Time Challenges Hostile...

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
interesting.. i wouldnt have thought hostile would still be alive after all this time

ill keep an eye on this i guess:)

Last edited:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey hey, it's you. Long time no see... You back in Time (Hate)?

not sure what im going to do yet really,ill most likely start playing this again(well coplaying dont really feel like taking the time to run an account by myself anymore) but not sure what world it will be on,it could possibly be 32 but i might just join a newer world kinda thinking it over now

DeletedUser

Ah interesting, an old face...is that the guy who didn't like [H] much if I remember correctly?

king dalt555

one of many frog boy :icon_twisted:

Time continues to catch up.... I cba to do the math of who will win at what rate, but the difference is now 119mil in [H]'s favor, instead of 150-160mil at the beginning.

Seems only Time will tell.
pun intended

DeletedUser43045

Starting :
[H]ostile 737,42 Mio.
Time For Change 596,88 Mio.

Current:
[H]ostile 775,26 Mio.
Time For Change 665,51 Mio.

Difference:
37.84 Mio. ODA gain for [H]ostile
68.63 Mio. ODA gain for Time

At this rate Time is gonna win.

DeletedUser

dude this is called the storm. After the storm there is always a lull. While U nuked the hell out soon u will need new targets for ODA and also need to rebuild. But I think many of the guys in [H] have just started nuking and have nukes and have targets as well. So I think we will win.

DeletedUser

dude this is called the storm. After the storm there is always a lull. While U nuked the hell out soon u will need new targets for ODA and also need to rebuild. But I think many of the guys in [H] have just started nuking and have nukes and have targets as well. So I think we will win.

We never need new targets for ODA, we have tons of them.
They are all the Time villages belonging to us in the south west (c:

The only lull you'll see from us is the attack break!

DeletedUser

Defender: lordmarco01
Village:

Quantity: 13129 12892 15 0 8 0 1 0 0 1
Losses: 13129 12892 15 0 8 0 1 0 0 1

Hehehehe, pity I was only sitting an account and decided to kill some shizz. :(

DeletedUser

yeah AYK, attack break will hinder for a moment :icon_twisted:

we can GET THIS! (with conviction :icon_cool:)

DeletedUser

Defender: lordmarco01
Village:

Quantity: 13129 12892 15 0 8 0 1 0 0 1
Losses: 13129 12892 15 0 8 0 1 0 0 1

Hehehehe, pity I was only sitting an account and decided to kill some shizz. :(

neat tech levels ALL 1 i guess? :lol:

DeletedUser

yeah AYK, attack break will hinder for a moment :icon_twisted:

we can GET THIS! (with conviction :icon_cool:)

I beg to differ, we could get this with our....

images

DeletedUser43045

Wouldn't it be the smartest thing to blow all nukes before the break, rebuild nukes during the break and hope your targets rebuild their defs? Seems a sound strategy :icon_biggrin: