~TKE~ vs ~PWN~ / eQu

louisachewit

Give them a huge pat on the back, They have managed to noble out Toofwess who was an inactive player. Well done SOB!

DeletedUser

It was a player I kept in tribe out of loyalty for the ex-gnome lot. He logs in everyday and does nothing and actually let SOB noble him without a peep, due to that they have got cocky and sent more mixed villages at me. Not enough to get me defender of the day :icon_cry:

The activity vs SOB was quite poor before, and everyone goes on about their size. Yet they were almost top 10 at the start and have lost quite a few players recently, hense the size, and currently I would say 1/3-1/4 are fighting sob, rest cant due to noble limits are other tribes.

But Lets all look at "mighty's" mighty record. I left Max like you asked.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: max max axe

Side 2:
Tribes: Mighty
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 568
Difference: 527

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 5
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 267,201
Side 2: 3,310,360
Difference: 3,043,159

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 210,933
Side 2: 33,851
Difference: 177,082

chart

One player vs your tribe, noticed hess nobling all the players both womble and sob rejected but you were happy to take in such high calibre players. Keep it up. If i did decide to take max, I get to noble your villages without breaking the NAP

DeletedUser

As you've been away, I would catch up on a few things before commenting.

Only 3 nobles have been on active players. Yet 17 of them are against Spiteman. That player has renobled 2 villages back. The latest was at village number 15 of 17 getting nobled. Not bad for an "inactive". I wish my nobles took back my villages without logging on :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

We're clearing them and taking their territory. What are you whining about again?
I was asking a question, not whining like you are doing now.

Why would I? It's LOW.
It is more than 3 times my points, and my rankings in ODA is higher than my ranking in points. I see nothing wrong with that, especially considering the jump it's made since I took over the account. If you do, well, then that is your problem with your own preconceived notions as to what ODA means and what is acceptable amounts of it.

Personally, I think you are just deflecting onto something different because you are still afraid to admit that you can't possibly clear through all those players from TKE like you have said you will.

Actually, when you nuke a stack you get VERY little ODA. That's today's lesson, you're welcome.
That if you only throw a nuke or two at it. Duh. :icon_rolleyes:

If you clear a stack you are bound to get tons of ODA. However, the defender will get tons more ODD. :icon_wink:

There's your lesson for the day, since you seem not to be able to grasp concepts very well unless they are laid out for you bit by little bit. (Even then your ability to grasp those concepts is severely lacking.)

Gotcha, so "any moron can throw nukes" and you're bragging about doubling the ODA (read: went from pathetic to sad) in less than a month?
Why yes, I doubled my ODA while clearing 7 new villages that I nobled. You seriously have an issue with that? I didn't double my ODA trying to clear one village.

Seriously, try doing a little research before you make asinine comments. It might save you some embarrassment.

For God's sake, pick which way you want to humiliate yourself and be consistent about it. :lol:
I think this comment applies more to you than to me. :lol:

DeletedUser

Kurlnova, one lesson you should learn. Pyker will always be better then you. Even in his sleep.

DeletedUser

No, I really could care less.

I brought some food for your ego though:

Side 1:
Tribes: EB-GBs
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SOB
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 9
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 157,137
Side 2: 68,214
Difference: 88,923

chart

I hope it tastes bitter. For a tribe 6x bigger, you only have 2x more conquers. Not to mention SYN are also attacking SOB.

Correction. A couple members are attacking SOB, There has not been an organised attack on them.

kurlnova

Kurlnova, one lesson you should learn. Pyker will always be better then you. Even in his sleep.

LOL, you think I don't know that? He is an endless supply of entertainment. All I have to do is poke every once in a while and he wails. It's all this thread is good for, at least IMO. :lol:

DeletedUser

LOL, you think I don't know that? He is an endless supply of entertainment. All I have to do is poke every once in a while and he wails. It's all this thread is good for, at least IMO. :lol:

lmao, why do you think I've been posting? To laugh at the responses you have been giving, as well as your other tribemembers.

It was easier than you think to goad you into this debate.

I'm glad you were capable of turning it about. Good show. :icon_wink:

Now, if only there were some real topics to debate.

*Prays for something big to come of the new Chosen/PWN thread*

DeletedUser

Well... that's true since Quay appeared.

*Hopes Mighty gets mightier soon.*

DeletedUser

i hope some takes out MYR5? They've been barb noblers long enough. =P they been at the same ranking spot for about a month. up and down. =/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

louis btw come hell or highwater i am taking that village from you i cleared it twice over only to have it stolen by you

louisachewit

louis btw come hell or highwater i am taking that village from you i cleared it twice over only to have it stolen by you

Out of all the places you could of told me you told me on the externals in a thread regarding a dead war on the other side of the world!

DeletedUser

I have to say Kent you definitely give Jeg a run for his money on the noobiest player of all time...j/k:icon_wink: