tH's (TWiG) opinion history, EXTREMELY LONG (verry old tribe)

DeletedUser

You don't go around saying "I'm the best, most important and most active player on this world" like Ryalnos does >____>

Damn. Did I actually ever come out and say that? If so, all the more reason to love myself.

DeletedUser

iirc, I actually said something along the lines of 'the other members of tH leadership are all in the top 10 best in the server'.

I realized I need to be more forthcoming about my talents:

Even though I'm not around, I'm still the best, most active, most important player on W15.

HoldMyOwn

i dont think I have ever denied that im arrogant, so the community needs new material to work with when attacking my style.

and what Ryalnos says is true; i dont think any tribe had a top 5 that could take the top 5 of tH 1 v 1 or as a unit. It was a big reason why I got bored, since competition was so lame and the game mechanics along with the staff here is a big sham.

One thing that hasnt changed though, is how retarded this community is. Still lots of unsubstantiated chest beating from noobs, and idiot people trying to hate with weak material.

DeletedUser

One thing that hasnt changed though, is how retarded this community is. Still lots of unsubstantiated chest beating from noobs

Yeah, that's increased a fair lot with the return of a few people to these forums over the past few days. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i dont think I have ever denied that im arrogant, so the community needs new material to work with when attacking my style.

and what Ryalnos says is true; i dont think any tribe had a top 5 that could take the top 5 of tH 1 v 1 or as a unit. It was a big reason why I got bored, since competition was so lame and the game mechanics along with the staff here is a big sham.

One thing that hasnt changed though, is how retarded this community is. Still lots of unsubstantiated chest beating from noobs, and idiot people trying to hate with weak material.

Wow so much lies coming out of your mouth, if you said you quit because you "lacked" competition, why ally to the two tribes better than you, AXE and Evil?
Declare on either and we'll see how little competition you'll have.

drkmyrm

Wow so much lies coming out of your mouth, if you said you quit because you "lacked" competition, why ally to the two tribes better than you, AXE and Evil?

I'm sure TWiG>EViL and I'm sure an active TWiG>AXE

DeletedUser

yay, let's war whole world.. nearly whole eastern side just isn't enough :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

tH was allied with AXE since 2eZ and a long long time with 4horse prior to EVIL, in a time when arguably we were better than both. As we never backstab allies, if you want to test us you'll have to do it yourself.

DeletedUser

I'm sure TWiG>EViL and I'm sure an active TWiG>AXE

You're basing TWiG > AXE on what? ;o

And you can't say like that either, I can say, AXE can noble the whole day in a month if we had a few million nobles and 60 active nolifers in our tribe, you can't say that a tribe + a skill/attribute is better than AXE like that -___-

xannash

You're basing TWiG > AXE on what? ;o

And you can't say like that either, I can say, AXE can noble the whole day in a month if we had a few million nobles and 60 active nolifers in our tribe, you can't say that a tribe + a skill/attribute is better than AXE like that -___-

Blue, quit antagonizing our allies...unless tH begin to become active again and the 2 of us are all that is left in the world this question will never be answered. Hence why I said we may never know.

DeletedUser

Both tribes are long term allies you noob...its not like they are recent allies.

DeletedUser

Damn. Did I actually ever come out and say that? If so, all the more reason to love myself.

I remember you saying it on IRC. You were jerking off your e-penis as you and holdmyown debated who had a longer e-penis.

DeletedUser

Both tribes are long term allies you noob...its not like they are recent allies.

o rly

I know they are, but if they say that they quit due to lack of "competition" maybe they should rethink their alliance. Or are we just too nooby for the almighty tH? ;o

DeletedUser

o rly

I know they are, but if they say that they quit due to lack of "competition" maybe they should rethink their alliance. Or are we just too nooby for the almighty tH? ;o

tH never insulted AXE so you should be nice and try to return the favor. Like Verm said, tH doesn't backstab its allies, so AXE and EviL are not and won't be valid targets unless it comes down to just the 3 tribes in the end and then a choice would be made.

If you don't believe in honoring alliances well then that's your problem . Luckly for AXE that your not in charge then.

DeletedUser

I wasn't saying that, I'm just saying that you should stop making stupid excuses about why you quit. It wasn't lack of competition.

DeletedUser

I wasn't saying that, I'm just saying that you should stop making stupid excuses about why you quit. It wasn't lack of competition.

I never said that, also I know that tH never intended to play the game to win, but to have fun. When its no longer fun players quit.