Top 10 tribes and your thoughts?

DeletedUser

Yes i agree VVV was not fell by us but we did help :p

and conan reached 19 at one point i thinik.....?

BoU was being attacked by more than just COTI but COTI did do most compared to others if i remember correctly

DeletedUser

Ihas RES? Had COTI? Pity. These tribes prove nothing.

lol

=res= has won many wars just you dont know about them because we never posted declarations on the forum except one time :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser52603

A year ago today, DLV were a decent, if unknown, tribe. They had some good members back then who have gone on to do well in other tribes (Kriid, king1058, ravensbane, tafty lol). However, none of the aforementioned are still with DLV. Even TheGame has left. When you have lasted one and a half years without ever winning a war, despite having some pretty good players.

A bit like West Ham then.

DeletedUser

lol

=res= has won many wars just you dont know about them because we never posted declarations on the forum except one time :icon_rolleyes:

Again; non-top 20 hardly count. Frankly, I think the key issue here is that RES' wars have never been that impressive (rather than the issue being no declaration).

Hell. Your biggest war got snatched away by a Storm merge, if I recall correctly.

My point still stands; DLV has not done less than many other tribes, some of which higher ranked.

bunter

lol

well they couldnt have been important or descent wars if you didnt want people to know about them total fail

DeletedUser

Actually RES have never lost any wars we have been in. We fought HDR, HDRA, BMW and more before then top 20. Which to you all mean they don't count :)

The BOOTY war was never a real war to begin with the merge was planned before any declaration was made. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I didn't say you lost any, mind. I said you hardly won any noticable wars.

HDR, for example, was not killed by RES. BWM, as a second example, was beating RES until they decided to merge. @BOOTY; fair enough.

DeletedUser

Again; non-top 20 hardly count. Frankly, I think the key issue here is that RES' wars have never been that impressive (rather than the issue being no declaration).

Hell. Your biggest war got snatched away by a Storm merge, if I recall correctly.

My point still stands; DLV has not done less than many other tribes, some of which higher ranked.

your kinda blind no?

Off course I agree,that TTD,RES(love how you refused to mention TTD btw..),and lot of other tribe did not proved themself more then DLv by winning more valuable wars...

mm,how to explain my point of view..

Deus/Storm/Manic/Kings sorry if i forget,all won some valuable wars and proved themself as fighter/organised tribe ect,ect ect...

that's put them in +1 maybe?

Res/TTD/ never really proved themself in a big and valuable wars,but never being defeated/took a beating ect ect..that put them at 0

DLV (and im sure a few other tribe) never proved themself in a valuable wars,but took lot of beating,being defeated ect,ect...that put them at -1

does my analyse is simple and fair enought?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didn't mention a lot of tribes. TTD just a part of them.

Why does this put DLV at -1? Is doing nothing better than trying and holding the line (in the long run)? I don't think so.

If you quit before attacks land, does that put you at 0 according to your view..?
If you lost a lot, but rebuild after wards, does that put you at -1 according to your view..?

DeletedUser

I didn't mention a lot of tribes. TTD just a part of them.

Why does this put DLV at -1? Is doing nothing better than trying and holding the line (in the long run)? I don't think so.

If you quit before attacks land, does that put you at 0 according to your view..?
If you lost a lot, but rebuild after wards, does that put you at -1 according to your view..?

I simply think that someone who still did not proved himself still got the chance to prove himself,

so in my opinion worth more then someone who already proved is incapacity..

dont it make sense to you?

and there's a diff betwen losting a lot and regaining some by fighting (good example would be DaHolla,Or sen066(wanted to find one Deus player too :lol: )

and losting alot and regaining some by non-valuable conquer(good example would be DLV,Or even DD himself)

sorry If I edited alot but had hard time to make it understandable (blush)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A year ago today, DLV were a decent, if unknown, tribe. They had some good members back then who have gone on to do well in other tribes (Kriid, king1058, ravensbane, tafty lol). However, none of the aforementioned are still with DLV. Even TheGame has left. When you have lasted one and a half years without ever winning a war, despite having some pretty good players, you do have to wonder if the blame for DLV not reaching their potential lies with the duke of the tribe.

Sorry Dreus, your persistence in keeping DLV alive for as long as possible is admirable, but it proves nothing. You have gone one and a half years without winning a war (unless you count the short-lived "war" with Azi). I think that your reluctance to take part in this world war pretty sums up the way you have run DLV.

A year ago today, DLV was ranked 4th in the world, when it still mattered and was not unknown but considered untested. I could present arguement on the players listed, but its not necessary... Jun 22
00:10 TheGame1337 left the tribe. This is the day i was made Duke. I myself have not reached my potential...

As far as my persistence goes, its simple. I made a promise to Thegame, and I made a promise to the tribe. I dont do or say things idly and my word is always more than just good when I agree to do something. So slander me if you must, but I'll keep that promise my good man, come hell and high water. DLV has been through the worst any other tribe could endure, so I maintain my hard to kill mentality...

DeletedUser

you say you havnt reached your potential.... well you better hurry up and find it if you guys want to survive....

DeletedUser

BWM, as a second example, was beating RES until they decided to merge. @BOOTY; fair enough.

May I just point out that prior to the BMW war, =RES= was a more northern tribe, and had been focussing on clearing out of northern k's, and so the south wasn't exactly a priority.

And so, when the BMW war started, =RES=' main power was 2-4 k's to the north of their frontline, whereas BMW were nicely condensed and had all of their main strength at most half a k away from their frontline.

BMW were always going to take the lead in the first few weeks, as their trains had at most a days travel, whereas mine and many others of =RES='s had up to a weeks travel, giving BMW plenty time to organise defenses.

Plus the fact =RES= had taken on a few new players in the time between BMW and their last war, and so this was their first real taste of action.

DeletedUser

I hate it when people keep bashing DLV. They should be proud to be still here. Many tribes who have been through less then them no longer exist. They have merged, or just plain disbanded. So well done to DD for keeping the tribe alive.

Actually everyone in the top 10 or even top 20 deserves credit. Just because you don't know them does not mean they have no skills. You think only Deus and s2orm are the only ones to have great memebers? :lol: No. I know some in both tribes that are probably not as good as some members in lower ranked tribes.

So for everyone else....well done to be still in the game and I hope you continue to enjoy playing. Something many in the top tribes have lost the ability to do.

DeletedUser

Actually everyone in the top 10 or even top 20 deserves credit.

I don't quite agree with that, especially given the age of the world with only 4 or 5 real powers left on the map.

Tribes like SA and DH didn't get to where they are by doing anything worthy; they just hid in =RES= territory behind an alliance or NAP, taking top 60 tribes and barbs.

That is hardly credible.

DeletedUser

Kriid. You said yourself straight after the war you respect them. Then you go off and hate them now. DLV was a newer tribe not premade(You can tell by the number of invitations sent at the begginning).

They went to war with MANIC an experianced tribe who were ontop of the world. They got hit hard with a band of members who did not want to fight together. All these noobs(Meeaning people who were unwilling to do thier bit) like you ran away and left DLV an inactive tribe. But then the leaders began banding the tribe together and then they had a decent fighting force. In the last few months of fighting the losses were down quiete a bit.

So I agree with Rukoh, DLV's first world and they manage to be apart of defeating MANIC in the end. So hang on theyre on -1.

If im right thats a +1^^.

The Great 1One1

You seriously think that DLV had a part in defeating Manic? If anything, DLV hindered the progress of V-V-V, S2ORM, Deus and co in defeating Manic by giving them much room for expansion.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DLV
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 47,042
Side 2: 18,421
Difference: 28,621

image.php