~TNE~ Vs Other tribes (stats)

DeletedUser

No, what you did as an account sitter was "somebody elses hard work" had you of failed and lost everything, would you of then taken the blame? I would hope so.

If you're turtling up your front lines then how do you expect to even hurt the LFKD? Get your ass in there and do some attacking, take a chance, risk a village or two...but I'm sure that's against your policy, you most likely would turn into a 4 year old without his bottle if you lost a good group of villages.

You say you only have a few nukes...then it shows you're scared and will eventually get taken out or end up growing bored of constantly defending against attacks. Good job there once again.

Tsk tsk tsk. I hope the whole of SCI is not as much a vagina as you act both in game and out of game, it's so easy to get that temper of yours going, I'm interested, keep talking, I'll continue to Punish you for it...catch the nice name drop there?

I dont think thats what he said

DeletedUser

2 against 1, oh no! You do realize that we're at war with the LFKD, right? Nearly all of my villages in K31 are defensive and support the war front in K43. So yes, we teamed up, because combined we maybe had 50 nukes

Diplomat, please quit it, I'm getting tired of quoting parts of Tennismaster's previous statements just to hush you up, but I completely understand, Tennismaster is such an idiot not even I pay attention to his WHOLE posts anymore.

So from what I gathered from the quote, 50 nukes together between 2 people with over 250 villages each, I don't think I'd be calling anybody a "sim city turtle" at that point, are you not doing the same?

DeletedUser

hihihi

precisely what Im getting at

you say they are turtling up on the LFKD when precisely he said the opposite.

The problem is you try very hard to find fault in his statements that your ending up making the mistakes yourself.

Yes they do have more than 250 villages each. But like what tennis said almost all there village around TNE are (K31,32,33,22, etc etc.) were defensive in nature and was built to support their offensive villages at the LFKD front (K43), Hence alone cannot take out a player with 50 full defensive villages. I think its standard that you need at least 2 nukes to take out 1 well built full farm defensive vill.

The point is, it doesnt matter how many villages you have or how skillful you may be. Its a matter of offensive vills vs defensive vills in the area.

As you said you have cleared a defensive vill with an HC nuke then your the man!!

DeletedUser

Anybody who stuck with KAT has something to do with this...

then that emants you noble whoever split off from ~TNE~ to KOW ~TNEE~ and ~TNWE~ dont have anything to do with this,
KOW specifically shows who follows KAT and who doesnt. it almost seems like your using KAT as an excuse to noble the innocent ~TNEE~ and ~TNWE~ who ahve nothing to do with this since all fo KAT's followers went to KOW with him.

DeletedUser

then that emants you noble whoever split off from ~TNE~ to KOW ~TNEE~ and ~TNWE~ dont have anything to do with this,
KOW specifically shows who follows KAT and who doesnt. it almost seems like your using KAT as an excuse to noble the innocent ~TNEE~ and ~TNWE~ who ahve nothing to do with this since all fo KAT's followers went to KOW with him.
Funny, cause I've seen inside TNEE and it's still works via KAT. Plus, this is a war game...nobodies completely innocent...there is no need for Excuses in attacking a non-ally, non-nap tribe. We only had a NAP with them to begin with. We didn't need any excuse to kill all of them if we so desired. We didn't desire that though...so yea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny, cause I've seen inside TNEE and it's still works via KAT. Plus, this is a war game...nobodies completely innocent.

do you have rpoof? and you are KAt so why should i trust you you admitted you were KAt or maybe you were a bith high atm

DeletedUser

I don't need proof mate. I have no need to prove anything to you.

DeletedUser

I don't need proof mate. I have no need to prove anything to you.

then your using it as an excuse KAT the all smart "im gonna play checkers against myself", you say you dont need proof because you ahev no proof because you know what your doing is wrong and its all lies, when i do my posts i have proof to abck things up, people say my posts are bad when i have proof, i doubt anyone is going to think very kindly of you since yu have no proof just lies

DeletedUser

Okay mate, I'm a lier and TNEE has nothing to do with KAT. (I guess I don't need proof to say the exact opposite of what I said above? Just like you don't...right, that makes sense.)

DeletedUser

Okay mate, I'm a lier and TNEE has nothing to do with KAT. (I guess I don't need proof to say the exact opposite of what I said above? Just like you don't...right, that makes sense.)

my proof is KAT taking all followers into KOW leaving the others on the sidelines, i bet had you guys not killed everyone off TNWE and TNEE would form a new TNE and declare war on KOW, but you guys just had to hit then, if they all became KOW then you could have hit, but maybe since you are KAT (you admitted in other thread) maybe you were afraid of that you just couldnt stand the thought of a rebellion from those who you betrayed, im suprised no one has nobled you yet because of how :icon_twisted: you are, you played a good game but you wont be able to play it forever, if this is a chessboard youll eventually reach your checkmate.

DeletedUser

Yea...too bad it's kat and his followers who setup and run TNEE. You realize how many accounts KAT and BEX were/are sitting? Plus, are you seriously claiming you know who all KATs followers are? I'm calling BS on that one.

And anyways, this is all impossible, I don't play chess.

DeletedUser

Yea...too bad it's kat and his followers who setup and run TNEE. You realize how many accounts KAT and BEX were/are sitting? Plus, are you seriously claiming you know who all KATs followers are? I'm calling BS on that one.

And anyways, this is all impossible, I don't play chess.

on the other thread you admitted you were KAT so quit screwing with me, why would TNWE and TNEE be seperate tribes if you had enough room to make them KOW?

DeletedUser

Well if I'm KAT, which of course I am, I'd make those tribes to distract people from myself. Move my common, worthless tribe members out into their own small weak tribes, meanwhile myself and my GF jumped boat to a large tribe that looks menacing. This of course, my thoughts as KAT...myself.

DeletedUser

Well if I'm KAT, which of course I am, I'd make those tribes to distract people from myself. Move my common, worthless tribe members out into their own small weak tribes, meanwhile myself and my GF jumped boat to a large tribe that looks menacing. This of course, my thoughts as KAT...myself.

ill just be glad when we noble you limb from limb now that everyone knows who you are youve got the whole world against you and your backed into a corner, like i said ... checkmate. :icon_twisted:

lucky charms

on the other thread you admitted you were KAT so quit screwing with me, why would TNWE and TNEE be seperate tribes if you had enough room to make them KOW?

I think the idea there is to split up the players so that spies wont have access to the forums of all 3 tribes.

DeletedUser43231

ill just be glad when we noble you limb from limb now that everyone knows who you are youve got the whole world against you and your backed into a corner, like i said ... checkmate. :icon_twisted:

i think it would be pretty funny to see you try :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

so now you believe colliny is KAT :icon_wink:

actually im not entirely sure, coliny did admit to being KAT if u were to read other threads, but then again coliny is probabaly just screwing around so really i dont know but KAT is low enough to do somehing like this, probably annoying enough too. ok its time for a voting process

is coliny KAt yes or no... start voting!

DeletedUser

actually im not entirely sure, coliny did admit to being KAT if u were to read other threads, but then again coliny is probabaly just screwing around so really i dont know but KAT is low enough to do somehing like this, probably annoying enough too. ok its time for a voting process

is coliny KAt yes or no... start voting!

I vote phoenixfire555 for this weeks numpty.