Top 10 Tribes - One Month From Now

DeletedUser

Well, you might be right about that. But, they might go back in phase again.

Whitey666

Well, you might be right about that. But, they might go back in phase again.

Yeah agreed on that, by i dont think they will be getting the number #1 spot back again, or even number #2 now
but i do that they do continue to stick around.

DeletedUser

Yeah agreed on that, by i dont think they will be getting the number #1 spot back again, or even number #2 now
but i do that they do continue to stick around.

OR, they could start recruiting some Tribal Members. Now...:icon_twisted:

SubV, and »BP« used to be two of the Tribes that have a very low amount of Tribal Members. But, later on they started to start inviting players into their Tribe.

So, o_O might start inviting players into their Tribe. But, I doubt it. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Oh we will be back, all this did was take out those who did not fit in or would eventually leave when times got slightly tough.

The fact is that I have had computer problems the last week (notice my drop in rank :O) and communication in the tribe faltured due to it resulting in some leaving even though they knew of my comp problems. My comp is fixed and we will be back up and running in no time.

Thank god for the smaller amount of mails now though :p

DeletedUser

TOP 10 tribes thought a bit more....

1. These guys will come back to 1.
2. Flame they take and kill RAm :)
3. BLOOD, they kill and control k75, by destroying Aragon, and k66, by killing !?!
4. Death, UN is GONE. :(
5. SubV aweswome tribe :)
6. ~PWN~ soon take over k63, in war with snails soon.
7. Snails slow and steady..... :)
8. Mighty. :)
9.SOB
10. »BP«

i was just reading and i read this the stupidest thing it says that 4.Death, UN is GONE. :(
idt that will ever happen but if these two tribes go to war it will be the best war world 48 ever seen personal i think un would win because it has bigger vill at its border and allies but that's just me what do you think :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just a personal belief, haven't really proven themselves to me yet. :/

We took down what was in truth Azura (|Rage|). Clean and Envy also tried that in the early stages, but without success - I don't see why we haven't proven ourself, just for starters, by that?

We're currently taking what we want from RAM, and have also taken vills from Ashes as we please. Non of these tribes have proven a match, besides a lucky fluke conquer from time to time.

DeletedUser

We took down what was in truth Azura (|Rage|). Clean and Envy also tried that in the early stages, but without success - I don't see why we haven't proven ourself, just for starters, by that?

actually Azura disbanded and Clean Merged with Envy so stop taking credit for something you DID NOT do.

We're currently taking what we want from RAM, and have also taken vills from Ashes as we please. Non of these tribes have proven a match, besides a lucky fluke conquer from time to time.

Really because all i see is 5 villages you took from us when we had a Nap and the when you broke the Nap we took one of your villages.
also in the next possible couple of Hours another member of yours will loose a nice tasty 8k Village to myself :icon_razz:

and also your diplomacy of:

Allies
Death.
=SE=
Death2

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
Youxia
LOOK
BlkGrd
AoC
SKY1
BlkGd2
SKY2
FIFA
FRESH
BRK

Enemies
o_O
RAM
SOB
Wolf46
Wolf44
XWolf1
Xwolf2

:icon_eek: need much diplomacy there?

Isn't going to help considering most of those tribe are miles away and the fact you have so many Enemies enlightens me so much Hahaha.

i would print screen it but tbh your not worth the memory on my computer.

Good luck to you Flame as it appears you will need it also you will like to know that your ex-ally PN disbanded today because your plotts of using them against SubV Failed.

DeletedUser

actually Azura disbanded and Clean Merged with Envy so stop taking credit for something you DID NOT do.

If you cared to read what I wrote, then I was talking about |RAGE|. Yes Clean and Envy merged? I was in Clean so I know, but it doesn't change the fact that we did not succeed in taking down Azura in that time. Azura wasted tons of troops, and made 1 or two quit, while we stunted the growth for many players.

