~TKE~ vs ~PWN~ / eQu

DeletedUser

Matthew just leave it, its not the first time you have been found contradicting yourself on a public forum, and then it was cause you "forgot".
:icon_eek:

kurlnova

This is the first time I've seen a thread started by someone in panic survive entirely on the merits of a) talking about clearing some tribe that continues to go downhill and b) whining from the peanut gallery. Then again, I've seen more than half the threads on here survive entirely on "b."

Not much left to talk about in this thread as TKE continue to splinter, and this was only a clearing action to begin with. Perhaps I'll start another thread.

DeletedUser

I already told SOB when they mailed the account slagging me off, and said do you think your gonna get the deal you asked for now :icon_razz:

The account is restructured and just the way I like it now, so why not? been playing it for what seems ages now, plus angels death posted about who i was a while back, sure he did :icon_wink:

And not talking on skype as got standards, waiting for the fun people to join :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I left, but due to bunnub quitting and a plea from lost I've been playing it since 950k.

jeg31ny

gotcha...u've been doing quite well...what was the other account name? was it ur twf name?

DeletedUser

I don't really care if my post shows any sign of "continuity"
This about sums up why you are one of the most horrible posters I have ever encountered in my long time of trolling these forums. (Of course, I mean worst as in you couldn't make a decent point to save your life, but you are very entertaining to respond to, you make it so simple.

Please, show me an example of how he shows he's "knowledgeable of the workings of eQu's leadership"?
Gladly:

I'm hoping the pace will pick up soon due to a few internal factors, people coming back from vacation, a few new acquisitions taking over dormant accounts, etc.

Otherwise, ~TKE~ is continuing to have internal fractures. A lot of mistrust, failure to support, backstabbing, deceptions. Some members have joined ~PWN~, some have joined BDE, a few others are being considered by eQu.

Hmm, now I don't know about you, but of all the tribe's I've been in that could be considered at least decent, if not great, decisions about people taking over accounts and recruitment, especially from a so-called enemy tribe, are usually handled by people generally considered to be part of the "leadership" of said tribe.

If you read my post carefully, which you seem like you're incapable of, I said Kurlnova never presented himself or stated that he's a leader.
For someone harping on someone else to read more carefully you sure do a lot of careless reading of your own, don't you? Please re-read what you quoted and tell me where I said that you said he presented himself as leadership? I didn't. I said that he has presented himself to be part of the leadership as that is my opinion from what I have read of his posts in this thread. In fact the only one who seems to not think he is a leader of your tribe is you, which begs the question, do you read your own tribe's forums as carefully as you read these external forums? :icon_eek:

His members saying otherwise is irrelevant when responding to my post.
Quite the contrary. The posts of your other tribemembers fit nicely in with my statement, that he is part of the leadership of eQu. It's called using evidence to support your position. Something you obviously know very little about.

(Please note, I am not saying you said he is a leader of eQu. )

I don't think you understood how I don't really care if my post shows any sign of "continuity", but again, give an example how I contradicted myself or any of eQu.

There's the set up, time to knock 'em down:

Someone was trying to noble me from 10 hours away with 1 noble, but I'm not capable of dodging and building up troops.

I was pointwhoring it with absolutely no troops, but no one was nobeling me, so I decided "what ever, I'll just take another village and pointwhore it some more" if no one attacks me then I can start attacking the enemy tribe near me, if they do I get to restart near a tribe (a win-win situation for me). A guy starts attacking me from 10 hours away... So I message my neighbor begging him to noble me cause the guy from 10 hours away is an idiot and so he did. Anything else you want to know mr. genius and a half? Want to know my life story too?

Now, in this first post you make it sound as if you had no option but to get noble, since you aren't capable of dodging or recruiting troops(btw, if you were in my tribe and I saw you say that you better believe I would have a nice long talk with you after pressing the "kick" button.)

Then you contradict yourself by saying you wanted to get nobled, and you were just troop whoring and decided to noble a second village because you wanted to get nobled, but had to have your PA noble you because the guy didn't want your other village.

That doesn't sound like the desperate situation you make it out to be in the first post, now does it?

