Time has come...

DeletedUser

Deus won the war they should of continued the dividing and conquering, by merging the v-v-v side will continue to grow until the time is ripe for them they probly wont have to do a revelution they will just take over with personalty in time, its a big thing in tribalwars look at krid for example turned traitor handed a legend account like shimo all he do is play continue nuking and got by on personalty for a manic player turning traitor then becoming leader of storm its a dam good accomplishment when you think of it and who knows what future holds the future leader of deus?

Deus had the world at there mercy, my moneys on v-v-v now the deus name wont be world winner and lets be honest the v-v-v guys deserve it the most if you look from start of the world to now.

You're not taking one factor into account and that is leadership. Who would lead the VVV part? Fact of the matter is that Deus won because Storm did not have the will to continue. Why did they not? Because they did not have solid leadership that could keep the tribe together. VVV fell the moment DaHolla decided he did not wish to lead anymore. It will never get back up for exactly that reason. Who would lead? Who else do they still have? By far the great majority of ex-VVV have quit. If they had a leader, who would join? I can't see more than a handful of the current Deus switching.

I don't really see why Deus should have divided and conquered. We did what we did because it was the best option, both in terms of fun and terms of strategy. If Deus falls, it will be due to lack of interest/activity, not because of rivals.

@KG+Kriid; Wrong topic dearies. I swear you've both gotta be women to be able to hold a grudge this long.
@Red; You're slipping up without people keeping you on your toes. Even I knew that was a Russian joke :icon_wink:

DeletedUser26129

You're arguing semantics with Kriid. If you want, I'll tear it to itty bitty pieces and scatter them in the wind, but why waste my time answering your semantics over 3 pages, only for you to renew it again saying "I was never proved wrong"? I've learned, maybe you should too.

Now you are trying to patrionise me... dont it doesnt suit you, nor will u succeed in it.
I am right, he has no real loyalty, if you disagree and think he is right, then you do not know the meaning of loyalty either.

@ rukoh i dont hold a grudge against kriid, actualy quite enjoy talking to him on skype, just trying to explain that what he defines as loyalty isnt even close to the real definition.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now you are trying to patrionise me... dont it doesnt suit you, nor will u succeed in it.
I am right, he has no real loyalty, if you disagree and think he is right, then you do not know the meaning of loyalty either.

What is loyalty?

[spoil]loy·al·ty [loi-uhl-tee] Show IPA
–noun,plural-ties.
the state or quality of being loyal; faithfulness to commitments or obligations.
faithful adherence to a sovereign, government, leader, cause, etc.

an example or instance of faithfulness, adherence, or the like: a man with fierce loyalties.[/spoil]

Considering that the first is simply a restatement of the base word, loyal, let's look to the second. What are the obligations of a government, or in this case, tribe?

What are the obligations of a tribe?

[spoil]The obligations of a tribe are obviously subject to different perspectives, but I believe we can all agree on a few things that each tribe must do in order to earn the loyalty of its members, in no particular order:

1) Work as a tribe, and help each member who is in need to the greatest of the tribe's ability.
2) Create a fun, friendly environment in which the player enjoys the game as it is meant to be enjoyed.
3) Keep the members happy, so they can keep the tribe winning.

These are all the basic, implied things that a tribe should do in order to be successful and keep the loyalty of its members. When a tribe is no longer fun, has unhappy members as a result of its own actions, and/or does not work together, one can separate from said tribe in order to do what they must to get those three things from the next tribe they join.[/spoil]

Why did Kriid leave MANIC and Storm?

[spoil]The tribe was not fun nor friendly when Smurf- insulted and threatened people in real life, and Kriid was not kept happy as a member. Those two alone, never mind that the threats already crossed in-game rule lines, were enough to violate any loyalty-style contract that Kriid had to MANIC.

The tribe was not fun nor friendly when wIz left it, and Kriid was not happy as a leader when he knew he wasn't making his members underneath him happy. That alone was enough for him to make the move to Deus, a tribe where he could get what a tribe should give him.[/spoil]

But what about loyalty to the rest of the tribe, as well as the other leadership?

[spoil]Loyalty to the friends in the tribe is one thing that must be taken into account. But when the tribe learned of what Smurf- had done and said, how many left? Just CC and Kriid. Kriid quit for close to a month, and did not join any enemy tribes during that period of time. But after realizing that none of the tribe would act in regards to Smurf-'s actions, and that Smurf- refused rectify them, he was perfectly justified in moving to the enemy tribe (who was not his enemy, for he had been out of the world for a month and his old tribe had forsaken him). Likewise, none of the leadership in MANIC moved to give Kriid the satisfactory happiness that a player deserves from their tribe.