Really because all i see is 5 villages you took from us when we had a Nap and the when you broke the Nap we took one of your villages.

I suggest that you pay closer attention to what happens in your tribe. We have taken 3 vills since you declared war.

Allies
Death.
=SE=
Death2

Youxia
LOOK
BlkGrd
AoC
SKY1
BlkGd2
SKY2
FIFA
FRESH
BRK

Enemies
o_O
RAM
SOB
Wolf46
Wolf44
XWolf1
Xwolf2

Isn't going to help considering most of those tribe are miles away and the fact you have so many Enemies enlightens me so much Hahaha.

LMAO

That really was the laugh of the day. Please stay to facts. I can say that all in all, with the true diplomacy, we got more enemies marked than NAP's and allies put together - enemies we're op'ing that is.

Actually all you just told me was that you don't got any sources, and that your attempts to exploit your old friends now in Flame, failed miserably.

Oh, and please, do show us the screen shot. Is it so hard to take the screen shot, open paint, paste into pain, and then upload? I think not.

All in all, that was the most lousy attempt at flaming I've ever seen. I believe a congratulations is adequate.

DeletedUser87937

also in the next possible couple of Hours another member of yours will loose a nice tasty 8k Village to myself :icon_razz:

Allies
Death.
=SE=
Death2

Youxia
LOOK
BlkGrd
AoC
SKY1
BlkGd2
SKY2
FIFA
FRESH
BRK

Enemies
o_O
RAM
SOB
Wolf46
Wolf44
XWolf1
Xwolf2

Good luck to you Flame as it appears you will need it also you will like to know that your ex-ally PN disbanded today because your plotts of using them against SubV Failed.

LOL... next time, when you want to flame some1, please use SS like what rex did.

i am in Flame myself, and i didnt even know that we had such diplomacy... LOL...

Try harder next time...

M3dive

Shhhhh , be quiet guys I'm sending my flying nuke To a SOB village .

this is -SE- Diplomacy not our , your source should visit a oculist.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If you cared to read what I wrote, then I was talking about |RAGE|. Yes Clean and Envy merged? I was in Clean so I know, but it doesn't change the fact that we did not succeed in taking down Azura in that time. Azura wasted tons of troops, and made 1 or two quit, while we stunted the growth for many players.
again your wrong because |RAGE| as you claim you wiped out acrtually merged into PE which is know known as Ashes so yes i was right.

I suggest that you pay closer attention to what happens in your tribe. We have taken 3 vills since you declared war.

i am watching closely and i see nothing.
Also us declare. get your facts right mate because it was infact your tribe that declared on us and don't lie and say you didn't because it's written all over the externals mate. oh hang on your not my mate.

LMAO

That really was the laugh of the day. Please stay to facts. I can say that all in all, with the true diplomacy, we got more enemies marked than NAP's and allies put together - enemies we're op'ing that is.

Actually all you just told me was that you don't got any sources, and that your attempts to exploit your old friends now in Flame, failed miserably.

Oh, and please, do show us the screen shot. Is it so hard to take the screen shot, open paint, paste into pain, and then upload? I think not.

All in all, that was the most lousy attempt at flaming I've ever seen. I believe a congratulations is adequate.

also this was not my attempt of flaming you and i am laughing at how wrong you are i was merely stating my opinion of how bad and wrong you are.
and also your plans to Declare on Facepalm too.

sad :icon_rolleyes:
as regarding the the diplomacy that could well be -SE-'s diplomacy but seeming i have regular contact with the leader and we are good friends i know for a fact that is not the -SE- diplomacy.

anyway im not here to stoop to your level of childish we don't need spies or other tribes to attack you to win like you need.

Good luck in our war.

DeletedUser

again your wrong because |RAGE| as you claim you wiped out acrtually merged into PE which is know known as Ashes so yes i was right.

