~TKE~ vs ~PWN~ / eQu

louisachewit

80840531.jpg

DeletedUser

In certain aspects, yes, points are more important. If they had been high point barbs you could argue that they were players that quit that most likely still had troops in the villages. Possibly vilalges from a player you had forced to delete. All understandable. However, when you noble 1500 pointers, all that means is you were nobling villages you should have been farming instead. (And, yes, I know this is a church world and clustering is very important, but there is more to clustering than simply nobling all the villages within your church radius.)

Just the opinion of an old school player.

Whoops, Freudian slip. I guess I can't tell which is the nooby tribe. My bad.

Hey, you are the one who balks at their barb-nobling policy. Yet you do it yourself. It is almost as ironic as Rekers preaching about the sins of homosexuality.

In-game, sure it is. Until the develop a way to track how you earn your OD and against whom, it is the only measure we have to gauge your involvement in any particular conflict. Further, OD isn't a measure of how useful you are in and of itself, either. Whether you want it or not, progress in this game is measured by villages, and your progress against TKE is nil.

lmao, that you would add that just shows you have no real concept of how this game is played. :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, the fact that you are at 1000 points in and of itself isn't so bad. When taken with the fact that you are in a tribe where the average is 100k points, and you have lost 3 times as many villages as you have conquered, thats when I sit and laugh at the patheticness that is your start on this world.

omg, so who were the other two? :icon_eek:

So, when you were nobled the first time was that so you could restart in the center of your tribe? :icon_rolleyes:

Seriously, did you read what you just wrote before posting it? If you did critically, then you would have realized that your response is making me look smart, and you like a moron. If you are being nobled from 10 hours away by a single noble that means that the round trip is 20 hours, which is 20 loyalty you regain between attacks. At best that means it would take 7 attacks to completely noble your village. At best. So, what you are saying is that, with a minimum of 140 hours, eQu could not have gotten enough defensive support to you to kill a single attack. Great teamwork there. :lol:

Okay, now you're just an idiot. I was pointwhoring it with absolutely no troops, but no one was nobeling me, so I decided "what ever, I'll just take another village and pointwhore it some more" if no one attacks me then I can start attacking the enemy tribe near me, if they do I get to restart near a tribe (a win-win situation for me). A guy starts attacking me from 10 hours away. I wanted him to noble me out, so instead of building up my troops between those 20 hours trips and dodging until I have enough troops to wipe him out(oh look! a basic strategy to survive:icon_eek:), I just let him noble me thinking he'd make another noble, but didn't.

So I message my neighbor begging him to noble me cause the guy from 10 hours away is an idiot and so he did. Anything else you want to know mr. genius and a half? Want to know my life story too?

Last edited by a moderator:

kurlnova

In certain aspects, yes, points are more important. If they had been high point barbs you could argue that they were players that quit that most likely still had troops in the villages. Possibly vilalges from a player you had forced to delete. All understandable. However, when you noble 1500 pointers, all that means is you were nobling villages you should have been farming instead. (And, yes, I know this is a church world and clustering is very important, but there is more to clustering than simply nobling all the villages within your church radius.)

I nobled a few strategic pieces to complete a cluster because I ran out of enemy targets to take in the area I was building. What are you whining about?

Hey, you are the one who balks at their barb-nobling policy. Yet you do it yourself.

Taking barbs to build out a strategic cluster because there are no more enemy targets to fulfill that role vs. an entire tribe taking nothing but barb villages is not the same thing. What are you whining about?

In-game, sure it is. Until the develop a way to track how you earn your OD and against whom, it is the only measure we have to gauge your involvement in any particular conflict. Further, OD isn't a measure of how useful you are in and of itself, either. Whether you want it or not, progress in this game is measured by villages, and your progress against TKE is nil.

Blah blah blah. But combat STILL isn't measured by nobling. It's just you who is measuring the progress or value of someone in this game by villages. Meaning, POINTS. Meaning the leader of MYR5 must clearly be a better player than me, right? He has LOTS of villages. ROFLMAO!! :lol:

And I'm not in combat against TKE. What are you whining about?

At best. So, what you are saying is that, with a minimum of 140 hours, eQu could not have gotten enough defensive support to you to kill a single attack.

Why in God's name would we defend someone we're trying to get nobled against a noble attack? What are you whining about? louisachewit nailed it, lol...

Whine, whine, whine. How about trying to stick to the topic, which is eQu vs. ~TKE~

On that front, more of the same: a land grab by ~TKE~ and plodding progress by eQu. I'm hoping the pace will pick up soon due to a few internal factors, people coming back from vacation, a few new acquisitions taking over dormant accounts, etc.

Side 1:
Tribes: eQu
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~TKE~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 20
Difference: 9

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 62,654
Side 2: 120,846
Difference: 58,192

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,147
Side 2: 5,504
Difference: 4,643

chart

Otherwise, ~TKE~ is continuing to have internal fractures. A lot of mistrust, failure to support, backstabbing, deceptions. Some members have joined ~PWN~, some have joined BDE, a few others are being considered by eQu. The rest will be cleared like plastic cups after a block party.

