THX/F vs F~G

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As this thread is getting a bit boring, actually it is basically dead. Thought I would add something to it.

THX/F and F~G are currently warring it out. Well done! Two great tribes are finally attacking one another...

How did this all start I wonder? Did THX/F really contact Time to start a gangbang of F~G? Or because THX/F allowed TURKS in, causing Time to contact F~G about a war? Or lastly because of N/A?

Why did F~G allow Aleph to merge into them? Because THX took in TURKS?

We will never find out....or will we?

RedeemerAZ today at 04:06
Hi FREEGAME players!!!

The time has come to war, to show to w32 how FREEGAME is made.

We are going to rimmed hard without pity all THX and THXF.

Our diplomacy have changed since THX decide to removed us as ally cause of Aleph players.

Do we stand and wait THX would take us out its a HUGE NO. Our tribe is solid active and experienced we have a great core with amazing skills.

Every player will received a target or a area to send fakes attacks and everything.

WE ARE FREEGAME JUST START YOUR ENGINE AND NUKES THX HARD NOW

THE war start now Server time: 4:00:00 22/09/2010

So from the time given here are the stats so far... excluding Time,

Side 1:
Tribes: THX, THXF
Side 2:
Tribes: F~G

Timeframe: 22/09/2010 04:00:00 to 22/09/2010 17:46:45

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 155,028
Side 2: 74,437
Difference: 80,591

chart

DeletedUser

I could likely shed some light on Time's position in this war.

THx took in the Turks.
We have no plans to cease attacking those Turks.

While THx deliberated, we ran an OP on a player in a different location from the Turks, to hopefully make them realize we were serious about our claims of them taking in refugees.
I was very open with THx about why we were running the OP, and who the OP was on, and how the OP would cease if they removed the Turks.

THx made the decision to keep the Turks, despite our efforts on Ufidei, who has since deleted.

Time has no plans to war a tribe which is over two K’s away from us in most locations.
However, we will continue to attack the Turks, and any other THx player within Time controlled Territories, so they cannot work together to stop our efforts.

[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

Enjoy your war in the east THx & F~G.
To the victor go the spoils, let’s see what the pair of you heavy weights can do.

DeletedUser

Also to comment on this:

Did THX/F really contact Time to start a gangbang of F~G?
<--- Where did you get that load of crap, no one has ever said THx contacted Time to attack F~G.
Or because THX/F allowed TURKS in, causing Time to contact F~G about a war?
<--- Why would Time contact anyone about a war, we've always fought all of our wars alone.

DeletedUser

dear sooty, thanks for creating this topic, well W32 is getting boring. so, F~G war against THX just about to entertain you all. enjoy.

luc6

Mostly because F~G had enough of THX leading them on and making BS all the time. Ally that talk and make plans to hit them when they are not looking should be erase of the map.

Taking N/A was a shame to when we personally asked THX leaders to back off and 24 hr they took them inside there tribe.

anyway good luck to both side i am here to make sure that F~G does not get seen as a tribe that does nothing and with this let get the show started!!

DeletedUser36833

Mostly because F~G had enough of THX leading them on and making BS all the time. Ally that talk and make plans to hit them when they are not looking should be erase of the map.

Taking N/A was a shame to when we personally asked THX leaders to back off and 24 hr they took them inside there tribe.

anyway good luck to both side i am here to make sure that F~G does not get seen as a tribe that does nothing and with this let get the show started!!

Good luck duude :)

DeletedUser

Can't say I'm surprised, definitely pumped about it, I've been dying to fight F~G for a long time now, we should have kept going when we had half (more than half actually) of your tribe on the run just a few months ago.

You guys didn't impress me then, and you certainly don't scare me now. I just hope I don't get bored nobling your villages or sniping your 1 minute trains coming from players who doubled and tripled my size (back then, now only double)

DeletedUser

GL to F~G

props to them declaring

Smells a little like Sky, a tribe who never declares decides to take on THX. How did that turn out? Actually I'm pretty sure allot of F~G used to be in Sky, let's ask them how that ended up. :axemen: :axemen:
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Smells a little like Sky, a tribe who never declares decides to take on THX. How did that turn out? Actually I'm pretty sure allot of F~G used to be in Sky, let's ask them how that ended up. :axemen: :axemen:

actually, sky did used to have a forum presence, and did used to declare, take game and ST as examples. And you seriously underestimate the ability of some of the core ex-rivea mems.

DeletedUser

as i said though, you will have some trouble breaking certain members. you will also have some trouble off of some of the members attacking you, for example, ethello sent thousands of attacks at... i think it was bloody ryderz, back if anyone remembers the [H] vs Rivea war. i can remember sitting most members on the frontline and one of them had thousands of attacks, mostly off of ethello, and asj100 i think... and windowsven did some damage too. the one that looks like he just palmed the keyboard (scroll down the member list and you will see who i am reffering to) sent lots as well.

nakki pappa

actually, sky did used to have a forum presence, and did used to declare, take game and ST as examples. And you seriously underestimate the ability of some of the core ex-rivea mems.

yeah you're absolutely right, they got some good players but that won't be enough to save them.

DeletedUser

you guys keep talking like it is in a big part due to you, and that confuses me, cause once Rivea members left, you had little to no part in that war... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I'm talking about those members right now actually. And if you'll notice, the tribe that did have a huge part in that is now a part of THX, so......

nakki pappa

Nakki only way you will be in winning circle is if you jumpship :icon_razz:

FG, winning circle....riiiight. I'm not one of those who jumps ship either.

still good luck and have fun guys and girl, this is gonna be a long war and one that i am looking forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.