To war

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
a small interuption here
saya, bradley and PRO r incompatible
i say this with all respect to brad attacking skills (never tasted them), but to be pro u need both att/def skills and he lacks the 2nd...

OTDDeathAwaits

He's just stating an excuse behind his loss. He just cant get over it. Just accept Defeat, you quit after seeing most of your tribe or ex-tribe falling, so you didnt want to wait for the time till you get nobled. And last I checked the stats, you were trying to renoble from metal at the start, before you quit, then deleted right after.

ummm, when i deleted i had 15 incomings and 2 trains...which i sniped despite entering my password 2mins later, I believe it was like midmorning on the 15th.

Theres no need for all the hatred towards me guys :) but im glad i meant so much to you whether it negative or not :p Guess time wasnt wasted if such an impact was made and now the world is written off to DNS. Appreciation through abuse - new and interesting lol

ps: Tikay, I stood down from leadership months ago. :)

DeletedUser

Tikay, you would need a couple preschool teachers to even attempt to get that tribe in order. The amount of bickering and tantrums that went on was unreal for a game.

DeletedUser

Oh didn't know :lol:

Tikay, you would need a couple preschool teachers to even attempt to get that tribe in order. The amount of bickering and tantrums that went on was unreal for a game.
Ouch, sux when people just can't get along. Guess a split back towards DN/RAW would've helped...if the bickering was between those 2 (members, not tribe in a whole).

DeletedUser

I say your right :D you will need every genius teacher in the world to let all of them to calm down

amun-ra79

ummm, when i deleted i had 15 incomings and 2 trains...which i sniped despite entering my password 2mins later, I believe it was like midmorning on the 15th.

Theres no need for all the hatred towards me guys :) but im glad i meant so much to you whether it negative or not :p Guess time wasnt wasted if such an impact was made and now the world is written off to DNS. Appreciation through abuse - new and interesting lol

isnt it nice to view from a far you playing any other worlds? checked out the-west.net hey to everyone or anyone else left around looks like dns won?

can ya'll believe there are like 55 worlds now i tried on a few months back got rimed twice lol

just a random drive by shout out

amun-ra79

btw how did you do in politics Amun-Ra?

lost my first race. i spent 2000 usd the winner spent 500,000 usd lol but i got what i wanted out of it... the type of education that comes from doing, now i have the skill set to build up (slowly as i am poor lol) and make a real go at it.

i did kick around another race last cycle but the money just didnt come together and there were some short term goals of mine and my woman's that needed attention. (we are getting married in September btw)

so yeah it was alot like tribal wars... i got more out of it then what i put in... met some great people... met some not so great people... didnt sleep much... spent hours at the computer... spent money i didnt need too lol...however i did steer clear of the online flame wars lol... and in the end stayed loyal to my allies and made sure they got what i left on the field

how you been doing?

just a few questions if anyone wants to come clean

who stacked cornflake?
and who was world warrior?

if no one want to answer thats cool some things you gotta take with you =)

not that it had any impact but i will come clean about my alias

i think the screen names were dirtyburt and nwoen9 strictly forum alias though. never multi acounted in game that just seemed like waaaaaaaayy too much work but what eves

Last edited:

DeletedUser

the only thing that i think you did wrong in this game was that you gifted your K2 villages to that point whore called coatsyuk when you decided to quit. those villages would be in much better use in mine or rover's hands.

amun-ra79

the only thing that i think you did wrong in this game was that you gifted your K2 villages to that point whore called coatsyuk when you decided to quit. those villages would be in much better use in mine or rover's hands.

he was my best and longest ally i had been playing with him since i was in a10 and he was in pinkf and i was getting hit by spctr and the tribe dreamhunter was in before spcdn daily. coatsy kept my villages stacked and safe anytime i ever needed it. he did so for many others aswell. he would give you every troop he had if you needed it. his defensive villages enabled my invaison of k2 (i was top dawg of that k for a short time once) and when i was secure in k2 i was able to help spcdn move into k2 and eventual recruit the good players that were left. so i felt him entitled to my villages as our history was deep.

Psihic

he was my best and longest ally i had been playing with him since i was in a10 and he was in pinkf and i was getting hit by spctr and the tribe dreamhunter was in before spcdn daily. coatsy kept my villages stacked and safe anytime i ever needed it. he did so for many others aswell. he would give you every troop he had if you needed it. his defensive villages enabled my invaison of k2 (i was top dawg of that k for a short time once) and when i was secure in k2 i was able to help spcdn move into k2 and eventual recruit the good players that were left. so i felt him entitled to my villages as our history was deep.

