~TKE~ vs ~PWN~ / eQu

DeletedUser

theres nothing more to know about it matthew equ were struggling against tke with only a 3k diffrence so they asked pwn to send attacks at tke its simples as the meercat would say.

First find out how many members of ours are actually attacking TKE, then ask how many enemies we're fighting right now and how many TKE are fighting. Also, before embarrassing yourself even more by thinking you know everything, make sure your tribe's actually decent. Or better yet, learn your place and stay quiet. Thanks:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First find out how many members of ours are actually attacking TKE, then ask how many enemies we're fighting right now and how many TKE are fighting. Also, before embarrassing yourself even more by thinking you know everything, make sure your tribe's actually decent. Or better yet, learn your place and stay quiet. Thanks:)

matthew what you say could all be lies mate so im not embarrassing meself at all you asked for pwn help that is all im saying.my tribe is decent and im sure you guys will find out in the future.

DeletedUser40113

matthew what you say could all be lies mate so im not embarrassing meself at all you asked for pwn help that is all im saying.my tribe is decent and im sure you guys will find out in the future.

remember what happened last time you presumed to know what another person was doing?
As I recall, It did not end well :)

DeletedUser

the only way ~PWN~ has helped is by taking over villages in k74 we have our own problems to deal with. so stop bringing us into this

DeletedUser

Lets keep the thread going. we need updates

DeletedUser

Updates? Haha, I'm afraid they're not going well for TKE. Again - Let's look at this from a balanced state; Within 48 hours to my post 2 of TKE's players will have dissappeared from W48. Either they're magicians or they just can't figure out how to defend the frontlines. By the way TKE - Whatever happened to Jaybert? Banned?

DeletedUser

@Andoe
post some stats and player graphs to prove your point
and try to avoid double posting.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: eQu
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~TKE~
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 23,135
Side 2: 0
Difference: 23,135
chart

kurlnova

~TKE~ has decided to further inflate their noobness by taking in VZS members. I couldn't be happier since this means they will ALL only become more disorganized and panic-stricken.

kurlnova

A little slow against TKE in the last week because we had a number of big players to take out that weren't part of that tribe. But we're back at it as of around 24 hours ago.

Side 1:
Tribes: eQu
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~TKE~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 143
Difference: 83

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 2
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 390,529
Side 2: 544,987
Difference: 154,458

chart

Side 1: 70,794
Side 2: 9,418
Difference: 61,376

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1: 70,794 (eQu)
Side 2: 9,418 (~TKE~)
Difference: 61,376

Not to give any disrespect to ~TKE~. Some of their players are very good and it has to be frustrating as hell for them. Honestly they're giving a good fight right now; commend TKE for that. It's just not going to be enough in the end.

DeletedUser

Hmmm overall i like eQu due to less members and higher OD but they are in a bad spot ~TKE~ has a overall better position on the map.Still my money is on eQu.

DeletedUser

TKE's only advantage is that they can barb noble in retreat from eQu.

I've seen tribes use that tactic, and some might say to great success, since they have held off the inevitable demise for literally months. It isn't a glorious tactic, but if it serves to make eQu bored and stop focusing on them, then it will have worked.

DeletedUser

TKE's only advantage is that they can barb noble in retreat from eQu.

I've seen tribes use that tactic, and some might say to great success, since they have held off the inevitable demise for literally months. It isn't a glorious tactic, but if it serves to make eQu bored and stop focusing on them, then it will have worked.

are we talking about duke of fear.?