THX/F vs F~G

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nakki only way you will be in winning circle is if you jumpship :icon_razz:

lol, and your tribe would know about jumping ship wouldn't they? How many times have they gone from tribe to tribe? Not really anywhere for them to run anymore unless Time has recruitment plans, lol.

DeletedUser

We certainly do have recruitment plans.
[sarcasm]What better way to complete this trifecta than bringing your refugees into our tribe![/sarcasm]

luc6

You wouldn't dare!!!1

Occult check player by player and sorry to disappoint you but F~G has a better lineup and best players then THX.. all you got is numbers and meatshield... with many that attack so badly you would think THX would have to go in THXF to learn how to send trains

DeletedUser

lol. I've checked player by player, going down your list I keep checking off players who I've fought against before and nobled tons of villages off of almost like they were barbs, and lots of large players who couldn't send a train under a minute, so before you start mouthing off fix your own business.

I've played with the guys in THX for a long time now, and I'm fully confident we'll beat F~G with ease. I mean do I have to say it again? We've already beaten most of your tribe in a war before.

nevetsb

You cant say nothing about us not knowing to send trains, only today did i recieve a 3 noble train with 1 minute time, oh and it was one of your "prized" members.

luc6

Settle down boys!! and you beat people by have stackers from other tribe and do not try to even say it is not true. I was one THX and i know also so many inactive only thing you will win is a stuff duck.

but anyway let us enjoy ourself if you think will be with ease hmmm better fill those inactives

DeletedUser

actually, sky did used to have a forum presence, and did used to declare, take game and ST as examples. And you seriously underestimate the ability of some of the core ex-rivea mems.

sure, they (SKY) has tiger32k !

DeletedUser

Now this is the war I signed up for!

Where will the runners go now that there is nowhere left to run? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Occult check player by player and sorry to disappoint you but F~G has a better lineup and best players then THX.. all you got is numbers and meatshield... with many that attack so badly you would think THX would have to go in THXF to learn how to send trains

really...are you sure..i just seen barbarian takes? please shut up! i mean who are you? you havent got a clue.

DeletedUser

The first 24 hours

Side 1:
Tribes: THX, THXF
Side 2:
Tribes: F~G

Timeframe: 22/09/2010 04:00:00 to 23/09/2010 04:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 42
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 380,133
Side 2: 408,539
Difference: 28,406

chart

DeletedUser

so many reasons why i love TW and one reason of it is WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR.......... slice n dice comrades :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen: im good to go!!!

DeletedUser

Hm, their ahead by two! This won't fly, more attacks away!

Why does it take so long for my nobles to get to their villages???

nakki pappa

Didn't you start this world in the same tribe as me? ........
Much love nakki :p~

yes BUT i didn't jump ship, Harlos kicked me, there is a difference

@ vanapagan, yes, i was focused on w10 quite a bit and had school to do there between too :icon_sad:

seriously, you don't have a clue who is behind those accounts

DeletedUser

Ahh a battle on the east... there's a lot of big names in THX but ... most prolly inactive ...

uhhh Bigjay is here.. hey pally I rimmed him once... lol

I'm rooting for F~G!

goodluck to both sides!

DeletedUser

Ahh a battle on the east... there's a lot of big names in THX but ... most prolly inactive ...

uhhh Bigjay is here.. hey pally I rimmed him once... lol

I'm rooting for F~G!

goodluck to both sides!

aw, another hater! lol.

Do I count as a big name? If I put my name in all caps would that help? :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.