Oh, and that doesn't explain about the first time you got nobled in the world, either. I noticed you completely left out anything in regards to the fact that you wanted to restart in the middle of your tribe because you were nobled from your starting position within K73, which is where you wanted to restart after you got nobled the second time, right?

So, if you wanted to restart in the middle of your tribe, why didn't you do that when you were first nobled? :icon_rolleyes:

Finally, I bolded two parts in the same post that contradict each other directly, since it is hard to attack enemies when you have "absolutely no troops," right?

Now please read my post carefully before responding this time.
Was that carefully enough for you? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Also, I will expect to see a reply from Kurlnova with the words, "blah, blah, blah, whining" in it, and nothing else since he knows he can't refute this point, but is afraid to admit that on this forum.

This is the first time I've seen a thread started by someone in panic survive entirely on the merits of a) talking about clearing some tribe that continues to go downhill and b) whining from the peanut gallery. Then again, I've seen more than half the threads on here survive

Well, I was only partially right.

And, yes, threads survive on the merit of the flammability that can be achieved.

How long will it take you to clear them all like the "plastic cups from a block party?" :icon_rolleyes:

Or do I need to reiterate the point for you once again, just so you can mention whining again, or even give us another "blah, blah, blah."

kurlnova

Yo kseb - Maybe you missed it, but this thread ended a while back. And heaven help me, that was the longest thread about nothing I've seen in a long time. Not even an attempt to discuss the topic, as usual.

No wonder your OD blows, you're too busy crafting exquisite and expansive posts of WHINE. :lol:

Regarding topic: ~TKE~ lost roughly half their mass in the last 12 hours, mass exodus.

DeletedUser

Regarding topic: ~TKE~ lost roughly half their mass in the last 12 hours, mass exodus.

Does that count as clearing through them like plastic cups at a block party? :icon_rolleyes:

And, don't you worry your pretty little head about my OD. As I always like to say, any moron can throw nukes at a stack and claim to be a great player. Smart players make the most of the troops they have.

But, silly rabbit, if you had bother to do some digging, instead of just trying to denigrate me you would know that I have been in possession of this account for less than a month, but that the ODA in that time has nearly doubled.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I left, but due to bunnub quitting and a plea from lost I've been playing it since 950k.

So with The Carpathian inactive, do I have to deal with you again as your the other duke? :icon_neutral:

Repinski

Yo kseb - Maybe you missed it, but this thread ended a while back. And heaven help me, that was the longest thread about nothing I've seen in a long time. Not even an attempt to discuss the topic, as usual.

No wonder your OD blows, you're too busy crafting exquisite and expansive posts of WHINE. :lol:

Ok so I only pop into this thread like every 3 pages but I won't let Pyker go down for this one. This drags way back to my !UN! days. Kseb quit while I was still a loyal member of !UN!. Karimoo was eating him up slowly and recently Howey put Pyker into his account. That is the reason for the low OD, it was dormant for nearly 3 months.

Pyker played fu222y on this world before he quit and was up to the east of Kia.

DeletedUser70293

The notion that this was a war for anyone but ~TKE~ is laughable at best.

DeletedUser

These forums have really been spammy the last 2 days.

Oh kitteh! Where are joo? :icon_cool:

kurlnova

Does that count as clearing through them like plastic cups at a block party?

We're clearing them and taking their territory. What are you whining about again?

And, don't you worry your pretty little head about my OD.

Why would I? It's LOW.

any moron can throw nukes at a stack and claim to be a great player...

Actually, when you nuke a stack you get VERY little ODA. That's today's lesson, you're welcome.

I have been in possession of this account for less than a month, but that the ODA in that time has nearly doubled.

Gotcha, so "any moron can throw nukes" and you're bragging about doubling the ODA (read: went from pathetic to sad) in less than a month?

For God's sake, pick which way you want to humiliate yourself and be consistent about it. :lol:

DeletedUser

Have you not notcied the increase in EG-BG's noblings and better stats against SOB :icon_wink:

No, I really could care less.

I brought some food for your ego though:

Side 1:
Tribes: EB-GBs
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SOB
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 9
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 157,137
Side 2: 68,214
Difference: 88,923

chart

I hope it tastes bitter. For a tribe 6x bigger, you only have 2x more conquers. Not to mention SYN are also attacking SOB.