~TKE~ vs ~PWN~ / eQu

louisachewit

That because obviously if you are against an active member then they will be bound to put up resistance, so it takes longer as they are getting support, its not our fault if they are inactive or not.

How long does it take to work out weather or not someone is active? Because for me it takes less than a minute.

Anyway, since it's so easy to work out if there an inactive then it is your fault that you are nobling inactives. Nobling inactives from a tribe your at war against may make the stats look flashy and impressive but it does nothing.

DeletedUser79121

unless:
1.They are in good positions
2. what if they come back? They could be a problem?

kurlnova

Anyway, since it's so easy to work out if there an inactive then it is your fault that you are nobling inactives. Nobling inactives from a tribe your at war against may make the stats look flashy and impressive but it does nothing.

Some of those inactives JUST went inactive, btw. Up until recently, they were fully active and stacked with support from the rest of ~TKE~ plus BDE and some other smaller tribes.

It's like mowing down a field of tall grass out there...have to chop through everyone's defense troops to make any progress.

jeg31ny

Some of those inactives JUST went inactive, btw. Up until recently, they were fully active and stacked with support from the rest of ~TKE~ plus BDE and some other smaller tribes.

It's like mowing down a field of tall grass out there...have to chop through everyone's defense troops to make any progress.

Or you take the intelligent route by taking out the players supporting, and POOF, no more defenses, fewer losses...

kurlnova

Or you take the intelligent route by taking out the players supporting, and POOF, no more defenses, fewer losses...

Oh, so all we have to do is take out the 40 villages that are supporting the 10 we are taking? We just have to find them, right? But then when we start on those 40 and they're supported by 40 each, what's next? :lol:

Gosh - we NEVER thought of that! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser70293

Side 1:
Tribes: eQu
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~TKE~ BDE BDE1
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 2
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111,640
Side 2: 12,583
Difference: 99,057

chart

louisachewit

As much as war stats help were not interested in how many villages eQu took. Were interested in how many villages eQu took in comparison to ~TKE~ to see if ~TKE~ are still growing faster than eQu.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: eQu
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~TKE~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 97
Difference: 23

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 0
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 418,318
Side 2: 511,973
Difference: 93,655

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108,658
Side 2: 0
Difference: 108,658

chart

[/spoil]

So... you have gained 418,000 in conquerors while ~TKE~ have gained 512,000 in conquerors. But you have nobled 109,000 of ~TKE~ meaning ~TKE~'s drop down to 403,000 so congratulations you've nobled 15,000 more points than them in a week.

image.php

Strange graph, eh?
Maybe because in the last week you lost 13 villages to tribes other than yourself. Also in your conquerors it also includes your 3 internal noblings. So as much as war stats help, they show that ~TKE~ is still nobling and growing faster than you.

DeletedUser

I forgot about this little tidbit, but I love when people post things without actually checking to see if what they post is wrong.

Kurl never mentioned once that he's a leader of eQu in this thread (doesn't present himself to be one either, just replying to your idiotic posts). Your head's just so far up your ass you didn't see otherwise.

Whether he stated himself to be a leader or not is irrelevant. He does present himself as one who is knowledgeable of the workings of eQu's leadership. Further, three of your tribe's members in this thread have alluded to or outright stated that he is a leader of eQu, as evidenced by the following quotes.

You have obviously never been in a tribe he has lead and would never be able to get in.

IKWT (In Kurlnova We Trust) :icon_wink:

They're completely outmatched, and more importantly out because of Kurlnova and his tribe, my tribe... He is the best leader i've seen, hands down, since i've played this game. eQu, through Kurlnova and EJB and the other leaders...

Now, seriously, leave the PnP to Kurlnova. Even though his attempts have degenerated to "blah, blah, blah, quit whining" since he can't find anything more intelligent to counter the arguments I have put forth, you are saying things even less intelligent than he.

But, now back to this "clearing of territory" and the point I have been making all along. Though the tribe TKE may be in shambles and nothing compared to what it used to be, there is no denying this fact: the players who were part of that tribe, for the most part, still remain. Therefore, even though TKE itself may be failing, you still have a long, long way to go to fully clear them from your territory. Unless of course you just keep recruiting them all into your tribe.

Now, I will expect a reply from Matt that will deal solely with this post and take into consideration nothing posted prior to this post in the thread, thus it will undoubtedly contradict something said by another tribe member previously, invariably including himself.

Also, I will expect to see a reply from Kurlnova with the words, "blah, blah, blah, whining" in it, and nothing else since he knows he can't refute this point, but is afraid to admit that on this forum.

Lastly, I'm sure I'll see a post from the newcomer to the thread, deathmafia, where he will rant and rave and tell me to get a life.

And, just for you deathmafia, yes I play this world(second time around, as a matter of fact) and my current alias, though not widely known, is not hard to find if you know how to look.

DeletedUser

pyker42, what name are you using on 48? People have alluded that you are playing here. Why hide?

Once more, for those who seem incapable of reading:

And, just for you deathmafia, yes I play this world(second time around, as a matter of fact) and my current alias, though not widely known, is not hard to find if you know how to look.

Yes, it has been alluded to the fact that I play this world. In fact, it has been outright said I do. Beyond that it has been outright stated which tribe I am a member of. Beyond even that I have posted in at least two threads on these forums within the last week igm's that contain not only the name of my alias, but hyperlinks to my ig profile.

As I said, it is only a matter of you showing a little initiative and looking for yourself rather than have the answer handed to you on a platter. It really isn't that hard.

However, Angels Death has told you my alias. Now, is that simple enough for you, or do you need another link to look at? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

However, Angels Death has told you my alias. Now, is that simple enough for you, or do you need another link to look at? :icon_rolleyes:

lol. Thats all I need to say. But 'lol' alone is an infractable post, so I have to just ramble on :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

lol. Thats all I need to say. But 'lol' alone is an infractable post, so I have to just ramble on :icon_cool:

You know what the problem with rambling is, right?

You never know when you are finished. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Whether he stated himself to be a leader or not is irrelevant. He does present himself as one who is knowledgeable of the workings of eQu's leadership. Further, three of your tribe's members in this thread have alluded to or outright stated that he is a leader of eQu, as evidenced by the following quotes.

Please, show me an example of how he shows he's "knowledgeable of the workings of eQu's leadership"? If you read my post carefully, which you seem like you're incapable of, I said Kurlnova never presented himself or stated that he's a leader. His members saying otherwise is irrelevant when responding to my post.

Now, I will expect a reply from Matt that will deal solely with this post and take into consideration nothing posted prior to this post in the thread, thus it will undoubtedly contradict something said by another tribe member previously, invariably including himself.

I don't think you understood how I don't really care if my post shows any sign of "continuity", but again, give an example how I contradicted myself or any of eQu.

Now please read my post carefully before responding this time.