Difference: 645,847
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 171,038
Side 2: 160,557
Difference: 10,481
chart

DeletedUser

5 more villages and only 10 K up in stats, thats average of 2 K villages, great achievement :lol:

DeletedUser

AH i dunno if you are in PWN or TKE but TKE seems to be doing a better job cause even though they are down on village loses the points of the villages you are taking isn't really worth the effort

DeletedUser70293

AH i dunno if you are in PWN or TKE but TKE seems to be doing a better job cause even though they are down on village loses the points of the villages you are taking isn't really worth the effort

I'm a part of eQu.

Doesn't the saying go "points don't win wars, troops do"? Less villages = Less troops. Each lost village means one less in our K anyway. Points are irrelevant when each and every one of TKE's villages will be assimilated into eQu anyway.

DeletedUser

yea but 1 10k village can usually pump out troops 2 or 3x as fast as a 2k point one so yes in this case points do matter cause if they are taking better villages the make troops faster

kurlnova

5 more villages and only 10 K up in stats, thats average of 2 K villages, great achievement :lol:

Since that sounded patently ridiculous (because I know we don't take almost any villages of that size usually), I looked at the stats. Guess what?

Point value of the last 10 villages taken from TKE by eQu:

See that 2k vil with the (*)? Winds up it's the same village getting swapped back and forth between the teams in a hotly contested piece of geography.

You know what they say about "averages." :icon_biggrin:

Oh, and don't worry kenster - eQu is in no danger of falling behind in troop production. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I just came to say: eQu will demolish ~TKE~ and ~WE~ will take out eQu and CORE and ~WE~, have fun ;)

DeletedUser

Don't over-estimate yourselves. Get a spy in our tribe and you'll see you're hardly even mentioned in our forums and that's because you guys are the least of our concerns. Actually, the last time you guys were even mentioned in the leaders' forum was 4 days ago and that's because a few of your members wanted to join us, other than that it's been at least a week that we haven't talked about you guys lol. But think whatever you want to help your tribe feel all big and bad. Now, are you guys going to keep on crying about PWN or keep on fighting?

im not in tke so i dont over-estimate anyone.

DeletedUser

Considering eQu had at best 10 players (more now) fighting 30 TKE's in our SE K73/74 area - i'd say those numbers indicate a much higher OD for eQu. We'll just have to wait and see who is right in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why don't we put it this way as of now no one that matters cares about this war

DeletedUser70293

why don't we put it this way as of now no one that matters cares about this war

TKE do. If you don't like the thread, leave.

To add, this may be a war for TKE. But it is casual expansion for eQu.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

TKE do. If you don't like the thread, leave.

To add, this may be a war for TKE. But it is casual expansion for eQu.

Casual expansion does not need a PnP.

I have been leading !UN! for over 4 months now,
we have always been at war with someone,
yet you do not see a PnP for every single tribe we have warred.

DeletedUser

He's not the one making the PnP, he's simply defending his tribe which you would undoubtedly do if your tribe was accused of something that wasn't true, even if the accusations was from a small tribe like TKE, no? It was TKE that made this PnP, not us (AHL is in eQu). There'd be dozens of PnP if we were to make one for each tribe we're clearing.

@scouserjoe: Sorry, maybe next time you should know more about what's going on before making bold statements like that. Especially if you're not even a part of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

kurlnova

Agreed. Tell it to TKE, it's their thread.

DeletedUser

He's not the one making the PnP, he's simply defending his tribe which you would undoubtedly do if your tribe was accused of something that wasn't true, even if the accusations was from a small tribe like TKE, no? It was TKE that made this PnP, not us (AHL is in eQu). There'd be dozens of PnP if we were to make one for each tribe we're clearing.

@scouserjoe: Sorry, maybe next time you should know more about what's going on before making bold statements like that. Especially if you're not even a part of it.

theres nothing more to know about it matthew equ were struggling against tke with only a 3k diffrence so they asked pwn to send attacks at tke its simples as the meercat would say.