06       !UN! 
07       ~PWN~
08       BLOOD 
09       Mighty 
10       »BP«

DeletedUser

:icon_cry:

I am deeply saddened
M3dive isn't inclined to intelligence. She lost all respect I had for her and flame by badly backing up her actions with yuna2 during TITANs fall. Hasn't done much to regain respect, though this 'war' might help.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

M3dive is an idiot. He lost all respect I had for him and flame by badly backing up his actions with yuna2 during TITANs fall. Hasn't done much to regain respect, though this 'war' might help.

*pokes Hillblah*

He is a she :lol:

Yeah well - Yuna can talk, but it just seems that the there is not much behind the words, which we learned the hard way.

DeletedUser

*pokes Hillblah*

He is a she :lol:

Yeah well - Yuna can talk, but it just seems that the there is not much behind the words, which we learned the hard way.
Fixed, I was just working on the whole, on the internet therfore male untill told otherwise theory.

The hard and slow way. And it wasn't accepting yuna into the tribe, it was the attempt to justify it afterwards that basically said it was a good idea and yuna was a good leader *facepalm*

DeletedUser

Who did >>BP<< merge with? Or has some mass recruiting been going on? :O

gold geo

it looks like exwolf and xwolf2 members joined them (not the best sort of members to take in by reputation)

M3dive

Obviously M3Dive as Creator of one of The World 48 Top tribes has Haters , and I respect people opinions even if they dislike me.

Lets get back to topic before MKC get angry .

01- o_O , I ( duke of Flame ) confess o_O deserve Rank 1 (points) More Than us ,a Very Stable and Aggressive Tribe , they will soon RULE this world. I like leadership here especially that Skunk guy .
02-Flame , not as stable as o_O but we deserve Rank 2 , Flame are now Rank 1 in ODA which means we Passed our Test as A VERY aggressive tribe. amd yes you should fear us .
03-!UN! , UN has also decent leadership , They has a very good rep on Forum which will benefit them the most in long term .
04-Death , Death. has average top 40 members , But they Have To Get Rid of Their dead Wood Immediatly or this will be their downfall .
05-REBORN , No opinion , but I'm almost sure they will save their position as tribe rank 5 .
06-BLOOD ,
Honestly My Favorite tribe , and they also rule my favorite continent ( K65 ) I Personally Love Them .
07-SubV , SubV showed The Real meaning of Troops > Point in war with Punked , They are a promissing tribe for future unless they mess with a top 1-5 tirbe (LoL)
08-RAM , Flame and RAM war will be a very slow war , Flame need to Enter RAM Continent first and strenghten its position there and this will take Time , Depending on how many tribes really declare on this lost cause in future , they can be somewhere between 8 to 20 , but in less than 2 months Yuna and his tribe will be gone , I promise you .
09-Mighty , They Will Rule their continent for sure , I like leadership here .
10-SNAILS , Growing Slow and Steady .

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Who did >>BP<< merge with? Or has some mass recruiting been going on? :O

it looks like exwolf and xwolf2 members joined them (not the best sort of members to take in by reputation)

They merged with Rice. I'm 100% Certain.

So, these are the guesses...:icon_twisted:
  • Mass Recruit
  • Merged with XWolf Tribal Members
  • Merged with Rice
So, what would be the answer???

:icon_razz:

Anyway, back to the topic.

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, when will it exactly be a month after the first post so we see the actual results... or well just keep going on like thsi forever

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, when will it exactly be a month after the first post so we see the actual results... or well just keep going on like thsi forever
forever and please change your avatar everytime i see it i think your Tyussssss back from wherever he went

DeletedUser

On the 8th of June we will compare everyone's prediction. And then we will see, who predicted it the closest.

link11223454

forever and please change your avatar everytime i see it i think your Tyussssss back from wherever he went

Exactly what I was thinking. I was beginning to wonder whether I had gone insane or something of the sort.

DeletedUser

Here you go, Mr.Wiggly:

Wiggly.png

Now, stop derailing this Topic.

Back to the topic...

DeletedUser

One month from now, I'm quite positive it'll be looking a lot like this:

1. Flame
2. DEATH.
3. o_O
4. REBORN
5. !UN!
6. BLOOD
7. AGE
8. -ARG-
9. SNAILS
10. SubV

The Top 3 tribes will take a lot to bring down, so I expect them all to stay in the Top 10, at least until next month. RAM had my spot until the recent deceleration by Flame, in which case I don't see them lasting, I only see Flame rising. The tribes on my list not currently on the Top 10 are taken from Location, average points, spread, noblings, etc. External forum activity is also taken into account, depending on whether the tribal representatives look experienced and reserved, or whether they are massive n00bs.

DeletedUser

01 - o_O -> Recently lost top 1 spot, but no doubt they can eventually regain it fast. The pretty high average points of members and the several opportunity of expansion and growth could bring them back at top rank anytime soon. Dont forget they are holding spot 2 in ranks having 8 players less of what count for them.

02 - Flame -> Hard to admit after the Punked refuges move, but i have to frankly tell they may be gonna hold (at least) this spot for quiet longer than one month. They looks working good togheter and this is what matter regardless to forum "flaming" (lol). And so, yes, rank 2 for sure for Flame... except if they mess with a not top 1-5 tribe (LoL? :p)

03 - !UN! -> Looks solid and well doing, still a bit busy in continental ownership but this mean opportunities of fast growing in ranks without the needing of mass wars. Good amount of members, not showing traces of inactivity.

04-05-06 -> Well here i see the more interesting (and more hard to define) challenge: REBORN, Death. and SubV will be challenging for these spots, and will have most likely to do without direct conflict between them, not sharing seriously any border.
SubV has in its side the reduced amounted of members. Some smart recruitment may speed up them in ranks other than a certain showed good coordination and tribal organization.
Both, REBORN and Death. are still holding death weights and some serious inactivity is showed in lower ranks. Will their tops players manage to keep up the growth rate being locked by inactives? Will leadership cut down number of members? On the answers to these questions, other than on upcoming wars (if any), are based most of the opportunities for these tribes to hold top ranks.

07-08-09 -> Even harder to define. Several things may occurr in next month.
If RAM manage to stay togheter and react to Flame assoults the war may slowly get into a stalement, allowing RAM to remain into top 10, regardless to the starting bad stats. All depend on leadership job within the tribe (who truly care of external? For sure they would be not the only ones going down looking at general rep on external).
I'ld give credit to ~PWN~ to be able to hold their actual spot or anyway stay here around.
If voices are true BLOOD and !?! will be challeging for a spot here aswell. I have mine opinion on who will win, but i'll keep them for mineself until eventually a official declaration is done.

10 -> Mighty could be a candidate. But i see AGE gaining some spot and eventually ~ROP~ too. Not sure if one month would be enough to see them up here though.

Last edited by a moderator: