Time Challenges Hostile...

DeletedUser

jizzed.jpg

lmao

DeletedUser

interesting.. i wouldnt have thought hostile would still be alive after all this time

ill keep an eye on this i guess:)

I was thinking the same thing when i logged on to see the forums. First time since i quit. Good to see some of the big people still playing

"You last visited: 2009,September 6th at 01:45"

greenmonsta

Lack of competition around you to keep you interested?

I'm sure it wasn't a knock on your character :icon_rolleyes:

rofl I know I'm not the most popular, but [H] has always been a good tribe. Not sure why we were doubted :p

DeletedUser

rofl I know I'm not the most popular, but [H] has always been a good tribe. Not sure why we were doubted :p
Hey, even you doubted [H[ there for awhile. You soooo cannot talk!!! :icon_razz:

Wouldn't it be the smartest thing to blow all nukes before the break, rebuild nukes during the break and hope your targets rebuild their defs? Seems a sound strategy :icon_biggrin:
Our ninja cats will save us. But really, we're not that stupid. And for the one's that were that stupid, I sent a circ mail out. Heh. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Founded as a half of it from RJ, who was founded in the shadow of iP, who got absolutely decimated within the first 2 weeks of the world? :icon_razz:

My bad; [H] have more than made up for things however. And now we're among the best this world has to offer. /yay

king dalt555

I was originally iP, and I did not get raped :icon_rolleyes:. I might like to point out the reason i was a Hate.r (and now am a part of Time:icon_twisted:) is all edgey's fault.

[H] is second still, in skill and whatnot. I don't mind them aslong as they don't pull w21 ice cream stunt :lol: Edgey, or remember that one right:icon_wink:

zakipoo

oops my bad lol sorry for my errors lol

but TIME has caught up a lil?

started with
1 [H]ostile 737,42 Mio.
2 Time For Change 596,88 Mio.

current...
1 [H]ostile 780,80 Mio.
2 Time For Change 677,85 Mio.

Last edited:

xxEagle5Eyexx

ugh I wish I can do math/tell time. Most of nukes hit seconds to minutes after 0:00... :icon_neutral:
(I know I dont have a lot of them but still its disappointing)

DeletedUser

I was originally iP, and I did not get raped :icon_rolleyes:. I might like to point out the reason i was a Hate.r (and now am a part of Time:icon_twisted:) is all edgey's fault.

[H] is second still, in skill and whatnot. I don't mind them aslong as they don't pull w21 ice cream stunt :lol: Edgey, or remember that one right:icon_wink:

Do and I might have to nuke you. To Hell with the odA. Than again you could always pull a BoS and fold. Cause Time is gonna loose this particular contest :p
Go [H]!

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

greenmonsta

Nah you just n00bed out and ran to the enemy tribe out of fear. We on the other hand, stayed loyal to the tribe even though we went down.

Yeah.

DeletedUser

Indeed. I remember you as a little nub getting pwned in BoSL by -JG- in world 4, and then I took you in, and look at you now. :icon_redface:

I take 100% credit for you being an awesome player. :lol: (and for encouraging you and Zoe to join Hate.)

Oh I do, very good times. ^_^

However [H] is second to nobody. We're just a smaller version of Time.

greenmonsta

Indeed. I remember you as a little nub getting pwned in BoSL by -JG- in world 4, and then I took you in, and look at you now. :icon_redface:

I take 100% credit for you being an awesome player. :lol: (and for encouraging you and Zoe to join Hate.)

Oh I do, very good times. ^_^

However [H] is second to nobody. We're just a smaller version of Time.

We aint no version of Time. The hell with that. We are the best tribe around, Time are the imitation. They are just a more pointwhored version of us :)

As smaffers has been reminding me. Remember the iP forum invasion in W21? With hellfire's sparta picture and about 15 of us getting month bans for making multiple iScream threads and ban evading. Good times.

DeletedUser

We aint no version of Time. The hell with that. We are the best tribe around, Time are the imitation. They are just a more pointwhored version of us :)

As smaffers has been reminding me. Remember the iP forum invasion in W21? With hellfire's sparta picture and about 15 of us getting month bans for making multiple iScream threads and ban evading. Good times.

oooh is this what yu were telling me about on skype like a few months back :p