Top 10 Tribes - One Month From Now

DeletedUser

forever and please change your avatar everytime i see it i think your Tyussssss back from wherever he went

yep, its still me tyuassssss... had a name change thing...
I don't think i can discuss it or i'll get infracted

DeletedUser

07-SubV , SubV showed The Real meaning of Troops > Point in war with Punked , They are a promissing tribe for future unless they mess with a top 1-5 tirbe (LoL)[/COLOR]

Cheeky :icon_surprised:

My predictions:

1 - o_O
A very steady tribe and seem to have cut out all the early inactives ... should be good to watch them dominate whoever they eventually decide to destroy ...

2 - Flame
By eating on the remains of RAM, they should continue their growth and become a more dominant force in east K54 and south K45

3 - !UN!
Have kind of keep themselves under the radar for a little while, maybe planning their next big war, solid tribe and looking very good for the future ... just dont war o_O or Flame

4 - Death.
They will still be there, but way behind and falling slowly ... i see their members leaving for stronger tribes, and they simply slip out of the top 10 with no real bang ...

5 - BLOOD
I am putting BLOOD here because i think that eventually they are going to war !?! and take over K66 ... If they dont, then i cannot see them in the top 5 ...

6 - REBORN
Havent really heard of anything note worth from them in recent times, and so my guessing they wont match the growth of BLOOD and !UN! ... they could keep their top 5 status if they maybe warred a top 20 tribe ???

7 - SNAILS
Slow and steady ... these guys have not stopped since day 1 (or whenever they were formed) ... i love this tribe and hope they continue their success ...

8 - -ARG-
I think that over the next few weeks, they will see that a member or 5 could help them move into new K's ... A merge isnt ruled out either ... maybe AGE ???

9 - Mighty
Like this tribe, they have a solid leadership team and are willing to take on even the biggest of foes ... they will keep their place in the top 10

10 - ~PWN~
Cant really make any comments as i have really no clue about them, except they seems to work very well during war times. I think that even though they have some potential ... i cant see them keeping their place at 7 ...

A small mention to SubV ... we may have some of the biggest nubs in w48 ... but i reckon we will be in the top 100 come June ^_^

Gunsandroses

4 - Death.
They will still be there, but way behind and falling slowly ... i see their members leaving for stronger tribes, and they simply slip out of the top 10 with no real bang ...

Examples please. Name those persons that left us and went for other tribes.
I understand you have to write something at each tribe's name but it at least should be true.

DeletedUser

I understand you have to write something at each tribe's name but it at least should be true.

It is a prediction for the next month.

cravecase

phenes said:
6 - REBORN
Havent really heard of anything note worth from them in recent times, and so my guessing they wont match the growth of BLOOD and !UN! ... they could keep their top 5 status if they maybe warred a top 20 tribe ???
They are currently warring V-V, my tribe, and we are ranked 19 at the moment. It's a pretty good match-up I'd say. Here are some war stats:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: V-V
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REBORN
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 11
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57,863
Side 2: 46,682
Difference: 11,181

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Top 10

1/2 - o_O or Flame
3 - !UN!
4 - Would like to say hopefully REBORN (however may be in the mix of rank 5)
5 - RAM (if it keeps its head up, and does not repeat past mistakes)
6 - Death. (really not sure about it, as heard a lot of things, and possible inactivity?)
7 - ~PWN~ (good tribe and as stated previously holds up well in war, good coordination)
8 - Blood (again decent tribe and hopefully will start spreading out into other K's soon)
9 - Mighty (not really in my side of the map, however have proved themselves in taking on Wolf Family)
10 - ARG

-----------------
Overall I think any tribes RANK 5 and below will be very mixed, loads of possiblities. However looking back at everyone elses posts, the same trend has been coming up over and over again :)
----------------

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol true xD

I guess if you could call it a war.

Long distant attacks are hard to keep up. Anyway you should also be aware of the fact your leader has been conversing with me about this?

Top 10

1/2 - o_O or Flame
3 - !UN!
4 - Would like to say hopefully REBORN (however may be in the mix of rank 5)
5 - RAM (if it keeps its head up, and does not repeat past mistakes)
6 - Death. (really not sure about it, as heard a lot of things, and possible inactivity?)
7 - ~PWN~ (good tribe and as stated previously holds up well in war, good coordination)
8 - Blood (again decent tribe and hopefully will start spreading out into other K's soon)
9 - Mighty (not really in my side of the map, however have proved themselves in taking on Wolf Family)
10 - ARG

-----------------
Overall I think any tribes RANK 5 and below will be very mixed, loads of possiblities. However looking back at everyone elses posts, the same trend has been coming up over and over again :)
----------------

And whatever you'd like to call it Dom, it's pretty much a war :)

I think the top 10 won't change drastically except for who is where in the top 10. Cept I'm sure Ram will be gonee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What our leader is discussing with you is sort of not relevant to be posted here huh?

And whatever you'd like to call it Dom, it's pretty much a war :)

I think the top 10 won't change drastically except for who is where in the top 10. Cept I'm sure Ram will be gonee
I agree with the bold:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

TOP 10 tribes thought a bit more....

1. These guys will come back to 1.
2. Flame they take and kill RAm :)
3. BLOOD, they kill and control k75, by destroying Aragon, and k66, by killing !?!
4. Death, UN is GONE. :(
5. SubV aweswome tribe :)
6. ~PWN~ soon take over k63, in war with snails soon.
7. Snails slow and steady..... :)
8. Mighty. :)
9.SOB
10. »BP«

DeletedUser

1. o.0
2. Subv
3. !UN!
4. REBORN
5. RAM
6. BLOOD
7. -ARG-
8. Randoms
9. Randoms
10. Randoms

DeletedUser

This is my guess about what will happen in the next month ... i mean no harm in what i say ... just i guess ^_^

This was kindly pointed out by Lion ... <3

They are currently warring V-V, my tribe, and we are ranked 19 at the moment. It's a pretty good match-up I'd say. Here are some war stats:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: V-V
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REBORN
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 11
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57,863
Side 2: 46,682
Difference: 11,181

chart

[/spoil]

Didnt realise the new scores on the doors ... If you can full defeat them and take most of their villages before they disband then i will eat my words ... looking forward to being proved wrong ^_^

Interesting, we may need to switch our plans :p

^ This ^

We be teh nubs of w48 ^_^

DeletedUser

^ They will run out of Fuel, of course. ;)

But really, I think Flame is going to stay 1 or 2 for the next month at least. I agree that Subversion will approach 2 or 3.

DeletedUser

Hehe, dw

Flame will start using gas and pollute this world even more

Whitey666

well i think nearly every1 is going to be wrong with there predictions of o.0 :p