There you go, 46-4:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Flame
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: |Rage| Ashes
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 4
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 198,919
Side 2: 19,334
Difference: 179,585

chart
[/spoil]

i am watching closely and i see nothing.
Also us declare. get your facts right mate because it was infact your tribe that declared on us and don't lie and say you didn't because it's written all over the externals mate. oh hang on your not my mate.

You telling us we got a war, and saying you had plans on warring us (Hint hint, why we might have broken the NAP?) Way to treat your relations:

Yuna 2 on 06.05. at 14:33
Dear [player].M3Dive.[/player].

Hello M3dive i am here to write to you today to say Thanks.
Why say thanks and for what you might ask?

well the answer is simple you broke our Nap agreement by the following things:

1.) Attacking us Again: as said before ill add you tot he enemy list for it which i will now.
2.) you personally threatened my members.
3.) You then recruited our member.

3 violations of a Nap so your now our enemy and we have made preparations long ago to take on your tribe.

I bid you good Day

As you see, we did not declare, we/I merely brought it up on the externals that a war was going on. Actually I made a point out of the fact that RAM declared on us.

Stats since 6/5 2010, 14:33, where you officially declared:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Flame
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RAM
Players:

Timeframe: 06/05/2010 14:33:00 to 12/05/2010 12:57:16

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,500
Side 2: 7,175
Difference: 8,325

chart
[/spoil]

Again, please stay tuned in on what is going on in your tribe.

also this was not my attempt of flaming you and i am laughing at how wrong you are i was merely stating my opinion of how bad and wrong you are.
and also your plans to Declare on Facepalm too.

Moments ago we where in contact with o_O, and there is no plans from either sides. I know your just trying to seed rumors and rifts between the two tribes, but you're failing.

as regarding the the diplomacy that could well be -SE-'s diplomacy but seeming i have regular contact with the leader and we are good friends i know for a fact that is not the -SE- diplomacy.

It's for sure not ours. Actually I can't believe you took the bait on that list.

anyway im not here to stoop to your level of childish we don't need spies or other tribes to attack you to win like you need.

You've just bragged about knowing our diplomacy, but yet you have no spy? Please figure out which lie you want to stick to.

I am the childish one? I am the one handling this discussion without fabricating evidence, but actually staying to the truth.

EDIT: Why not move this discussion to the thread about our war, where it belongs? Please respond there. I will move this answer there too. There you go

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

also you will like to know that your ex-ally PN disbanded today because your plotts of using them against SubV Failed.
lol PN disnabded after 24hrs of warring us ... if you can call it a war ^_^

not the best choice of allies ^_^

Taxexempt

Seems to me you guys should start a new thread or PnP about your war, rather than continuing to derail this thread.

*EDIT*
ahh...thanks Rex. Didn't see the note you had posted at the bottom of your last reply.

DeletedUser

I dont want this thread to be derailed any more.So the next person to post this please rate your opinion.I have already expressed my thoughts:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

1 - Flame
2 - Death.
3 - !UN!
4 - Blood
5 - o_O
6 - ~PWN~
7 - Reborn
8 - Mighty
9 - Snails
10 - SubV

Whitey666

New Prediction

1. Flame - continuing to grow and not to be messed with :D
2. Death - pretty well organized and i think will hold a 2nd place
3. SubV - Going to Start growing and take in some more players and dominate k56
4. !un! - just going to grow a little nothing too much happening
5. blood - keeping it stable
6. ~PWN~ - not much on them but think there stay stable
7. o.0 - drop in ranks due to few players, but still very much strong and maybe on the look for extra players
8. snails - slowly creeping up :D
9. mighty - not much movement
10.»BP« - keeping it stable.

DeletedUser

1. Death-o_O's are moving into here and they OWN their continent
2. !UN!- i have a feeling
3. SubV- new members and new continents
4.>>BP<< owning two continents is a good thing
5. Reborn will start falling once death move in here
6.~PWN~-moving up
7. FLAME- will fall out and lose to Death
8. ARG-a few merges