Status
Not open for further replies.

weslee1

Here a map i made...
20ssheu.jpg

And the link:http://i42.tinypic.com/20ssheu.jpg

Sorry if i got TPU wrong because of their name change

weslee1

they did nothing to anger half of their enemies. They just are the world 31 bitch lol

DeletedUser

Depends on how you look at it. It also means that those other big families are just cowards. Afraid to face eachother. Thats ok - its not a surprise.

What really matters is how much force can be brought to bear on a particular piece of contested territory at a particular time.

In practical numbers, I'd say Pax Romana is outnumbered 3:1 at least.

DeletedUser

Its not because any of them/us are afraid to face each other, its the fact that not one of them is stupid enough to anger tribes that number 3 times the size of them as you say

And plus Carl, the whole issue you had with my points and method of gameplay, check my TWstats and look at how much I have killed of your F Division's troops in the last week or 2, then you have permission to take it back :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Get your facts right Scarecrowe, we never pissed off these tribes. V and IPF came to K24 just to kill us. They had been planing this war long before they started it, possibly while we were still fighting the AZ/WARP war. We did nothing to piss them off, we were just a tribe worth killing because of our size. We never been the first to attack. TPU joined because of problems they had with one of our family tribes before RMNS family formed and those problems fallowed us. TE joined because they wanted to be on the winning and at this time RMNS is on the losing end. RIP joined because they wanted revenge and more power. We did not want this war, we did not start this war, but we are in this war. Before TE joined we were able to hold them off and we did think TE would be to big of a threat. We did not think TE would hit us as hard as they did. Our tribe is starting to doubt itself. This looks like it will be our final stand.

DeletedUser

Hang in there numot.

For all the ranting and posturing that goes on here, the only thing that really kills a tribe is inactivity.

DeletedUser

Its not because any of them/us are afraid to face each other, its the fact that not one of them is stupid enough to anger tribes that number 3 times the size of them as you say

What are you talking about? Are you insinuating that rmns did something to 'anger' these tribes? Or is this just more senseless blather?

And plus Carl, the whole issue you had with my points and method of gameplay, check my TWstats and look at how much I have killed of your F Division's troops in the last week or 2, then you have permission to take it back

Your stats are ridiculous.

But thats fine. Its not that you have to be a guru to play this game and have fun. My only point was that you are way too rude and opinionated, and your opinions themselves have no basis in experience or skill so can be easily discounted.

DeletedUser

I'm sure in this particular topic that you branded my stats pathetic, to put it plainly, focussing mostly on my OD, now you say that it is ridiculous because it has soared up by 300K since RMNS decided to start attacking me? Please...

My views are based on what I have heard from IPF and V, be it moving into a K that was not your own, attacking us directly, or just getting too full of yourselves, you did do something to annoy us and them

DeletedUser

Hey, look, my tribe was wiped by IPF. V has expanded to control much of the west. They are obviously doing something right.
Yeap and your Academy are full of Dead men Walking. I'm gonna kill them all :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I'm sure in this particular topic that you branded my stats pathetic, to put it plainly, focussing mostly on my OD, now you say that it is ridiculous because it has soared up by 300K since RMNS decided to start attacking me? Please...

My views are based on what I have heard from IPF and V, be it moving into a K that was not your own, attacking us directly, or just getting too full of yourselves, you did do something to annoy us and them

Yes we are absolutly terrified of you :icon_eek:

The first time you post on here is after your tribe merge with IPF, first you claim we are pathetic for not rimming you then as soon as you get attacked you claim we are cowards for attacking :icon_surprised:

Make up your mind and if you want to claim we are noobs at least show some proof other than your amazing rate of barb nobling in the north of K16.

Untill you posted on here you were inconquencial, a fly on the wall that clearly wasn't any sort of threat to us. So I suggest you stop posting crap untill you have something to back it up.

Before anyone says yes RMNS-A is getting a kicking at the moment but The-Scarecrowe has played no part in that, just trying to jump on the band wagon and look tough:lol:

DeletedUser

Whoever said I wanted to look tough? I am in the fact the polar opposite at present, and their is really no oxymoronic undertone in saying that you are pathetic and cowardly is there?

Besides, what the hell was I supposed to noble to begin with, either a) Barbs that offered a little more survival for someone in the middle of a family tribe at war with theirs, or b) a player no less than 20 times the size of me, growing each day? Be real, if you have ever taken B and won, when your allies are near enough 2 Ks away, then I wanna hear it

Cmon seriously?

DeletedUser

I think you couldn't have picked a better name than "the scarecrow". I mean the pictures that "the scarecrow" brings to mind is definitely YOU. Standing there in a field "trying" desperately to look scary all the while the crows fly over head and drop Sh*^ bombs all day. "The Scarecrow" does nothing but reek of old crow feces.

theweeboy

hmmm it looks as though, people are arguing...i know what to do! not really though...IPF is going to win...most likely

DeletedUser

And do you see that people? That immature attempt at an insult is RMMS answer to everything

Even after they are given perfectly logical statistics or facts they try to swivel the whole thing around to point the finger at someone else

And Derek, I believe the correct term to use for that particular little post is Fail

Stop trying to make yourselves look dominant and actually powerful through lying by omission and pinning the blame on someone undeserving, maybe if you all showed some actual facts and statistics then you would earn respect

DeletedUser

maybe if you all showed some actual facts and statistics then you would earn respect

Here ya go ScaredCrow , BTW it looks like there are plenty of barbs around your new location. Just the way you like it. :D

BTW, regarding YOUR interpretation of your measly increase in ODD. A player with a halfway decent defense with 7 villages would have at LEAST doubled that amount of ODD while getting rimmed.

DeletedUser

Hooshagoodboy!!! Have a cookie :)

Now if you would kindly show some statistics of RMNS 'winning' or at least 'putting up a fight' as it were, then you can have another one

And of course, because you have done that and not ad libbed even a little part of that story, say, most of it

So futile...

DeletedUser

And of course, because you have done that and not ad libbed even a little part of that story, say, most of it

So futile...

Seriously, please at least use some form of COMMON language so I can decipher WTF you are talking about. lol...

DeletedUser

Ok if you want me to lower my use of vocabulary to the level of a 4 year old/RMN/Retard, fine

Didyu actully get dubble my OD while gettin rimmd or nawt?

That simple enough for your IQ to handle?

Status
Not open for further replies.