Top 10 tribes (opinions)

DeletedUser

tec cheerleader,perhaps.

What,was i biased?

n0

1bth18.737.70919.240.71944437.28922848.424 -
reminds me of brotherhood of w17.a big sleeping giant, or so, towards the end of their reign. Bth is a bit quiet,no wars. they should clear k34 of tec and then clear ne out of their corner so they could use it as a safe area.

2uruz18.296.12918.296.12930609.87119809.240 -
may get gangbanged?..they are a threat,and 3-4 tribes are around them.

They are good o.o
3t.e.c17.853.06619.015.16650380.30321568.820 -
so far doing ok.but many tribes have access to frontlines with them.

4: Mine
composed of vex and skittl(or fu and ami)
i'd recommend taking out tec from their territory since tec is expanding south, getting a nap with uruz, and taking out all of those small tribes.

5pwn15.900.73317.406.10552334.73320288.583 -they still have several ks in control, all is not lost if they regroup now.

6omega11.893.39413.512.25359229.02116248.320 -
i'd like to see wb vs omega :)
they are blocked from expansion, all they can do is clear their k and prepare for a big war.
7wheggs10.628.64111.848.69253223.56013808.586 -
descend upon tec,tec has less villages on the frontlines in k35, wheggs would numerically overwhelm them, and with tec being a bit attracted to the south(k47), they would have advantage. Here, bth could also get rid of tecs in k34

8ne5.621.1375.621.13726216.1986998.042 -
will get cleaned by bth
either attack wheggs,or bth.

9*bp*5.463.1975.463.19738143.7686688.178 -

at war with tec, will have big problems there since there is a big difference in sizes.
Wb has also a large area from where they can support, therefore they should block the advance of tec in k47,take them out of k57,and clear wb.

DeletedUser

xD also, you gave suggestions for every tribe except uruz and T.E.C.

telling 4/9 other top ten tribes to gank us? xD that's over half of them. At least I feel vaguely loved. *shrug*

DeletedUser57812

9 Madhat We enter in top10, clearing TEC who jumped in our K, seems wake up from 1 month of inactivities.. Good relation with tribe around. TEC tell they want enter at war against Madhat in a message.. will see how it will go.

DeletedUser

Is it not, the smart thing to do?
BP and MadHat are already at war, they share 1 K border with a tribe twice their size,and both tribes are warring in the south as well(or ,at least they are nobling there, if not warring). TEC has advantage since they are larger and have to stack a smaller frontline(compared to their size),while having lots of villages as back up.They've been top since the beginning of the world almost,every village of their should be full w. troops.
Furthermore,once VEX held firmly TEC out of their home K,now TEC is creeping down,between them and MadHat,and between MadHat and BP

As for URUZ,they are pretty good,does anyone think they would need to listen to these advices :p?
If it wasnt for them to declare on PWN, I would've said OMEGA and WB have to go, then go on MINE,since PWN has 2-3 Ks as backup,while MINE has no K as back up

imsureidontlike69

As for URUZ,they are pretty good,does anyone think they would need to listen to these advices :p?
If it wasnt for them to declare on PWN, I would've said OMEGA and WB have to go, then go on MINE,since PWN has 2-3 Ks as backup,while MINE has no K as back up

Well, you got one thing right. URUZ are pretty damn good. You may have missed your mark about URUZ declaring on Pwn :icon_eek:

PwN Declares War on Uruz!

Now lets see how Uruz fare against live food. World 47 has overlooked PwN for far too long and I must say we aren't happy about it. Will Uruz live up to the fame w47 has heaped upon it (for nobling inactive players) or will W47 finally wake up and root for PwN who has already been nobling Uruz (MAD) all along?

<--- :icon_neutral:

~Imsure

DeletedUser

Yeah, Chansclo was wrong there, but otherwise the only one to actually rate the Top 10 since the thread was bumped...

1 bth - holding #1 even while Uruz is dominating Pwn, looking to see where they go from here.
2 Uruz - everything about them has already been said, here for the long haul
3 T.E.C - trading villages with wheggs and (thankfully) kicking BP out of the top 10
4 MINE - nice merge, looking forward to what they do next
5 PwN - likeable tribe but they're in full survival mode now
6 OMEGA - diplomacy is keeping them alive in the core
7 wheggs - self tribe, holding our own against TEC so far
8 NE - exist as long as bth will allow them
9 MadHat - should move up a notch soon in rank, taking some TEC villas I see
10 WB1066 - I guess I'm the only one who's been nobling out these guys lately?

Last edited by a moderator:

imsureidontlike69

Yeah, Chansclo was wrong there, but otherwise the only one to actually rate the Top 10 since the thread was bumped...

I cannot give an honestly unbiased opinion of the top 10 and therefore did not post my opinion. However, if you insist:

1 bth - Managing to maintain rank 1. Congratz on the recent recruitment.
2 Uruz - What do I need to say? They are awesome! :icon_cool:
3 T.E.C - Lost rank 1. kudos for holding it for so long. Appear to be having trouble against Wheggs.
4 MINE - Too obvious. Do something spontaneous... like declare on someone. Except without planning it with another 5 tribes. <--- slight exaggeration. Pointing it out in case anyone *attempts* to flame.
5 PwN - likable tribe but failing.
6 OMEGA - Doing quite well at keeping within the continent grid :icon_razz:
7 wheggs - Holding their own against T.E.C - kudos
8 NE - Pfft, who are they?
9 MadHat - See above ^
10 WB1066 - See above ^^

~Imsure

DeletedUser

Well, you got one thing right. URUZ are pretty damn good. You may have missed your mark about URUZ declaring on Pwn :icon_eek:

Umm, I meant that, if they hadn't already declared on PWN, they couldve declared on Mine.
Look at PWN,behind their frontlines, they have couple of Ks which are safe and can send long ranges/support.
While MINE doesnt have "safe Ks"

@Chimino: BP has been nobling them as well

DeletedUser92671

loosing or not loosing, its nice to see PwN are a likable tribe :D

imsureidontlike69

Umm, I meant that, if they hadn't already declared on PWN, they couldve declared on Mine.
Look at PWN,behind their frontlines, they have couple of Ks which are safe and can send long ranges/support.
While MINE doesnt have "safe Ks"

But they didn't declare on Pwn... :icon_neutral:
Please re-read my post...

As for declaring on Mine. What would that achieve? What would be the point?

And notice URUZ have more villages that aren't on the frontline?

~Imsure

DeletedUser

By declare on PWN I meant their war, PWN vs MAD/Uruz.
Declaring on Mine? Does it need a point? "To expand".'
Yes, I see that,and those could be used for long range nukes/support,right?

Garrock

I know Uruz... mmmm... will dominate as long as they are interested in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

jayjayjay68

Rank---Tribe------Points-------Villages------Av. Points Per Player

1--------bth-----29,983,985----3,970----------623.180 Been around for a long while and have always had pretty good stats, looks to have pretty strong leadership. Only worry, they have not been in any real wars. But overall a decent tribe. 9/10

2--------Uruz----28,426,052----2,998-----------836.151 My tribe and maybe a bit biased. But we rock at everything we do. 10/10

3-------T.E.C----22,698,409----2,471-----------582.233 Were the #1 tribe for a very long time, growth has slowed slightly, but main reason they dropped down a bit. Was because other tribes recruited. And not because they did anything wrong 8/10

4--------MINE----22,533,892---2,668------------490.343 A tribe that has just changed name and merged, not sure what they are capable of yet. But could be our biggest challange if they get coordanated. Have some good players, but are let down by their leadership and recruiting policies. As they also have some very poor players. 6/10

5-------OMEGA---16,859,556---1,962------------390.321 This tribe always surprises me, and has always been under estimated. Look forward to seeing what they will do if they are challenged. 7/10

DeletedUser

Meh Omega got 7 and mine got 6 may be something fishy smell it(joking) :p

DeletedUser

Meh Omega got 7 and mine got 6 may be something fishy smell it(joking) :p

kinda explanatory from raven to why it was rated like that,

personally i cant wait to see what will happen within the top 5 when the real wars kick off, instead of these little skirmish's,

has there even been a "proper" war yet?

DeletedUser92671

has there even been a "proper" war yet?

in my opinion no.

T.E.C v Wheggs going too slow for now, but building up?

all other wars ended with disbands and merges very quickly so far.

yet to see alot of the top tribes make their make too, bth for one.

i look forward to this :)

DeletedUser

its looking like OMEGA vs TW was the only semi decent... not a war, maybe a battle?

something needs to happen in this world soon, am getting bored..