~TKE~ vs ~PWN~ / eQu

DeletedUser

plod

 /plɒd/ Show Spelled [plod] Show IPA verb, plod·ded, plod·ding, noun
–verb (used without object) 1. to walk heavily or move laboriously; trudge: to plod under the weight of a burden.

2. to proceed in a tediously slow manner: The play just plodded along in the second act.

3. to work with constant and monotonous perseverance; drudge.

Yes, that's EXACTLY what I meant.

My external idol just got corrected correctly :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I mean yeah. I'm going to noble my entire continent by myself... I'm just going to do it later. When I'm ready.

Are you actually comparing you taking over a continent to us doing significant damage to TKE? I just checked which tribe you're in, like I said to whoever I said it to before, make sure you actually have a decent tribe before you start criticizing any other tribe.

DeletedUser

plod

 /plɒd/ Show Spelled [plod] Show IPA verb, plod·ded, plod·ding, noun
–verb (used without object) 1. to walk heavily or move laboriously; trudge: to plod under the weight of a burden.

2. to proceed in a tediously slow manner: The play just plodded along in the second act.

3. to work with constant and monotonous perseverance; drudge.

Yes, that's EXACTLY what I meant.

So, then you are saying that you are taking three villages in 48 hours with great difficulty?

I mean, you highlight a great part, "to proceed tediously slow," yet you ignore the fact that words carry connotations, and the connotation of plod is there in the first definition, "to walk heavily or move laboriously; trudge: to plod under the weight of a burden." In other words, you are having great difficulty getting through it.

So, is that the case, or is your tribe having great difficulty keeping it's attentions on this "war" (which would fit the description of plod as well)?

Either way that means this war is far from over, and it implies that you are not in the great position you have maintained your tribe to be.

So, continue to move tediously slow. You will never beat them that way.

My external idol just got corrected correctly :icon_cry:
It was a valiant attempt. And better than most. But the verbal fencing continues.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you actually comparing you taking over a continent to us doing significant damage to TKE? I just checked which tribe you're in, like I said to whoever I said it to before, make sure you actually have a decent tribe before you start criticizing any other tribe.

Yes, I actually am comparing them. Because you can claim to do anything if you add "I just don't want to yet."

And my tribe is less than a week old, so don't presume to know anything about it. Though you can be sure I won't be in the public forums posting our "winning" war stats if we can't even do damage to barb noblers.

DeletedUser

So, then you are saying that you are taking three villages in 48 hours with great difficulty?

I mean, you highlight a great part, "to proceed tediously slow," yet you ignore the fact that words carry connotations, and the connotation of plod is there in the first definition, "to walk heavily or move laboriously; trudge: to plod under the weight of a burden." In other words, you are having great difficulty getting through it.

So, is that the case, or is your tribe having great difficulty keeping it's attentions on this "war" (which would fit the description of plod as well)?

Either way that means this war is far from over, and it implies that you are not in the great position you have maintained your tribe to be.

So, continue to move tediously slow. You will never beat them that way.

It was a valiant attempt. And better than most. But the verbal fencing continues.

Before I was praising you for your PnP, but now it looks like you're just trying too hard:icon_neutral:

Have you ever heard of homonyms? They're words with more than one meaning. Kurl gave the meaning of the word he was using and bolded the meaning he was going for.. That doesn't mean that you should go for the one he wasn't. ex: if someone told me the staff are on their lunch break, I'm not going to expect that person to be talking about a walking stick.

Yes, I actually am comparing them. Because you can claim to do anything if you add "I just don't want to yet."

And my tribe is less than a week old, so don't presume to know anything about it. Though you can be sure I won't be in the public forums posting our "winning" war stats if we can't even do damage to barb noblers.