When wIz left, and Kriid was left to lead Storm alone, he was loyal to his own leadership and to the members of his tribe, who looked to him for guidance. After realizing he was facing a futile effort that was not a happy one, he quit once more after negotiating for as many members of his to be safe as possible. As such, he fulfilled his obligations and became happy, which is exactly what the game is intended for.[/spoil]

So was Kriid loyal, or not?

[spoil]Kriid was, in conclusion, as loyal as any member could be. Kriid moved out of MANIC due to the actions of his leader, and the inactions of the rest of the leaders and tribe. This action and inaction sequence terminated any contract of "loyalty" that he had with MANIC, and justified his move to the enemy tribe. Kriid moved out of Storm once more due to the actions of his leader, and the inability to take action to fix a sinking ship. The fact that he negotiated for safe passage of whatever players he could only proves his loyalty. He came back to finish the game he started, after terminating all prior loyalties with the disbanding of Storm and after loyalties to MANIC were terminated by a month of quit-time and the actions and inactions previously mentioned.

In each situation, Kriid exhibited loyalty until the basic needs of his as a player in a tribe were no longer met, and then terminated his loyalty in as respectable a manner as he could. But he wasn't the one who terminated the loyalty alone, for it takes two people to terminate a contract. One to give a reason to do so, and the other to actually terminate it. So although Kriid terminated his loyalty contract, so to speak, to MANIC and Storm, he had legitimate reasons to do so. If you find him disloyal for doing what he, most of the world, and indeed even basic logic deemed the correct course of actions, so be it. You will not find that the rest of us are so believing.[/spoil]

Don't you ever dare to assume that what you say is absolutely right:

king geldwolf said:
...if you disagree and think he is right, then you do not know the meaning of loyalty either.

I just tutored you on the meaning of loyalty and what makes or breaks it. For future lessons, contact me over skype at orelthegatekeeper, I will be happy to oblige. Always glad to school another member of the PnP forums :icon_wink:.

As a somewhat unrelated point, you brought up that Kriid consistently flames a tribe then joins it. The reason lies in the following:

1) Showing support for your tribe on the PnP boosts morale in that tribe.
2) What, do you expect him to never support his tribe on the PnP because he might one day have to move to the enemy as a result of extreme situations as presented above?
3) Things change over time. Everyone's flamed their enemy, and been wrong at some point. Should they all have never flamed in the first point? No, they simply showed support.

DeletedUser

Soooo..... about that Hyper war?

Or was this thread about some rehashed loyalty debate that failed to reach an agreement a year ago, so we'll bring it back again now?
(I am disloyal too, because I also went from MANIC to S²ORM to Deus)

Anyway, war on already! Don't just sit there stacking frontlines in preparation, get to it.
Winner gets a cookie.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Deus
Side 2:
Tribes: HYPER

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart
[/spoil]

We're in the filler stage between the pre-war posturing and stat-posting/arguing. Get over it.

DeletedUser26129

and why would your own opinion be better then mine?

What you define as loyalty,we already debated alot about it,and my opinion been said many time about it..

Me,I call it stupidity,no one deserve blind loyalty,as loyalty should be a trust relationship between 2 party,yourself seem to beleive,that it something aquired,and that should not require effort from both party,but only from 1.

Again wrong.

i never said it was just a 1 way stream, the reason why people like toffer, cragai, kaz, thinger, solaas, r the great and even CC come back to play with us is because its a 2 way stream of friendship and trust.
And they dont want to play for anyone else but their close friends and old leaders.

That is loyalty, they will never jump ship to another tribe and the same day act like his new leader is a life long friend that he played with for years.
They will die for their tribe come back die again and repeat that untill their internet shuts down.

They fight for eachother and their tribe out of loyalty and would rather die then betray that.

THAT IS LOYALTY.

Me,I beleive this,Il follow my leader everywhere....if he's ready to do same for me...

Wich mean,that a leader who aint protecting me from getting kicked for childish reason,should not deserve my loyalty...in that case...its you bros...

now,for the other aspect of your post...If I enjoy flmaing my ennemy,I see no reason to stop,its only a game,and its not like if any of you was my RL friend since 44 years....none of you are my RL friend,and the closest net friend I ever had is actualy niyah,for who Id do anything...

so I dont see how X player I played with for 6 month,is different,or more important,then X player I played against for 6 month.

both are players,both are human,who ''shared my ingame experience'' for 6 month....and made it enjoyable.

You should really make the distinction between RL and .net server dude...

Why should there be a distinction?
Quite a few people i met online are now close friends, we live in a digital time in wich internet is one of the most important tools for development, if you keep it apart and will remain to keep that distinction in between you will fall behind.

A few of my old members are now close friends, that i see on a regular basis and actualy played poker with at my house 2 weeks ago, went out got drunk and even at age 22 pranked the neighbourhood with.