DeletedUser

Some members have joined ~PWN~, some have joined BDE, a few others are being considered by eQu. The rest will be cleared like plastic cups after a block party.

:lol: got a laugh out of that one:lol:

DeletedUser

I guess after we canceled NAP with MYR5 and MYR4 because they don't coordinate with anybody. They now have us marked as enemies. =O Can you tell me where that is smart i any sense? Lol

kurlnova

That's because it's not a war. It was never more than a clearing action. At present, we have only seven members engaged in combat against ~TKE~, the most there has ever been.

DeletedUser

Not only that, we lost one of our main players against TKE (Not due to their part, but due to inactivity). Yet their whole totality is that they keep nobling more villages than we do. I've spoken to several TKE members, like the one who originated this thread (MBpoling) who is an extremely good player, but when you noble in a tribe heavy region, besides troop counts (which we know TKE does not count - Quit the bullsh** look at their OD for Ireland sakes) you can't really go anywhere. They're completely outmatched, and more importantly out because of Kurlnova and his tribe, my tribe. This guy who says rampant, non-intelligent remarks towards Kurlnova knows he is beat. He is the best leader i've seen, hands down, since i've played this game. eQu, through Kurlnova and EJB and the other leaders, is extremely organized, and deeply embedded with respect to other tribes. We always keep that in our process through coordination and strategy. But we're not on the map yet, apparently. We will be.

louisachewit

rideout_s_conclusion_for_change_rocks-your-so-boring.jpg

The fack is that ~TKE~ is nobling quicker than you can take from them therefore no matter how 'good' your doing your not doing it quick enough.

DeletedUser

The fack is that ~TKE~ is nobling quicker than you can take from them therefore no matter how 'good' your doing your not doing it quick enough.

QFT

Andoe, your leadership fails to grasp this fact, as clearly evidenced by their ignorant comments to the contrary.

And don't get me started on Matt's ignorance. Anyone who reads his post can tell that what he says is just for that post and bears no continuity with his previous posts.

DeletedUser

The only reason eQu isn't nobling as many villages as ~TKE~ is because ~TKE~ focuses all there troops and everything on nobling the inactive players. Since they are running out of inactives to noble it is getting closer.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 16
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 74,861
Side 2: 88,953
Difference: 14,092

chart

Side 1: 22,504
Difference: 22,504

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 28
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 9
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 133,253
Side 2: 152,012
Difference: 18,759

chart

Side 1: 48,010
Difference: 48,010

chart

They are running out of inactive players to noble. They do not focus anything on attacking any eQu members.
Also they have lost alot of good players recently

DeletedUser

So can this thread please be closed. As there is NO reason for it anymore.

DeletedUser

Yes, Like whoy? :icon_confused:

Like W.B.B., who has apparently gotten into eQu, along with one or two other former ~TKE~ members.

Maybe that's how they'll overtake them? Recruit most of them?

Wouldn't exactly be a first for this world. :lol:

DeletedUser

Without me and snaketorque the leadership fell to the ground. There was no experienced leaders left in that tribe. After i left about 6 other people left and are tribeless now. eQu is not recruiting anybody else i do not think. Do not quote me on that. Only three members got recruited from TKE. That is all i think will be recruited.

kurlnova

... no matter how 'good' your doing your not doing it quick enough.

We know. We've said the same thing. :icon_confused:

Andoe, your leadership fails to grasp this fact, as clearly evidenced by their ignorant comments to the contrary.

What are you whining about now? Oh, same thing - nothing. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, let's talk about the topic!

As evidenced by another week-long snapshot up to this date (see bottom of post), our nobling rate is starting to increase while their nobling rate is decreasing. A good trend I hope we continue on.

Hey!? The war is still on so there is a reason

Again, we're really just clearing territory. This isn't a war. If it was a war then we'd treat it as such.

Maybe that's how they'll overtake them? Recruit most of them?

Nope, sorry.

P.S.: Andoe, you're too kind. Check is in the mail. :)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 126
Difference: 47

chart

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 2
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 441,571
Side 2: 657,370
Difference: 215,799

chart

Side 1: 119,008
Side 2: 9,142
Difference: 109,866

chart

DeletedUser

QFT

And don't get me started on Matt's ignorance. Anyone who reads his post can tell that what he says is just for that post and bears no continuity with his previous posts.

... So? I don't even know why I'm brought up again lol, but sure thing pyke. Continue being so desperate to be the best at PnP (you're good, but don't really know when to accept being told off or to just stop talking). In some of your posts responding to Kurl, anyone can see your back was against the ropes. Then when Kurl stops posting, you suddenly come back.

Here we go;

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 13
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 6
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 71,372
Side 2: 80,149
Difference: 8,777

chart

Side 1: 27,062
Difference: 27,062

chart

Now praise them some more for nobling less barbs than we noble enemies.

And clearly our way to win this "war" is to recruit 3 of their members. It's as much as a strategy as you claim barb-nobling to be:icon_biggrin:

I'm done with this thread (I hope) because I know you're just going to keep on coming back over and over again. Just like herpes:)