Time To Panic!

MichielK

Can't say I'm surprised by this. Good location to do it too, since R4KI's southern territory has some soft spots in it. Account sittings might mask that for a while though.

In the long run it'll be interesting to see whether R4KI can keep their members motivated in a long and grinding war. I've expressed doubts about that in the past, and if Omen/One/GBKRM can keep the pressure on we'll find out soon enough.

Interesting times ahead :icon_biggrin: Regardless of the outcome, this is a very good development for W45 as a whole.

DeletedUser88837

Im just glad we have activity on this world. If nothing else, it'll make this world alot more lively. wait... It's already alot more lively. :D

DeletedUser86073

So far Nothing but 3 re-caps from R4KI

Side 1:
Tribes: One GBKRM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R4KI
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 295
Side 2: 269
Difference: 26

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 3
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,290,749
Side 2: 1,031,780
Difference: 258,969

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 194,562
Side 2: 20,000
Difference: 174,562

chart

DeletedUser

nice start by One and GBKRM, but its pretty much what I expected as the side that declares war, is usually much more prepared obviously. It will be interesting to see if they can keep it up and hold the villages.

I thought more tribes might jump in on the "gangbang" by now, CATS whats up with you guys? Sounds like Freman will sit this one out, and if they do come in I wonder on which side it will be? I dont know much about them other than the one guy on here supporting R4ki.

Other than the top 5 tribes, Apex is probably the only other one that could make a difference in the war, but all is pretty silent in the north right now it looks like.

Good luck to both sides! like most people are saying, thank god for some action!

DeletedUser88837

Heh, I'm expecting Fremen to cooperate with R4ki tbh, but we'll see.

DeletedUser

That would be my guess as well.

A CATS v. Fremen side war would be nice to watch :)

DeletedUser

yeah, Fremen (as i remember) are good allies with R4ki

Knowing Matt, that seems impossible.

I can see them neutral at the most, TBH. No one with some sense would ever put his tribe on the line for him. He'd stab them in the back as soon as the war would be over. :/

DeletedUser

I can see them neutral at the most, TBH. No one with some sense would ever put his tribe on the line for him. He'd stab them in the back as soon as the war would be over. :/

Who exactly have I stabbed in the back btw?

DeletedUser

adding to that point, Fremen may have also have their hands full.

DeletedUser

Who exactly have I stabbed in the back btw?

You were planning to stab me in the back after leading me on for several months.
You were planning to stab Tom in the back after recruiting his tribe and nobling out the most of them.
Apparantly, you stabbed Mitsche in the back with your diplomacy.

And honestly, you stabbed your own tribe in the back. Your members trusted you to lead them well. Instead, you screwed up royally and got 4 tribes to declare on you so far. Any decent duke could've avoided that. It's almost like you want to see your members get nobled.

DeletedUser

You were planning to stab me in the back after leading me on for several months.
Proof?

Apparantly, you stabbed Mitsche in the back with your diplomacy.
I stabbed someone in the back I had no relation with:icon_confused:

And I dont even know who tom is so I'll go with he same defense there.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Proof?

I stabbed someone in the back I had no relation with:icon_confused:

And I dont even know who tom is so I'll go with he same defense there.:icon_neutral:

Ah common Matt, you cannot seriously start lying about that.

Your barons know very well that you were going to declare war on One after leading me on. Denying that would make you lose face, honestly.

DeletedUser

Ah common Matt, you cannot seriously start lying about that.

Your barons know very well that you were going to declare war on One after leading me on. Denying that would make you lose face, honestly.

Proof?

DeletedUser

Right, then tell me why he did quit? :)

He didn't give you his password or anything. Seems kinda strange if you got along so fine... :icon_wink:

hotspur and niallkce aka guv gooner are brothers in law and played under me in W36, when niallkce quit he passed on his account to a new plaer, but we nobled out hotspur. He likes his account and doesnt want to lose it, becuase nial wont be getting his old account back now.

DeletedUser

The warning...

mingha on 08.05. at 17:12
Further attacks on [ally]R4KI[/ally] will result in an all out war.

-Matt Duke of R4KI

mingha on 01.05. at 20:15
So! I was wondering about your tribe, and their diplomacy?

-Matt Duke of R4KI

mingha on 01.05. at 20:55
you could move your active members over, and grow in R4KI, we will be waring [ally]SRA[/ally] at some point, and the best way you guys could expand would be with our coordination skill's and brute force.

So you do know who I am :icon_wink: