Titanz versus -IPF-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ok and i started my attacks over a week ago, and as stated you have booted members ive personally hit, to do so and think were follish enough to leave them be jus so they can re up; please think otherwise. And ~TSE~ was not under your ally status so wheres that excuse?

Who did I boot? Maybe you are confusing me with someone else? Maybe one ofthe other tribe has removed an inactive that you so bravely nuked ;)?

Regarding TE, my tribe didnt have much relations with them at all, but I am pretty sure they had been long allies of Titans/RMNS-A. No?

What are all of these conversations about anyway?

If you want to imagine Pax Romana has 10 tribes, meaning what - 700ish players lol, you go ahead and do that.

I think this is all window dressing for the fact that big tribes like to imagine themselves as powerful warriors (in their minds), when in fact they like to gang up on smaller tribes.

Thats ok. Its partof the game. Just admit it. We will do our best to fight everyone lol. Maybe things wont be so easy for you as you think? Of course titans/Rmns-a are seriously outnumbered - but that happens in the game. ITs ok.

Good luck!

DeletedUser

lol inactive that sends support to villa i nobled eh? nice try.......and also other player in reference inactive as he stacked and i lost a cpl nukes lol. and carl i totally respect your last few comments, thats the game!

DeletedUser

as far as TE goes the best term is SHOULD OF BEEN A NAP, as loose allys at best

as far as the booting talking in general of all tribes, as i know u dont have control of all of them personally

DeletedUser

This is what cowards do when backed into a metaphorical corner, they kick and scream and try to pin the blame on someone or something else before there end is nigh

We have said it, now so have the stats, you are dying out, need any more shutting up?

Nudist

Inferno Pillow Fighters is quite the interesting name... must have formed from a merger with a tribe that had a rediculously good looking leader.

DeletedUser

lol inactive that sends support to villa i nobled eh? nice try.......and also other player in reference inactive as he stacked and i lost a cpl nukes lol. and carl i totally respect your last few comments, thats the game!

I'm not 'trying' anything. I have no idea what you are talking about. Just be specific. What player? Which vill? Maybe the inactive was being sat? We are trying to unload inactives to make room as we reform the tribes.

As for scarecrow, its pretty ridiculous of you to call me a coward. There should be a minumim number of points required before you can speak on this forum. Like at an amusement park - you can't ride the roller coaster if you are less than 150 cm...

You aren't even a joke.

weslee1

I know I'm kinda breaking the flow of the argument, but I am wondering what has been going on this past week. Mainly the TE attacking RMNS part. I knew that they were supporting IPF and V2 villages, but I didnt know they were actually attacking. Somebody please fill me in.

DeletedUser

Another brilliant idea from the RMNS family

I know I'm not the joke, your family however, is starting to lean towards becoming one

DeletedUser

LOL.. Carlito got pawned..

Face it dude, every excuse you make, MRD provides evidences and facts to prove you wrong..

And anyway, about Artabanus' suggestion of joining -V-, I can't blame him, I mean, RMNS wanted an alliance with us in the first place.. :) Maybe they're scared? No? :)

DeletedUser

well mr d i was just too angry at the dumb comments of other people the other night lol, i know ur a good player, perhaps shouldn't have made it personall about you ;) lol
creating many families was an idea i was not in favor of from the beginning anyways it doesn't matter.... the one thing we are not is disorganized, too bad we are just far from the battlefield or u would learn that the hard way.
and scarecrow lol man the second your attacked you spam all the forums.... shows how good a player you are...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a coincidence :O

It was exactly the same time you all started trash talking us in the forums

DeletedUser

Inferno Pillow Fighters is quite the interesting name... must have formed from a merger with a tribe that had a rediculously good looking leader.

Make that two ridiculously good looking leaders. (I came up with the name :icon_wink:)

Long time no see, how are things?

On-topic: RMNS are pathetic, it's only a matter of time before all 943872082743520 tribes die.

And welcome to the war, TE :)

DeletedUser

may I know what's the topic here as I haven't posted in this forum for almost 2 days.

DeletedUser

well mr d i was just too angry at the dumb comments of other people the other night lol, i know ur a good player, perhaps shouldn't have made it personall about you ;) lol
creating many families was an idea i was not in favor of from the beginning anyways it doesn't matter.... the one thing we are not is disorganized, too bad we are just far from the battlefield or u would learn that the hard way.
and scarecrow lol man the second your attacked you spam all the forums.... shows how good a player you are...

You speak with the wisdom that can only come from experience... like a guy who went blind because he looked at a solar eclipse without one of those boxes with a pinhole in it and now goes around the country speaking at high schools about the dangers of looking at a solar eclipse without one of those boxes with a pinhole in it.
:lol:

DeletedUser

2 players off rip for info andrwew, who sent support after nobled, and i mean AFTER, not while attack was on the way ;)............and quenthal

and according to stats they were not inactive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

andrwew on 19.06. at 09:24
i mailed him also so don't make out like your the innocent one here. What is with the attacks when we are supposed allies.trhis will be daelt with i promise..
mrdborg on 18.06. at 20:55
wow you mail me but who took your village?
andrwew on 18.06. at 20:51
We are still allies and yet you persist in attacking me for no apparent reason..This will be dealt with if it keeps up so stop all further attacks on me..

hardly shows inactivity, and ya got dealt with hes lost how many villas before he got dumped?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TE~ ~TLE~ ~TLE~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RMNS-A RMNS-D RMNS-F RMNS-G RMNS-H RMNS-V RMNS-X RMNS-Z RMNSA2
Players:

Timeframe: 22/06/2009 00:00:00 to 24/06/2009 15:19:27

Total conquers:

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 161
Difference: 75

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 1
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 511,005
Side 2: 1,053,897
Difference: 542,892

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 113,587
Side 2: 7,519
Difference: 106,068

image.php

another 48 hr update, i dont care bout YOUR total conquers, all that matters is us beating you relentlessly

DeletedUser

LOL.. Carlito got pawned..

Face it dude, every excuse you make, MRD provides evidences and facts to prove you wrong..

And anyway, about Artabanus' suggestion of joining -V-, I can't blame him, I mean, RMNS wanted an alliance with us in the first place.. :) Maybe they're scared? No? :)

I tell no lies

Status
Not open for further replies.