To XXXX and $CoD$: 6 Easy steps to endgame

DeletedUser

Smaller tribes = massive families, its beyond me why nobody has seen that >_>

And considering the progress I've seen the two main tribes make against themselves, I highly doubt they'd be able to finish off everything in a month. The idea in theory is a brilliant idea, but seriously, this will probably in practice end up something of a backstabbing war, some dishonourable person will attack someone off guard, and the peace won't last.

I would like to see the idea trialled, but how both tribes have a habit of lying, backstabbing and randomly disbanding, I hardly see how it will end up working with 200 people.

And the 'bang' you talk about will be similar to the fizzle we are seeing now. Often the biggest bang involves In-Game right at the very end. Often the 'bang' is created by tension and speak of a world war. I'd say we saw the biggest bang in the world when the whole OAM thing about D3TH was about and sides were being taken by every tribe and there was a lot of interest in regards to what would happen next.

DeletedUser

Yes Andy knows all about stacking and the time it would take :icon_biggrin:

@ skinnywill - I reckon you would lose at least 25% of the active players if this idea was put in as most of us have nothing left to prove in W22 but it is loyalty to our tribes and teammates that keeps us going.

But treating TW as it is meant to be treated a game, surely you would love to test yourself against some of your friends?

If $CoD$ became the only tribe left in this world I would push for them to disband and fight amongst each other, friend against friend and enjoy this game the way that is intended to be.

Down to a few left standing.

DeletedUser54315

But treating TW as it is meant to be treated a game, surely you would love to test yourself against some of your friends?

I understand what you are saying but having already felt the wrath of Jonedcap, Sir Colbey, Nino317 and a few others during my time with D3TH I can't say I would relish the chance of doing so again!

I think the idea is a bit like communism looks great on paper but doesn't work in practice. Due the various wars and the geographical spread of the main tribes some people are all over the world but this format will benefit those more who are mainly based in single K's and also it is inevitable that tribes would form alliances and gang up on other ones.

For me if XXXX or $COD$ disband then it will be time to press the delete button as we would have either won or lost the world and I would guess there are quite a few who feel the same.

DeletedUser

I think the idea is a bit like communism looks great on paper but doesn't work in practice.

:icon_biggrin:

Due the various wars and the geographical spread of the main tribes some people are all over the world but this format will benefit those more who are mainly based in single K's and also it is inevitable that tribes would form alliances and gang up on other ones.

I agree with the later part, people would form alliances etc, it would all be based on trust that people would not do this. Though I doubt everyone in the game would play fairly.

DeletedUser79609

True, even if the diplomacy function was turned off, they would still form 'unofficial' alliances.

DeletedUser

Lol Why wont one of you sides give me one of ur big inactive accounts?
LOL

Angel Styles

I like the world right now.

lol

Won't state why.

Interesting read though. More of a skim for me, meh.

Because it stands a better chance at living as an inactive then it would with you running it :icon_razz: Hehe

Hey, are you still here in the game?

If so, give me your acc name.

Also, glad to see your good.

Ur a chill player, I respect that.

=^.^=

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57711

Hey, are you still here in the game?

If so, give me your acc name.

Also, glad to see your good.

Ur a chill player, I respect that.

=^.^=

Na not back in the world thinking about it only

And thanks mate feel really good
just quit my world 50 account Nutter01 and gave it to colbey world to soft :icon_biggrin:

Angel Styles

Na not back in the world thinking about it only

And thanks mate feel really good
just quit my world 50 account Nutter01 and gave it to colbey world to soft :icon_biggrin:

Get Yo ass back son.

Ya just belong here!

DeletedUser

It would be good to see it work, but I agree with Cinders, There would be people who wouldn't play fairly as it is with any MMORPG.

I also agree with Andy, the cease fire would give plenty of time to rebuild and stack and make everything a stalemate, having to take the long and tedious road!

But, in Principle this is a good Idea as it is always good to at least try and find a winner, before we all run out of steam and call it a day!

DeletedUser

Step 1.
Cease fire between XXXX and CoD.

Step 2.
Dump all your own inactives, and sat accounts into a tribe and noble them ASAP.

Step 3.
Fill each tribe up with active players who will assist in attaining the end game platform.

Step 4.
Establish which Ks each other are allowed to keep, and which new Ks each other will be allowed to take.

Step 5.
Noble everyone who is not in either XXXX or CoD - leave no man or woman standing except for the 200.

Step 6.
When the 200 are left, then finish it with an almighty bang.

Nice romantic idea especially assuming you still have 200 highly active huge players which I seriously doubt, but....

Step1. Easily done if a few stop treating W22 as an arena for displaying and bragging about their unlimited skills

Step2. I like the "Dump" bit. However don't Nobling them ASAP? What do you consider to be ASAP. and isn't that what most players in W22 have been doing fo months now (barbs & inactives) and still can't keep up with the rate those are popping up all over the place. Certain way to bore more active players to death.

Step 3. Huge tribes again where the pointwhores can hide behind the few who fight? Is that an improvement?

Step 4. fairenough. I suppose a couple of well behaved leaders like Cinders and TH can work something out without too much fuss

Step 5. ASAP again I suppose. Any estimation how long would that take?

Step 6. 100 highly active against 100 highly active occupying the whole map? Nice thought. Would that ever come to an end....ASAP?

---------------------------------------

Why on earth is the aim to finish this world? If we have so many bored players why don't they just delete and bring W22 to an end ...ASAP. Or is the vanity of being on the winning side too important to do it?

If not why not go for a more interesting world?
As Andy and Jon and some others very well know. I've been advocating the 'small' tribe - What I called the "banana split" for a very long time (almost 2 years) and when the cheaper nobles issue came up I was against it and claimed it would only lead to more barb and inactive nobling instead of making wars more interesting.

It's good to see some of you have also realised that the only way to more interesting wars is smaller tribes and less diplomacy which makes alliances more complicated.
Of course that would also involve dropping all those permanently sat accounts. Unfortunately Admin decided to make account pushing legal some time ago and that has damaged the game. It's just plain cheating and boring.

People aren't exactly interested in winning or finishing a world (for the most part). Its meant to be fun, and wars are fun. If it were my option, I'd move tribe limits to 10 right now. Let people choose their friends and go on to see who can win the world that way. One group at a time.
Wise words!!!
Choose your friends, limit your allies, attack those who annoy you (or your best mates if you like), have fun.

Only achievable if the tribe limits are greatly reduced.
If you always enjoyed the safety of you big and scary tribe it won't be your kind of game. But you have no right to complain about boredom. You brought it on yourself.:)

DeletedUser64592

unfortunately admin decided to make account pushing legal some time ago and that has damaged the game. It's just plain cheating and boring.

+1

DeletedUser

Glad you agree on that but unfortunately it's big tribes that led to 'account pushing' becoming common practice by collecting all those idle accounts from ex member which the considered 'tribe property'

An although all big (and sometimes small) tribes did it to a certain extend.. CoD turned it into science by tucking them away into smaller obscure tribes.

We may blame the admin for turning it legal by their excuse was that they could not deal with the number of support tickets regarding account pushing.

The funny thing is that the Rules Page still says..
"It is not allowed to sit an account and use it just to push other accounts. Accounts that are clearly used as push accounts in this way will be banned"

and of course that contradicts what is clearly stated on the World Forums and the answer you will get if you submit a support ticket.

What I'd like to know is...
Since this is just a game for most of you.... why does almost everybody (and yes that includes everybody with no exception) feels the need to cheat and dodge the written and unwritten fair game rules?

DeletedUser

this game is a slow game, a really slow game, why rush the end when the whole game has been slow

DeletedUser

Glad you agree on that but unfortunately it's big tribes that led to 'account pushing' becoming common practice by collecting all those idle accounts from ex member which the considered 'tribe property'

An although all big (and sometimes small) tribes did it to a certain extend.. CoD turned it into science by tucking them away into smaller obscure tribes.

We may blame the admin for turning it legal by their excuse was that they could not deal with the number of support tickets regarding account pushing.

The funny thing is that the Rules Page still says..
"It is not allowed to sit an account and use it just to push other accounts. Accounts that are clearly used as push accounts in this way will be banned"

and of course that contradicts what is clearly stated on the World Forums and the answer you will get if you submit a support ticket.

What I'd like to know is...
Since this is just a game for most of you.... why does almost everybody (and yes that includes everybody with no exception) feels the need to cheat and dodge the written and unwritten fair game rules?

People push because it accelerates game play. People don't play honestly because they fear losing. In a way, the goal is to win as soon as possible, even though you know there will be nothing to do afterwards.

DeletedUser64592

People push because it accelerates game play. People don't play honestly because they fear losing. In a way, the goal is to win as soon as possible, even though you know there will be nothing to do afterwards.

it doesn't make game play faster to push, deleting all sats and getting less new owners by all would bring the end quickly. It comes from 2 sides doing it and both have to keep doing it to stay even close to competitive and just gets the active players tired.

DeletedUser

it doesn't make game play faster to push, deleting all sats and getting less new owners by all would bring the end quickly. It comes from 2 sides doing it and both have to keep doing it to stay even close to competitive and just gets the active players tired.

Should have called for it before then Snap.
After using for so long to gain your OD bragging rights don't u think this statement is just slightly on the hypocritical side?
Just a thought

or is it that you're afraid your record may be threatened?