~TKE~ vs ~PWN~ / eQu

DeletedUser

\\ THE EQUILIBRIUM CONSTANT = 0 //

Whereas
K=k+/k- = {s}{t}/{a}{b}

In that
K= villages that eQu failed to take from ~TKE~
and k+ = ~TKE~ villages being attacked by ~PWN~ and k- = Villages being attacked by eQu (Constant = 0)
and s=number of incompetent in eQu and number of incompetent in ~PWN~,
and a=our villages and b=your villages,

Therefore,
eQu villages are never eQu villages because they need help from ~PWN~ to take on ~TKE~
and your villages are never eQu villages because the tribe is full of FAIL!!!

So eQu, Big brother had to step in because you could not finish the Job. Any excuses on you end?

DeletedUser

Now that is just confusing.

how about putting some actual numbers in there to crunch?

DeletedUser

howz about making some sense? :p

Im guessing your saying eQu are bad, and ~TKE~ are good?

Side 1:
Tribes: eQu ~PWN~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~TKE~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 25
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 163,422
Side 2: 160,557
Difference: 2,865

chart

Btw, ~PWN~ havent nobled any ~TKE~, or vise versa, so i dont get what your trying to say here...

kurlnova

eQu has been skirmishing TKE for a while now and getting the upper hand. We haven't even dedicated most of the neighboring eQu members to fight your tribe. We're gradually gaining k73 and you're gradually losing it. So, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Further, I wasn't even aware that ~PWN~ started attacking you. Thanks for the heads up.

Besides, if we aren't "finishing the job," why did your diplomat ask me for a peace treaty a week ago?

I'm guessing you posted this today because you're already getting boxed around by us and now PWN is attacking, so you're in panic mode. I might be as well, but I wouldn't jump up and down and make everyone look at me while I was doing it. :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't think either of you have the right to PnP tbh...

eQu are winning by...

3000 points - is that an achievement??

It's still up for grabs, noone has won yet ;)

DeletedUser

the fact that Equ ~pWN~ have taken 4 MORE villages than TKE but yet TKE is only down 3k points clearly shows me that if i had to pick a winner right now it would be TKE

DeletedUser

How can anyone be winning anything. It is more a stale mate, I mean a stall mate. One of the sides needs to get their act together and use the magical buttons (all troops - attack and ok).

kurlnova

LOL... let's get some perspective here:

eQu is not officially at war with TKE. eQu owns k73 and is gradually cleaning it out, which happens to mean we are engaged against TKE. Meanwhile, TKE is behaving like this is the main event (and for them, it probably is).

There's no contest going on here, no "who's winning?" We're simply occupying claimed space. I had already mentioned that we only have a small group on our border with TKE that is handling this.

Now, if TKE wants to jump up and down and freak out about it, well... that's up to them.

DeletedUser

I couldn't hear over how pathetic your ODA score is, could you repeat that for us?

ODA doesn't mean anything if you don't use the troops properly. I can throw around all my nukes if I really wanted to and get loads of ODA.

DeletedUser

LOL... let's get some perspective here:

eQu is not officially at war with TKE. eQu owns k73 and is gradually cleaning it out, which happens to mean we are engaged against TKE. Meanwhile, TKE is behaving like this is the main event (and for them, it probably is).

There's no contest going on here, no "who's winning?" We're simply occupying claimed space. I had already mentioned that we only have a small group on our border with TKE that is handling this.

Now, if TKE wants to jump up and down and freak out about it, well... that's up to them.

A little bit of more perspective mate why get pwn to attack tke aswell such a mighty tribe as yourselves,obvious you underated tke and it come back and bit you in your backside, so then you ask for help off the big guys.Who am really suprised have a diplomatic relationship with you after this showing.

DeletedUser40113

A little bit of more perspective mate why get pwn to attack tke aswell such a mighty tribe as yourselves,obvious you underated tke and it come back and bit you in your backside, so then you ask for help off the big guys.Who am really suprised have a diplomatic relationship with you after this showing.

holy bajeebies!!!!
your still playing this world scouserjoe?

and actually, TKE has asked for Brave! to help them, but of couse, we said no :)

DeletedUser

on behalf of ~PWN~ we are not officially in this fight. now thats not saying some of our tribemates arent helping out their friend in eQu.

DeletedUser

Don't over-estimate yourselves. Get a spy in our tribe and you'll see you're hardly even mentioned in our forums and that's because you guys are the least of our concerns. Actually, the last time you guys were even mentioned in the leaders' forum was 4 days ago and that's because a few of your members wanted to join us, other than that it's been at least a week that we haven't talked about you guys lol. But think whatever you want to help your tribe feel all big and bad. Now, are you guys going to keep on crying about PWN or keep on fighting?

DeletedUser

on behalf of ~PWN~ we are not officially in this fight. now thats not saying some of our tribemates arent helping out their friend in eQu.

Point proved!

Your just being toyed with :p

kurlnova

ODA doesn't mean anything if you don't use the troops properly. I can throw around all my nukes if I really wanted to and get loads of ODA.

ODA shows you actually DO something. How well you do it isn't what I was talking about.

kurlnova

You're confused. As I referred to earlier, I wasn't aware that PWN was attacking TKE until this thread appeared.

If the TKE that PWN is attacking are in k74, that explains a lot. You see, k74 is recognized by eQu as PWN territory. They take care of any matters in their territory. We're focused only on k73 (unless our villages in k74 need to defend themselves).