THX/F vs F~G

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hater? why would you say I'm a hater.

There's alot in THX I have talk with in the past. I don't hate THX but respect them :)

Well recently, I don't agree what you did on your recruitment just pissing off a bunch of tribes...

BTW if you say I'm a Hater I'm not, since I do also have closed friends in F~G that's why I'm rooting for them...

DeletedUser

I was jokin about the hater part, I never actually use that word. :)

DeletedUser

Ok great then...

We'll see how you handle the pressure now that F~G and guess TIME is just playing with their food lol...

You guys in THX Family are bigboys and gals now let's see some axte err axe flying and noobs running and hitting delete (that last one is a joke).

DeletedUser

I sincerely doubt it. As far as I am concerned, free game has not got, nor has ever had any player of the standard that could challenge the best players of the THX family. I think that the THX family will give more fight than is expected, despite the fact that due to some blunders, THX is fighting both free game and Time. I for one am on the frontline of both wars and judging by the standard of the free game players at least near me, I believe I will be afeasting.
Ballistick

DeletedUser

Good? Then let the stats speak we will see who's hype and all talk :)

DeletedUser

I will hold you to that, if I can even be bothered sending attacks at F~G

DeletedUser

WoW…when did this start? Why? How?

So! Not fair, I quit the game and then this. It would have been fun and exciting and challenging?

How did this happen, I know there were lot of mudslinging and lot of loud conversation going on and loads of mails.. when I was leaving, I thought it was temporary as we tend to have that always that is way we had a shared forum or locker forum (any convo just got locked) :icon_biggrin:heheheh.

It is going to be a hard war, as many players are good friends in both the sides, I know coz I had lot, but then it’s just a game.
Anyway best of luck to both sides as we have been through a lot for a long time, Good luck to my Friends in THX, thanks for support and help in the past for stacking my villa when your own tribe attacked:icon_razz: and best of luck guys in F~G (more luck to them as that’s my tribe:icon_neutral:)

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides.
I have the feeling THX will win in the short run but lose on the long run :S

I sincerely doubt it. As far as I am concerned, free game has not got, nor has ever had any player of the standard that could challenge the best players of the THX family. I think that the THX family will give more fight than is expected, despite the fact that due to some blunders, THX is fighting both free game and Time. I for one am on the frontline of both wars and judging by the standard of the free game players at least near me, I believe I will be afeasting.
Ballistick
Jagger> you all :D

same with serata <3 :lol:
Hater? why would you say I'm a hater.

There's alot in THX I have talk with in the past. I don't hate THX but respect them :)

Well recently, I don't agree what you did on your recruitment just pissing off a bunch of tribes...

BTW if you say I'm a Hater I'm not, since I do also have closed friends in F~G that's why I'm rooting for them...

lol, for some reason this post made me lol a bit :icon_neutral:
don't take it the wrong way

DeletedUser

I lol'd a little.

Laugh all you like, but I am speaking the unequivocal truth. I may be against the TURKS being here, but that isnt going to stop me acknowledging an obviously hostile enemy. As far as I am concerned, as long as TURKS are in THX, they are unfortunately to be treated like THX members. An attack on a THX member or any member of a tribe I am in is a declaration of war and as long as time continue to attack THX members, they are at war with me.

I can think of a similar example in SKY with a player such as tiger. If tiger got attacked, I would probably spur the enemy on to get as many villages off tiger as possible because I didnt like him, but despite that, I would still attack them and would still support tiger despite my inherent dislike of him. I do not care about an attack on tiger and in normal circumstances would cheer it, but I do care about an attack on my tribe.

But my main point is that you are attacking a member of THX, therefore you, in my eyes, have declared war on our tribe, whether official or unofficial. The people in THX leadership may see it differently, but I see what I see, and I see a war between our tribes. (interjection: My views do not represent that of my tribe).

DeletedUser

THX decision to recruit those meatshield that TIME is already eating up.
It just shows you guys are looking for a fight and are now crying that TIME is attacking you and likes to show how great you are,
that 2 top tribes are Raping you... and tearing you a new arse (wohoo!! I might get infracted)

DeletedUser

sure, they (SKY) has tiger32k !

Im still here, too :icon_wink:

never really figured exactly what your issue with me was, as i do not believe you ever even contacted me in SKY :icon_cry:

I can think of a similar example in SKY with a player such as tiger. If tiger got attacked, I would probably spur the enemy on to get as many villages off tiger as possible because I didnt like him, but despite that, I would still attack them and would still support tiger despite my inherent dislike of him. I do not care about an attack on tiger and in normal circumstances would cheer it, but I do care about an attack on my tribe.

They didn't get much off me till i quit. go figure.

luc6

Come on THX beg FG to War Time and cross them forever and the war did not startup by that idea.. Do not say you are right on everything or your council really do not say anything at all.

Just F~G was tired of all drama and stories made by THX and the way you guys attack you would have use us for meatshield and flee against Time so better to war F~G and see where you lands...

most of you talk big but our side have not all started yet and for the THX player being good hehhehe good for nothing id say

DeletedUser

Come on THX beg FG to War Time and cross them forever and the war did not startup by that idea.. Do not say you are right on everything or your council really do not say anything at all.

Just F~G was tired of all drama and stories made by THX and the way you guys attack you would have use us for meatshield and flee against Time so better to war F~G and see where you lands...

most of you talk big but our side have not all started yet and for the THX player being good hehhehe good for nothing id say

I must agree with this. Do you know how many mails and forum extracts were passed to me that were from council members in your tribe? A load of Bulls**t if you ask me.

Herris going on and on about being allies forever... that was never going to happen now was it; even if he was a true believe in what K-wolff thought.

Oh and I don't know if the Highborn is the real Highborn - I know that passwords have been thrown around here and there.

luc6

I must agree with this. Do you know how many mails and forum extracts were passed to me that were from council members in your tribe? A load of Bulls**t if you ask me.

Herris going on and on about being allies forever... that was never going to happen now was it; even if he was a true believe in what K-wolff thought.

Oh and I don't know if the Highborn is the real Highborn - I know that passwords have been thrown around here and there.

Herris also wanted to push this ally to take on Time but mostly knew they all lied to F~G since forever and right now THX should be more scared of ex Rivea and the Korean more then ever.

Also Game members will change and make a huge stand as well... and yes i have billions of letters coming from THX that they will not war F~G to them they will be saved BUT

will we see inside THX hitting inside

to be cont......

DeletedUser

i would say there has been an equal share of mercy showed in our relationship over the length of this world. at certain points in the world we each could of taken each other out with very little problems at all. but we didnt, we are at war now and i can confidently say no one in my tribe is going to turn against us. its going to be a long war, both sides are talking right now. we will see who has the bragging rights at the end of this.

DeletedUser

i would say there has been an equal share of mercy showed in our relationship over the length of this world. at certain points in the world we each could of taken each other out with very little problems at all. but we didnt, we are at war now and i can confidently say no one in my tribe is going to turn against us. its going to be a long war, both sides are talking right now. we will see who has the bragging rights at the end of this.

Indeed we certainly will. We'll finally see a war that... 1 month ago I would not have foreseen happening (actually... what was happening 1 month ago? XD), but that 2 weeks ago... I could see happening really soon.

Recruiting N/A was the one step over the line for me I think.

DeletedUser

agreed, we both know the steps that led to this war happening. some people overstepped their boundries oh well, all that is left now is to fight it out good luck to you guys and lets see who wins the east.

DeletedUser2119

Meaning am i really the real Highborn or is the real Highborn in he Highborn account??

Status
Not open for further replies.