Alright, you're annoying. We didn't start this thread, they did. We didn't post any stats until someone asked for them and we're not even considering this a war. Like I said in my previous post (the part you completely ignored) we have bigger threats than barb-nobelers. Go cry that we're not "able to do any damage" to them once we actually start fighting them.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
boring.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Before I was praising you for your PnP, but now it looks like you're just trying too hard:icon_neutral:

Have you ever heard of homonyms? They're words with more than one meaning. Kurl gave the meaning of the word he was using and bolded the meaning he was going for.. That doesn't mean that you should go for the one he wasn't. ex: if someone told me the staff are on their lunch break, I'm not going to expect that person to be talking about a walking stick.

And how did you arrive at your conclusion that the person was not talking about a walking stick? Perhaps because of the context in which the word was used, correct?

Now, take the context of this statement:
Here you go, last 48 hours (roughly since last stat post). No big change, eQu plodding through while ~TKE~ continues their non-combat nobling spree.

Couple that with kurlnova's decidedly low opinion of the opponent tribe, as graphically displayed throughout this thread.

Sure doesn't seem to me like he thinks they are having a tough time going through them.

Maybe lazily going through, or going through them lackadaisically would be a better descriptors, since that would imply that it is taking a long time to go through them because they are not putting in much effort instead of putting in a lot of effort while not getting very far, which is what plodding means.

Remember, context and connotation are important to consider. It is how people infer the meaning of the word you are using. If you are using the word wrongly, then you can't blame the people for misinterpreting you, now can you?

But, I digress. This argument is really moot.

I have pointed out that they will never get anywhere against TKE should the current trends continue, and that is fact. Just look at these miserable stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: eQu
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~TKE~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 153
Difference: 97

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 3
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 386,072
Side 2: 633,771
Difference: 247,699

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 116,438
Side 2: 13,653
Difference: 102,785

chart

So, yeah, they have 17 conquers to only 3 losses in the head-to-head stats for the last week. However, in that same time period TKE nobled about three times as many villages and gained about twice as many points. So, they may not be focusing hard on them, but TKE definitely isn't losing anything to cause serious concern as a result of eQu's effort.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm.
Nice coverage Pyker.
Maybe by the end of next month a little more map changing will have transpired. Sadly I'll have to move my chair over to the Global/Risen section in the mean time.

DeletedUser

You were fantastically (not) well informed back on w31 which resulted in your amazing public implosion there. Let's not have you repeat the same mistakes on w48, k?

You have a fresh start here. I won't tell anyone if you won't. Pinky swear. :icon_wink:

I saw every mail u sent my tribe, I acted ignorant as didnt want to waste my time on you :icon_rolleyes: Did you master plan actually happen? nope sums you up really.

Well untill there is a tribe big enough to show your flaws, like the "mighty" one did on w31, you will do very little in war stats like this one. 3 noblings in 48 hours is 1 player vs your enemy is it not. The core of equ failed to do anything on w31, dont make me quote your "master plans" there, and now your showing your skills, well lack of here.

Lets see if you play this world for 14 months for fun as you won your war and accomplished your mission on w31 with war stats of 24-4 or what ever it was. 14 months and that were your best war stats, and it looks the same here :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I saw every mail u sent my tribe, I acted ignorant as didnt want to waste my time on you :icon_rolleyes: Did you master plan actually happen? nope sums you up really.

Well untill there is a tribe big enough to show your flaws, like the "mighty" one did on w31, you will do very little in war stats like this one. 3 noblings in 48 hours is 1 player vs your enemy is it not. The core of equ failed to do anything on w31, dont make me quote your "master plans" there, and now your showing your skills, well lack of here.

Lets see if you play this world for 14 months for fun as you won your war and accomplished your mission on w31 with war stats of 24-4 or what ever it was. 14 months and that were your best war stats, and it looks the same here :icon_eek:

Lol I love how you're acting like you're actually good at this game. You backstabbed your own tribe on w31 and left them high and dry and oh look? They're still doing good regardless of Not having your "leadership skills". And how's your tribe doing here? Didn't you merge your way to the top? And you're still barely able to keep that number 1 spot I wonder why?;)

DeletedUser

Didnt back stab, I left due to the nature of the world. The hugging and diplomacy was a joke. Even now all those tribes you spent so long hugging, left hell as so anti family, and where are they now, in the worlds last remaining family after I helped kill off the other two.

