMN} will take them out of the top 20. Why did you change the name from tH because of the inactivity?

Side 1:
Tribes: TWiG

Side 2:
Tribes: {DMN}

Timeframe: 02/05/2009 00:08:18 to 06/05/2009 22:05:44

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 18
Difference: 20

image.php

Not saying TWiG is going to win (though we will...), but I think it will take a lot more DMN effort than this to make us lose 130 million points.

(I do realize that 20 villages is..nothing..but I doubt DMN will take us out of the top 20 ...)

7. TWiG - Wish they'd come back :(

It's been a good week for the other war too..
Side 1:
Tribes: TWiG

Side 2:
Tribes: Wanted

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 1
Difference: 101

image.php

I want to know who lost that village! :icon_cry:

Here, history till now
As you can see, it is the oldest tribe in w15, that never left top10

took me nearly 3h..

John Lenin

Gotta say I found some of the included comments very informative, here's just a small selection from the first part:

Originally Posted by Angacam
9 tH- No idea
>

Originally Posted by Slippy88
9 tH- dunno who they are
>

Originally Posted by TRWFdowsy
9 tH - don't care about them tbh
>

Originally Posted by Pallogrilli
9 tH - know nothing about them
>

Originally Posted by mastefernando
9 tH, dont know
>

Originally Posted by xXAcidGodXx
9 tH Do not have anything to say
>

What would we ever do if we didn't get to know these fine opinions on tH! Thanks!

DeletedUser

Well, i left some due rankings some bc of interesting people (anga, acid)
tko i didn't check all and deleted crap.. just too much

DeletedUser

lol wow... people not knowing who tH were... probably one of the best known tribes now

DeletedUser

whincup, tribe was spread around as hell, when i joined my PA came with me, and so i had only her close, ryalnos was 30 fields away.. there were 7 of us in k43.. 2 of those didn't understand english and were small.. there was no dominance anywhere, since tribe was in k24, k36, k43 and k53 at the beginning.. point is, tribes are known for their position, but we were everywhere

DeletedUser

*misses the good old days of everyone doubting tH* :icon_sad:

Kash2Smash

YEAH! i am mentioned in this as well :p but seriously tH (TWiG) is awesome, yes i didnt realize that they were as i was in -?- and blindly thought that my tribe would win, but what tH showed to us, hats off to them.

mirai no shinigami

whoo ha...I appeared there :D

This giant post just remembered me that i always loved tH :D

Remember, use spoilers for gigantic posts...

DeletedUser

lol my post is one year old and it made my day :lol:

1 -?-: Pointwhores, soon will be on the rim
2 Ninjas: good tribe, great leadership :ram:
3 (~SP~): Sadistic :cata: users
4 Wanted: warring with BBB and BBC and CB and BB and ...
5 tH: good tribe, i love their leadership :ram:
6 +P: doing good (take out RFK and RAGE and you'll be kewl:icon_cool:)
7 *?*: bunch of noobs. family tribe :lol:
8 4Horse: horseing around :scout::heavycavalry::lightcavalry:
9 AXE: :axemen: ? i like swordies
10 BBB: PffPffPff
11 {DMN}: {nblts}
12 TSoH: Shield of honor? and where is your sword?
13 (~SS~): bunch of rebels
14 Godly: Vatican pro players
15 L2K: licensed to be killed
16 -BB-: -PffPff-
17 *X*: Y?
18 LoA: ...
19 *~N~L*: if you put A instead of ~.. you'll find out their biggest secret:lol:
20 V V VK: top20?

19 *~N~L*: if you put A instead of ~.. you'll find out their biggest secret
megarofl :DDD

Last edited by a moderator:

mirai no shinigami

Time to befriend the "End" key on your keyboard.

My "end" key is a very good friend of mine. But I happen to press it a lot and the page hasn't yet loaded. My connection shouldn't suck, but it somehow does.
:icon_rolleyes:

HoldMyOwn

lol, i dont get why people think we're arrogant. When you're the best, why be modest and humble about it? Thats being cruel to your talents, and cruelty is shown to the enemy, not yourself. Sadly, all good things must come to end, but be happy that you will be able to tell the end game if you ever make it that far, that you once witnessed tH in motion, and it was greatness beyond description of what text could retell.

DeletedUser

Good, you proved your own point, now we know that HMO is even more arrogant than Ryalnos, partayyy

DeletedUser

They have good reason to be. I'd seem just as arrogant too, but I prefer focusing on how much others suck than how great I really am :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You don't go around saying "I'm the best, most important and most active player on this world" like Ryalnos does >____>