Man I dont know you but, you have NO CLUE how wrong you are :icon_confused:

amun-ra79

Man I dont know you but, you have NO CLUE how wrong you are :icon_confused:

im the guy that posted (under one of my alais) the skype converstaion between you and otd on the world forums. the convo was yuo and otd plotting against raw. at the time you were allies with raw and us (dn) were at war with raw. if i remeber right hiba felt so betrayed he left the game for an extended time.

as far as what you quoted me saying above. im quit sure coatsy was my longest and best personal ally. but you are the great psi and know all about all so i guess im wrong about that. may of dreamed it once but who knows. no wait im am sure me and coatsy went way back and were great allies that worked very well together.... and yeah i was instrumental in spcdn moving into k2 that actully happened too

believe it

doubt it

deny it

i dont care lol

i moved on and was just popping in to see how it all turned out

DeletedUser

Just like you, Amun, I thought I'd stop by to see what has become of w9 and it's protagonists. I can see things took a turn for the worse when it comes to =D-N= and its ambitions and DNS has actually won. I guess congrats are in order here, for what they're worth. Anyway, I was never going to post here anymore until I saw this:

who stacked cornflake?

I actually laughed when I read this, Amun. So, after all this time, you're still wondering who did it :D? I will release you of your doubts, my friend. I believe it was tom 7890. Capricus once told me if I remember it correctly. You can always ask him for confirmation if you want 100% certainty :).

amun-ra79

Just like you, Amun, I thought I'd stop by to see what has become of w9 and it's protagonists. I can see things took a turn for the worse when it comes to =D-N= and its ambitions and DNS has actually won. I guess congrats are in order here, for what they're worth. Anyway, I was never going to post here anymore until I saw this:

I actually laughed when I read this, Amun. So, after all this time, you're still wondering who did it :D? I will release you of your doubts, my friend. I believe it was tom 7890. Capricus once told me if I remember it correctly. You can always ask him for confirmation if you want 100% certainty :).

must be the week for us retired war vets to pop in lol

tom7890 love it lol he use to attack the crap out of me when he was in that tribe that dream was in way back in the day. i was convinced it was pwned plox, jiggy, pfc and co.

we could always get 4 or 5 or 10 of us together to co-play a single acct on a newer world hit me up on pm style on facebook if you ever feel so inclined or just to say hey is cool too hope all is well old sneaky(and you know thats with respect) friend

Last edited:

DeletedUser

im the guy that posted (under one of my alais) the skype converstaion between you and otd on the world forums. the convo was yuo and otd plotting against raw. at the time you were allies with raw and us (dn) were at war with raw. if i remeber right hiba felt so betrayed he left the game for an extended time.

as far as what you quoted me saying above. im quit sure coatsy was my longest and best personal ally. but you are the great psi and know all about all so i guess im wrong about that. may of dreamed it once but who knows. no wait im am sure me and coatsy went way back and were great allies that worked very well together.... and yeah i was instrumental in spcdn moving into k2 that actully happened too

believe it

doubt it

deny it

i dont care lol

i moved on and was just popping in to see how it all turned out

'instrumental'??? SPCTR/SPCDN didn't move to K2 by force. 'they' moved by inviting rover, MGC and me. not with fighting or something.

Psihic

must be the week for us retired war vets to pop in lol

tom7890 love it lol he use to attack the crap out of me when he was in that tribe that dream was in way back in the day. i was convinced it was pwned plox, jiggy, pfc and co.

we could always get 4 or 5 or 10 of us together to co-play a single acct on a newer world hit me up on pm style on facebook if you ever feel so inclined or just to say hey is cool too hope all is well old sneaky(and you know thats with respect) friend

I was talking about him supporting everyone and that stuff :icon_rolleyes:

OTDDeathAwaits

Its great to see you amun and sarcasm :)

Psi... I cant believe you are still singing the same tune. Jesus man get over it. Coatsy had his style and thats it...you should be glad not mocking it lol

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
sarcasm, how r u m8?
u dont know what influence u had on some of us, ur loss was one of the most painfull u know :(

but if u'r doing great in rl i forgive u :p

(and psi its DN reunion, back off pls :D)

Psihic

Its great to see you amun and sarcasm :)

Psi... I cant believe you are still singing the same tune. Jesus man get over it. Coatsy had his style and thats it...you should be glad not mocking it lol

I love to mock and there are so many oportunities. I pick one out of 10 randomly :icon_neutral: