Time Of Peace

DeletedUser1185

oo wow, i can't say anything now.. the great asterios dosn't know my name, the same will be said for you in due time.

Doubt it since i'm infamous and well know as the one guy who thumbed his nose at FTR and lived to laugh about it.

DeletedUser1185

Who says we planned for a month? What we did for a month was tell people you were not included in any diplomacy they might have with us. I only knew a few ours before hand that you were being attacked.

You talk big for a guy who went from being on the first page of the ranking to not even being in the top 1000. Hiroyasu took half a dozen of your villages in a single day. I will be sure to tell him he is all talk and no action so he takes a dozen the next time. :icon_rolleyes:

he got those because he betrayed a peace and broke an alliance several of us had,so he is without honor and is not worthy of my attention or villages.

DeletedUser7694

You are referring to the Order of the Storm, I take it? I was part of that for about a week when the attacks on you were first launched, a few days before the war started. I was among the first to launch and never agreed to not attack you. Hell, you never even asked me.

The initial attack may be viewed as betrayal, but I made my intentions clear and stuck to it. All the villages after that are true spoils of war.

yes should we start counting up the troops of yours killed or how i somehow miraculously knew which villages to support heavily(real attacks) and not to worry about supporting(fake attacks) of yours?

As it goes Hiro I'm not done messing with you yet wait till you see whats in store for you next.
In this post in another topic you claim to have known beforehand where and when I was going to attack. Does that mean I caught you lying? At least you admit you knew I was (going to) attack you. That disproves the betrayal and the breaking of peace.
You also inform every one out here that you have a special surprise for me, I can't wait to know what it is. Maybe you will start to ignore me, that would something for a change.

DeletedUser1185

You are referring to the Order of the Storm, I take it? I was part of that for about a week when the attacks on you were first launched, a few days before the war started. I was among the first to launch and never agreed to not attack you. Hell, you never even asked me.

The initial attack may be viewed as betrayal, but I made my intentions clear and stuck to it. All the villages after that are true spoils of war.

In this post in another topic you claim to have known beforehand where and when I was going to attack. Does that mean I caught you lying? At least you admit you knew I was (going to) attack you. That disproves the betrayal and the breaking of peace.
You also inform every one out here that you have a special surprise for me, I can't wait to know what it is. Maybe you will start to ignore me, that would something for a change.

*yawn* oh,i'm sorry did you say something?

omgwtf111

Watch out!

I think this could be operation Scorpion :icon_eek:

DeletedUser5984

Well just because he knew doesn't mean you didn't betray and broke the peace..

Knowledge of a fact before it happens does not change the fact when
it happens.

Although with all this i dont know what are actual facts .. :p

DeletedUser7694

That he knew also does not mean I did betray him and broke the peace. His alliance and agreements were made with the old members of the Order of the Storm.
I joined FTR and immediately became a member of the Order, but I still abide by my tribe's rules. They told me Asterios was exempt from any alliance of NAP.

DeletedUser

I don't know how it could be viewed as betrayal once one member of the Order switches side. Tribe loyalty has to come above personal ones and Asterios thinking he would have protection from most of the ftr in the area because of that is just anotehr example of his magical thinking.

HansGruber

I don't know how it could be viewed as betrayal once one member of the Order switches side. Tribe loyalty has to come above personal ones and Asterios thinking he would have protection from most of the ftr in the area because of that is just anotehr example of his magical thinking.

Adding to someones comment to Asterios is still kinda talking to him. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yeah but only kind of. Hard to break myself of the habit entirely.

omgwtf111

Greetings Forum posters and fellow Trolls;

This war which has involved a great many of tribes and many honorable players on both sides Has run its course,instead now we should seek for peace since both sides have lost way too many players leaving the game for the great beyond called the real world,half the tribes on both sides are being sat we have lost many a great warriors on both sides who could not keep up with the 24/7 battling for months now.

Both sides have gained and lost much in this war with neither side gaining a meaningful gain for victory so I come to to say this war should end before we lose too many more players to real life.

Let peace have a chance,What say you?

Looks like this "stalemate" you talk off has been broken.