3. SubV- new members and new continents
4.>>BP<< owning two continents is a good thing
5. Reborn will start falling once death move in here
6.~PWN~-moving up
7. FLAME- will fall out and lose to Death
8. ARG-a few merges
9. V-V- we'll own our continent
10-DwW- :)

All I will say is that the players that are in Death's continent have been there almost since the forming of o_O

DeletedUser

all the death villages that are next to k53 k43 are little villages no offense but idt that they will get through our boarder

DeletedUser

i mean that o_O players are joining into death
*insert sarcasm*thats sad dont you think?:icon_sad:
I didnt know o_O were "merging" into Death.Thank you for your info:icon_rolleyes:

Ah...the jokes on me now>.<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats sad dont you think?:icon_sad:
I didnt know o_O were "merging" into Death.Thank you for your info:icon_rolleyes:

We are not merging with Death. Knod left as he did not fit in and the other two that went to death were only ever with us because they are friends on Knod so they also left.

DeletedUser

*insert sarcasm*thats sad dont you think?:icon_sad:

Ah...the jokes on me now>.<

sheez, ok i will explain completley, some 0.o members joined Death thats all i wanted to say

DeletedUser

why is it SubV always coming in the top?I already told you guys we are not a threat either to other tribes or in the rankings.There are tons of better tribes like HEART,ARG,BP,AGE,SNAILS etc..rate them 1st,we come last:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

LoL, quit acting so modest.

^_^

We all know that after o_O, and -ARG- your Tribe is next to the line.

You only got a Total of 40 Tribal Members, the third lowest number of members in the Top 20 Tribes, but you are Rank 7 in the World by Points. You are dominating two Continents, with a Continental Dominance of more than 30%. Nonetheless, you have a lot of room to expand in the East.

So, why not put you in the Top 10 List?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

reasons for being modest:icon_redface:

1)We got flaws which needs to be fixed.
2)We haven't been in a major war.So we are still under construction.
3)Under our current level we are no different from other tribes.The deciding factor I will choose for a tribe to continue will be as follows RL events,leadership changes,internal probs within the tribe,stability etc

So in total a tribe with no probs with room to expand for the coming month will gradually dominate the world.:)

DeletedUser

My answer...

1.) Every Tribe have some flaws. Even an Elite Tribe have some flaws, this could be a minor flaw or even a major flaw.
2.) It is true that you haven't been in a Major War. Probably the only fight that you have been is a fight for Continental Dominance. But the Tribes that you listed above has also the same issue, for the likes of -ARG- and »BP«.
3.) All Tribes are the same, you got a Tribal Leader, Tribal Members, Tribal Forum, and Diplomatic Relationships. The only difference between a Tribe is its uniqueness. A player's will power and experience will make the difference later on the game.

So in total a tribe with no probs with room to expand for the coming month will gradually dominate the world

That is why Forum Posters are rooting for you Tribe, because you have a room to expand.

^_^

DeletedUser

LoL, MKC deleted her own post.

So, going back on topic.

My Prediction of the Top 10 Tribes for next month:

01 - Flame
02 - o_O
03 - Death.
04 - Reborn
05 - SubV
06 - !UN!
07 - RAM
08 - BLOOD
09 - ~PWN~
10 - »BP«

That is my prediction for the Top 10 Tribes next month.

rascal1991

Whooker is absolutely correct.

They just didn't fit in with o_O.

o_O are still a great tribe and a loss of 3 members and a fourth going to FLAME is not a big loss for them, They are powerful, Active and very well co-ordinated which makes them a great tribe.

I usually don't come on the externals much as most of the information and opinions are just lies and propaganda and the only way things can be proven is seeing how a tribe runs.

To everyone saying about death's "Inactive" members, I haven't came across an inactive member in about two weeks as I recall, Inactives are internally nobled anyway.

We do not have deadweight lurking in the depths or our tribe as all members in my tribe will agree, The players lacking in points are the ones who have shown great sacrifice by helping the tribe which had stunted their growth, Bluntville was a player joining very late in this world, A great friend from my tribe Chess in world 38 and he came here to start an elite patch for himself.

I am pleased with everyone's opinions but don't underestimate everyone as some tribes prove to be even better than they look.

Heavyreigns

I agree with rascal. Some tribes maybe overlooked in haste. Until you really know the infrastructure a tribe has, stats are all you can really go off of. So many times tribes that appear to be great fall apart under pressure of war. As tribes that are truly great do the same. So it's really a guessing game for the majority of tribes as to where they will be mid game. The players within them however, that play well, will remain through the comings and goings of tribes.

As I have had limited exp with only a few dukes from W48, I cannot form a solid prediction. I can only comment on rascal's statement that some tribes may prove to posess real potiential for growth and some for real strength. In all fairness though it is a prediction and with some educated guess and some wishful thinking, remains undetermined. Determination, will and skill are to be the deciding factor. Gl to all the tribes fighting for DOM.

Regards, Heavy.

rascal1991

Heavy said it all.

Everyone is just voting by which tribes are top 10 right now, Some of the rank 10-30 tribes can easily prove their worth and make it to the top spot.

A guessing game is fun, Never shows potential though.