I wasnt in womble when they merged, but we were 4th before the merge. So there is something else you are wrong with.

And you havent been rimmed just once, but in fact twice. The only village you have nobled is a barb :icon_rolleyes: Got rimmed 3 more times and you might be first ever person to get the resurection award. Gooooooooooooo Matthew

DeletedUser

And you havent been rimmed just once, but in fact twice. The only village you have nobled is a barb :icon_rolleyes: Got rimmed 3 more times and you might be first ever person to get the resurection award. Gooooooooooooo Matthew
as funny as this is you have to press the restart button 5 times being rimmed dosn't count :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Didnt back stab, I left due to the nature of the world. The hugging and diplomacy was a joke. Even now all those tribes you spent so long hugging, left hell as so anti family, and where are they now, in the worlds last remaining family after I helped kill off the other two.

I wasnt in womble when they merged, but we were 4th before the merge. So there is something else you are wrong with.

You really aren't the brightest bulb eh? First, the tribe you're in now did hug it's way to the top (actually, I don't remember any of the tribes you were in being in any wars at all! But I was inactive for a bit so I'll let you go for that one). Regardless of you being there or "not being there". Second, I got rimmed the first time for being off for 12-14 hours straight a day(not including sleeping.. omgosh I have a life! :icon_eek:) then the second time because I didn't know there was an option, when you're rimmed, to start again in the middle of your tribe (and that's because I'm not used to getting rimmed :icon_wink:), so I asked my neighbors to noble me.

Being fourth isn't the top, it's near the top. Just so you know.

Anyway, I never said your backstabbing was the reason why you left, I'm saying you did backstab FREE by giving out information about their alliances and future ops. You being there or not being there had no affect whatsoever on what happened/happens to them. So please, get off your high horse and learn how to actually be quiet every once in a while.

DeletedUser

wow im not a big walshaw fan but this is just sad i don't know what went down on w31 but, as many have flamed them for their merge it was actually a very good idea and now that they are trimming down they are a force to be dealt with. and i know for a fact that EBGB has had many wars going on at once before and after their merge as much as anyof us flame them they are gonna keep being a major power until the inactivy bug bites or they get ganged on

DeletedUser

wow im not a big walshaw fan but this is just sad i don't know what went down on w31 but, as many have flamed them for their merge it was actually a very good idea and now that they are trimming down they are a force to be dealt with. and i know for a fact that EBGB has had many wars going on at once before and after their merge as much as anyof us flame them they are gonna keep being a major power until the inactivy bug bites or they get ganged on

If so, then my bad. Didn't want to bother looking at stats lol. Anyway, we're fighting enough tribes and as I said before, TKE is not our concern right now. They're only a skirmish and will be dealt with later on.

DeletedUser

wait your in PWN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA failure or if you if your in eQu even bigger fail i just wish somebody would come down and kick your butt good

DeletedUser

if equ arent takeing tke serious what are they taking serious then what war.i dont like tke either the mor eim reading this i want tke to actually take another village lol

DeletedUser

Matthew my last comment on w31 was as duke I didnt like how the council broke the rules to get one to rim your tribe, to weaken one and basically have 4 months of barb nobling to fight a tribe that had no chance, yep the now free duke who was only my diplomat at the time broke to rules to gey you rimmed :lol:

anyway

Thats because they've never been in a war. Although, they do take credit for winning the Mighty-xwolf war :icon_rolleyes:

Will someone please dig out some old archived maps for me please that showed BP 2nd in k36, number one was wolf, all those players are no longer on this world.

So I'm sorry that we rimmed/cleared wolf from our k, while you merged with them :icon_rolleyes: