Titanz versus -IPF-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Tiremafia
looks like everybody is ignoring me.:icon_cry:

> may have missed post, whatd you ask?

may I know what's the topic here as I haven't posted in this forum for almost 2 days.

i thinck she is talking about this :)

DeletedUser

why thx nos, well started out as titans vs ipf (then the whole 10 million tribe thing went down) and ive just been doing my best to add insult to injury from our side :)

DeletedUser

Ya know the funny thing is though, I remember a baby that cried alot a few weeks ago, bfrasier, the Scarecrowe wasn't crying.

Oh really now Carbs? I was crying huh? Yeah, I was pissed that my tribe was being demolished. Yeah, I was pissed that my leaders started wars and then ditched the tribe and left me to lead a heap of trash. And hell yes I was trying to gather allies and support. And you know what? Every last one of them on K31 said that they wouldn't help us. And guess who wants help now? Everyone in K31 has been begging for my help and the help of my tribe! And not one damn soldier will be sent for them. I will not help those who refused to help us.

DeletedUser

The Bottom line is that RMNS can't hold off they have made to many enemies, they have sent mass recruits, for the reason they can't fight IPF. I mean what, ya chicken to face us head on? We aren't afraid of you, IPF has never shirked from a fight, where as you keep digging a bigger and bigger hole, its pathetic.
HUGGERS

No idea whether RMNS will hold you off or not. But they will take time for you. Even if they didn't defend another one of their villages, it would take forever for you to take them over. So they will distract you and give others a chance.

DeletedUser

Considering how it's not just IPF attacking them, that should whittle down your estimation on our progression in eliminating RMNS

DeletedUser

I would quite like to say that I have booted a hornets nest, but said hornets probably wouldn't mount a succesful defense in game or on the forums, instead they would probably resort to creating several more tribes hell bent on hugging the world into suicidal depression

DeletedUser

Considering how it's not just IPF attacking them, that should whittle down your estimation on our progression in eliminating RMNS

Regardless of how many tribes are attacking them, they are a huge family, sizewise. It takes a while to work through them.

DeletedUser

I would quite like to say that I have booted a hornets nest, but said hornets probably wouldn't mount a succesful defense in game or on the forums, instead they would probably resort to creating several more tribes hell bent on hugging the world into suicidal depression

As for suicidal depression because of the size of tribes, I am close to it because of the massive alliance of V and their allies. Nothing against them, they have performed admirably, but I cannot join them. The only way you will see me in a family of that size is if I am leading it because I started it myself. I just think their alliance is too bloated between V, IPF, SOW, TE, etc...

DeletedUser

Ok it sounds like you are referring to another tribe other than RMNS here...

DeletedUser

dude they are not doing admirabely.. lol if they stopped using their attack scripts they wouldn't be able to do nything lol

DeletedUser

dude they are not doing admirabely.. lol if they stopped using their attack scripts they wouldn't be able to do nything lol

Hey, look, my tribe was wiped by IPF. V has expanded to control much of the west. They are obviously doing something right.

DeletedUser

as promised

Side 1:
Tribes: ~TE~ ~TLE~ ~TSE~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RMNS-A RMNS-D RMNS-F RMNS-G RMNS-H RMNS-V RMNS-X RMNS-Z RMNSA2
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 109