Thats why they are loyal, because we see a membership more then just an online game of pixels and buttons, we see it as a family of friends that fight for eachother till the end.

If you cannot see the difference in a member you played with or played against for 6 months you should have a doc test you, because then you are missing something.
Because members i played with for 6 months became friends in alot of situations, and we will fight for eachother and work for eachother.

My enemy can be my friend aswell, i have many enemeis who are currently friends, however that does not mean that the second i switch sides they are the best tribe...

You are going off subject.
The point i was making is is that you are not loyal to your own tribe, you are an oppurtunist.

The best example for this is a soccer refference.
Say you are for team A, you wear their shirt and support them.
Team B becomes the champion, 3 days later you are in a shirt from Team B at the ceremony partying like you have always supported them.

That is you.
People with real loyalty will proudly wear the team A shirt even after they have lost, as it doesnt matter if they win or lose, becuase you are loyal to them.

@ orel, if you do not know the full story dont reply...
Kriid returned with CC becuase of what i did not what Smurf did....

And i am not talking about his reasons of leaving a tribe, could be completely valid, i am talking about his behaviour after joining a new tribe.
Then the whole world sucks and his tribe is the best, always been that way, and they are treehug buddies for life.

That is my problem with his loyalty, he doesnt have loyalty, he acts to be loyal.

Also i wasnt talking about kriid flaming people in public, was talking about him doing it on skype in PM's private area where he had no reasons to do it other then a huge dislike towards the tribe...

Its like S2orm screaming for months and months that they would NEVER play with a player like hocc...
Then hocc joins, thats doublefaced, thats pathetic, and sad to say the least.

Deus kept their statement saying they would never allow hocc.
If hocc joined there now with leaders knowledge and permission, i also would call them double faced.

Then you do not keep to your morales and values but then your oppurtunistic.

Notting to do with kriid's loyalty but just wanted to put that in there.

I dont doubht that kriid in his belief is loyal to his tribe, i am just commenting on the fact that if he thinks that is real loyalty he does not know the real meaning of loyalty and that hsi behaviour when joining a new tribe is pathetic.

That is all im commenting about, if you disagree that is your right, no problem there.
however then i would have to assume that you have the same kind of ideology on loyalty as kriid, and that you infact are not really loyal yourself either.

I gave explenations about players who have proven that they are loyal time after time after time again.

Kriid can give his life for the tribe hes in, or fight his harders for the tribe hes in, and then do it for another tribe, but thats not real loyalty, thats temporarely loyalty.
Real loyalty would be to die with your tribe you are loyal to, and only return to this game to play with them again, or even abandon your own account to pick up another account 10 times smaller just so you can play with them.

Tofferbonnevie did that on this world, he gave up his own account in the north (v-v-v) to play a 10 time smaller account with us just so he could be with us.
THAT is loyalty.

DeletedUser

Never said you jumped ship.

Also never said you betrayed anyone...

You have no loyalty, you have a uhm.... well double face.

So he didn't jump ship, he didn't betray anyone, but he's what you call "double face." Just trying to clear things up :icon_biggrin:

After reading the rest of the silly argument, it's pretty obvious we have 3 idiots here.

@Kriid - KG thinks you're disloyal because he has a different definition of loyalty. His opinion won't change.
@KG - Kriid thinks he's loyal because he has a different definition of loyalty. His opinion won't change.
@ Orel - Kriid and KG have different definitions of loyalty. Their opinion won't change.

I miss the days when buttons was here and there was PnP worth reading :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

No one cares :lol:.

*sigh*

The worthwhile posters like Rukoh, KK, buttons, etc. are gone leaving us with the unwanted posters like yourself. At least we still have Kriid to keep us entertained :lol:

DeletedUser

Again, no one cares. Did you not read that? Nope, guess not. You know, I should've voted for you as biggest prick, it would've been much more fitting. At least Glynjack is humorous in his prickness.

If you're speaking literally, then yeah I'm probably taller than Glynjack. But to say I'm more of a prick than Glynjack...well that's just outrageous.

DeletedUser

I disagree. You just appear less to show how much of a prick you can be. But your skill at being a prick far surpasses his.

This coming from the kid who was trying to convince everyone he was the biggest prick by using adult words and phrases :icon_rolleyes:

Bo-John-bo

ahem!! *walks into the room*

I believe I have the biggest prick here :lol:

DeletedUser

Those needles, maybe?

Considering the stats, "1-0", can I assume that this war has now started :lol:? 3 days early, that is.

DeletedUser

Billericay A (2) S (709|822) K87 8,409 alb77 [HYPER] tgruenheit [Deus] 2010-09-12 23:13:59

Bad Deus :lol:.

(No, I don't think the war actually started yet).