Time Challenges Hostile...

DeletedUser

...and Hostile accepts. We've already been there and done that. Thread was deleted due to inappropriate content, but we wanted to make sure the jist of the competition was kept in order--so despite the fact that there's a stats thread set up (which I think will be deleted shortly), here is where the original thread started, minus content that I believe was deemed inappropriate by moderation:

As we were glancing over the ODA rankings, we noticed that the only thing that is standing between Time and the #1 spot currently, is Hostile. Those lil' guys just attack everything in sight and don't leave anything for anyone else. They are quite ahead of us currently because of it (well, because of that, and the fact that Time wasn't formed until Hate. already had over 400,00 Mio):

1 [H]ostile 737,42 Mio.
2 Time For Change 596,88 Mio.

Seems our tribes are in rather constant "competition" somewhere or another, though we've yet to war. So, given this nice, 150,00 Mio. handicap that they have (which they will need, given our size difference), and the fact they've brought in new members recently, giving them an edge on individual activity, we thought we'd put up a small wager for Hostile, as we race to 1 billion ODA.

If Hostile wins, we will allow them to create our tribal profile, and our siggies, for the period of 2 weeks. If Time wins, we will plaster our artwork all over their siggies and profile for 2 weeks. Anything goes here, for both reaching 1 billion ODA, and the profile/siggies the losing tribe must use for the 2 week time period, provided it all falls within the rules of Tribal Wars.

If Hostile is up for the challenge of ODA whoring alongside Time for the next few weeks, we'll help keep track of progress here with some kinda fancy graphs I know AYK will be happy to provide...as we work on the siggies/profile that we'll look forward to seeing Hostile wear when we beat them to 1 billion.

Whadda you say, Hostile?

-----------------------------

Hostile accepted, and if Hazad has any of that I'm happy to post it here--as I do not have it.

Currently, for anyone keeping up (and I think a week or two will pass here before we have a good idea of whether Hostile will retain the lead)...this posted by Faeria:

Starting :

[H]ostile 737,42 Mio.

Time For Change 596,88 Mio.

Current:

[H]ostile 756,88 Mio.

Time For Change 623,74 Mio.

Difference:

19.36 Mio. ODA gain for [H]ostile

26,86 Mio. ODA gain for Time

At current rate however [H] will reach the 1.000 000 000 ODA mark in 25 days while Time will need approximatly 27 days. The only way for Time to win this bet is by gaining an extra 5 Mio. ODA per day compared to [H]ostile.

Hopefully, we try this again and maybe get lucky enough to keep a thread going. Best of luck to those participating.

DeletedUser

Calm down bro you know I can't read and why do you need a thread, you're all gonna lose, Sky is gonna be first to 1b ODA.

So you're joining in?

We get to make your sigs if we beat you and vice versa? :)

Get your duke here. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser76697

So you're joining in?

hes not even in SKY :D well, I say its impossible to see SKY reaching 1B before Hostile & TIME :D

DeletedUser

Starting:

[H]ostile 737,42 Mio.

Current:

[H]ostile 762,87 Mio.

Time For Change 639,12 Mio.

Difference:

25.45 Mio. ODA gain for [H]ostile

42,24 Mio. ODA gain for Time

We were 7.5 mill ahead since last count, now we`re at 16.79 mill. :xmas cool:

DeletedUser

So you're joining in?

I believe a super mega ultra confundus facepalm is needed in this situation. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

go us. i've even had to nuke complete randoms in an attempt to get my nukes hitting stuff before the break :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Starting:

[H]ostile 737,42 Mio.

Current:

[H]ostile 762,87 Mio.

Time For Change 639,12 Mio.

Difference:

25.45 Mio. ODA gain for [H]ostile

42,24 Mio. ODA gain for Time

We were 7.5 mill ahead since last count, now we`re at 16.79 mill. :xmas cool:

Cut down the number of villages you are using :icon_evil: