Top 10/20 Tribes

Rincor

1 ~ONE~ Good Tribe
2 Ya Bro meh
3 PITA I like them :)
4 shAve They seem like the best tribe so far..
5 RobRob don't like it but you never know
6 VIRUS idk them
7 ~GOH~ ugly name
8 ~SW~ ugly name
9 ~RF~ ugly name
10 =GTC= uglyname
11 ROBO I hate how robo sounds
12 -KP- ugly name
13 OnFire its a nice tribe, I expect them to be in top 5 in the future
14 Time idk them
15 ~F~ Ugly name
16 MANIC idk them
17 VS Good tribe, expect them to be top 5 in the future
18 VNM Wats up with all this ugly names
19 Titans I like the name
20 TakeIT dont like them idk why

DeletedUser

1 ~ONE~ Good Tribe
2 Ya Bro meh
3 PITA I like them :)
4 shAve They seem like the best tribe so far..
5 RobRob don't like it but you never know
6 VIRUS idk them
7 ~GOH~ ugly name
8 ~SW~ ugly name
9 ~RF~ ugly name
10 =GTC= uglyname
11 ROBO I hate how robo sounds
12 -KP- ugly name
13 OnFire its a nice tribe, I expect them to be in top 5 in the future
14 Time idk them
15 ~F~ Ugly name
16 MANIC idk them
17 VS Good tribe, expect them to be top 5 in the future
18 VNM Wats up with all this ugly names
19 Titans I like the name
20 TakeIT dont like them idk why

Do you really consider that a rating, wth is ugly name. So what there name noob, can you back your crap with stats?

DeletedUser

Ugly name ~ tags are boring. Besides I like their rating (Bias)

Rincor

Do you really consider that a rating, wth is ugly name. So what there name noob, can you back your crap with stats?

Ugly name just like yours, ill let you know who I am when i feel like it. Once i get in top 20 you will know...

DeletedUser

Ugly name just like yours, ill let you know who I am when i feel like it. Once i get in top 20 you will know...

What is that supposed to frighten me/us? Top 20 o_O, you should be over in the veteran thread. Your dumb ego would go well in there with the others lolz

DeletedUser

What is that supposed to frighten me/us? Top 20 o_O, you should be over in the veteran thread. Your dumb ego would go well in there with the others lolz
GUYS PLEASE! We're all friends here. Can't we just hug it out?

DeletedUser

~ONE~ What can i say...weak tribe + strong recruitment = strong tribe. Will have to fight robrob and VS someday or wait for them to be ready to merge. I see them dominating the NW.
2 Ya Bro - still decent. Think they are better than One but might be difficult to keep their rank later on in the game whit pita and shave trailing them.
3 PITA - awesome. top 4 for sure.
4 shAve - see pita
5 RobRob - why didn't you merge whit VS, Normy?
13 OnFire - great job so far, but unless you get in the shave-pita-ya bro alliance you will need to fight your way out or turtle like SD in w56.
17 VS - will be a nice competition for ONE for the dominance of the NW

Social Disorder

~ONE~ What can i say...weak tribe + strong recruitment = strong tribe. Will have to fight robrob and VS someday or wait for them to be ready to merge. I see them dominating the NW.

Weak tribe? LOL

DeletedUser102867

~ONE~ : Pretty cool. I like their concept. It will be really awesome if they win multiple worlds under same tribe name + some original members :) Ruey3 <- Best. My favourite player in this world.

PITA : Most well-designed premade in W59 (I think). Love their spread. solid members. but it is sad Raging Hurricane has to leave for the military services.

shAve : I like their style. few member counts. seem like concentrate on K56 now. but small member count tribe is going to suffer when few top players have to leave. and it is very hard to find quality players to recruit these days too. I would loot for them if all accounts are staying active and concentrate on this world :)

DeletedUser

~ONE~ : Pretty cool. I like their concept. It will be really awesome if they win multiple worlds under same tribe name + some original members :) Ruey3 <- Best. My favourite player in this world.

PITA : Most well-designed premade in W59 (I think). Love their spread. solid members. but it is sad Raging Hurricane has to leave for the military services.

shAve : I like their style. few member counts. seem like concentrate on K56 now. but small member count tribe is going to suffer when few top players have to leave. and it is very hard to find quality players to recruit these days too. I would loot for them if all accounts are staying active and concentrate on this world :)

I miss RH too :icon_sad: