Time to slurp...

DeletedUser

Actually glad styx fixed it as you lost me for a second.

Also Styx has breasts, not the moob kind. Ma'am would suffice.

DeletedUser

Just for kicks here is svg going to war nub yarr.? I hear a lot on my skype.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SVG
Side 2:
Tribes: SLURP!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 11
Difference: 86

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,067,516
Side 2: 469,998
Difference: 597,518

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 882,786
Side 2: 101,823
Difference: 780,963

chart

I hate this reputation we're now developing for declaring war on SLURP while they're fighting Yarr. It was an inevitable war between SLURP and ourselves, that much was obvious to anyone located around the K55/K54 area. After TOP was defeated SLURP were left as our target. We had a temp NAP for the consumption of ex TOP and inactives around the area. It's kinda sucky how people's opinions of other people ruin the games ethics, opportunistic players are nothing more than noobs in the communities eyes. Early bird catches the worm as they say.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ahh now i get it
PFFFFT-small.png

You must have a whole set of those images ready to be posted as soon as you see an opportunity, is it not? :p

On topic: I wonder how much longer slurp is going to last now that they are being nobled from two sides. Anyone care to make a bet? :)

DeletedUser

Once my Nobles lands Wallace, I will finally be at the front to start taking villages. We have been eating to slowly me thinks. Time to amp it up and prove to the world that we of Yarr are a tribe to be feared!

DeletedUser100466

You must have a whole set of those images ready to be posted as soon as you see an opportunity, is it not? :p

yeah-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

Once my Nobles lands Wallace, I will finally be at the front to start taking villages. We have been eating to slowly me thinks. Time to amp it up and prove to the world that we of Yarr are a tribe to be feared!

Feared by dragons and fairy tails
hexer.gif

DeletedUser

I wonder if should feel sorry for Slurp. Right when they thought they'd get a break SVG makes a well timed hit :icon_razz:

DeletedUser108083

Side 1:
Tribes: SLURP!
Side 2:
Tribes: SVG

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 23
Difference: 4

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 8
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 133,287
Side 2: 212,808
Difference: 79,521

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,367
Side 2: 66,836
Difference: 52,469

chart

bugcommander

Since i am back on this world go SVG we are gonna eat our way right through slurp:)

All seeing I

maybe it is time for me to make a reappearance and actually play this time