Top 10: World Diplomacy

• Thread starter Mr. Cringer Pants
  • Start date

DeletedUser122034

I dont think thats how the war started at all!

Either way, I was also surprised at your OP, well done! We messed up big time

I told i wont let anyone to play with me. I tried to be nice person. But i learnt from kids when you give them a finger they want whole hand.

So happened now. All i wanna say attacking bugz made me laugh a bit cause its their fault at first why we declared on them. And also those deffenses with axes and lc are misterious. I play this 13 years but recaping with 300 spears and noble is also something to talk about.

Good luck.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you can carry trash players only so far, i feel bad for kirk, hes a hero in my eyez

DeletedUser43986

There's a story behind this that will be published soon from the BUGZ perspective.

We've taken a big hit. Certainly feels like Para had been saving their nukes just for us the whole time and seemed so well prepared they couldn't even wait for the 48 cool down to pass before launching.

But it's not how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get hit, get back up and keep fighting. And Para are about to learn how hard we can hit back.

oboratite

I told i wont let anyone to play with me. I tried to be nice person. But i learnt from kids when you give them a finger they want whole hand.

So happened now. All i wanna say attacking bugz made me laugh a bit cause its their fault at first why we declared on them. And also those deffenses with axes and lc are misterious. I play this 13 years but recaping with 300 spears and noble is also something to talk about.

Good luck.

I dont know why or how the war started!
Comunication was never big with kirk (for obvious reasons i assume)

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i cannot actually believe people are actually reading fannywise the CLOWN crap..
we were allies.. they said the will declare beast and asked us as allies to join. we said only if code do also.. all was agreed. bugz moved troops accordingly..
para cancelled and extended naps around.
again same happened with us on misfits. all the time para was simply gonna hit their allies because we were pushing them to do what they say they were gonna do. now do not even think or award yourself some acolades here fanny clown .. a planned op on yr allies with 18hrs cooldown does not warrant respect at all! except from dickheads like him just above this post. your fingers must be very sore typing all them mails with that other miniature clown stardeth21 who again was given the earth,, and spits in yr face after.. if bugz fall it will not be down to a good toe to toe scrap (again) it will be the boring crappy cowardly way of a stupid mail. para are wankers to the extreme.. i am not sore if lost a war. but if this is definately the way it is now then fook off!! and enjoy yr pathetic existence ..
too many good guys and players suffer at the hands of parasitic miniature he men.. like you fannypad the clown.!!

Murder Incorporated

There's a story behind this that will be published soon from the BUGZ perspective.

We've taken a big hit. Certainly feels like Para had been saving their nukes just for us the whole time and seemed so well prepared they couldn't even wait for the 48 cool down to pass before launching.

But it's not how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get hit, get back up and keep fighting. And Para are about to learn how hard we can hit back.

aka Let us get our propaganda machine rolling. We're kind of busy being owned at the moment. As soon as we come up with a plausible fairy tale and we're all on the same page we'll post our lies.

Bugz getting hit repeatedly...

giphy1.gif

Murder Incorporated

i cannot actually believe people are actually reading fannywise the CLOWN crap..
we were allies.. they said the will declare beast and asked us as allies to join. we said only if code do also.. all was agreed. bugz moved troops accordingly..
again same happened with us on misfits. all the time para was simply gonna hit their allies because we were pushing them to do what they say they were gonna do. now do not even think or award yourself some acolades here fanny clown .. a planned op on yr allies with 18hrs cooldown does not warrant respect at all! except from dickheads like him just above this post. your fingers must be very sore typing all them mails with that other miniature clown stardeth21 who again was given the earth,, and spits in yr face after.. if bugz fall it will not be down to a good toe to toe scrap (again) it will be the boring crappy cowardly way of a stupid mail. para are wankers to the extreme.. i am not sore if lost a war. but if this is definately the way it is now then fook off!! and enjoy yr pathetic existence ..
too many good guys and players suffer at the hands of parasitic miniature he men.. like you fannypad the clown.!!

All lies. Somebody give this guy a pillow and a safe place

anigif_enhanced-30217-1430134379-2.gif

DeletedUser122173

I should just mention that the likelihood that we were to backstab our alliance was zero. Normally I would not publicly respond, but we don't wish, for reasons I'm sure you understand, to give the impression that we give alliances on a whim and they are made and broken like NAPs.

I wish you the best of luck in your war regardless.

Murder Incorporated

I should just mention that the likelihood that we were to backstab our alliance was zero. Normally I would not publicly respond, but we don't wish, for reasons I'm sure you understand, to give the impression that we give alliances on a whim and they are made and broken like NAPs.

I wish you the best of luck in your war regardless.

Yeah. I'm sure the vast majority here will consider the source and realize which sides case is more plausible and how this is just the latest in a long line of a pattern of behavior of one side.

DeletedUser84793

Good luck.

well let me say im not playing this world as i have moved on to w102...What i got to say on what you did was shady and you deserve no respect for your thought process of betraying allies pack...you had all intentions to set the bugz tribe up and then attacked them blindside style...where i come from if i was a tribe accross the pond sitting back watching what you guys just did...you would be on my sights to take down,due to your diplomacy game play style..being shady in your word is nothing to brag about or funny..its rather pathetic that you would back stab a tribe who was not only your tribes friend but your allies..you sir should be rim by code,beast or anyone that's close to you just for the point of it..

If you can lie and your word is no good to bugs..I hope the world understands that your word will mean nothing to them also..your tribe para should be on everyone's hit list. I know kirk and how he plays..he trusted you and would have stood by your side honoring his diplomacy agreement...sure it looks as if they might lose now from these attacks..but kirk will walk out of this world holding his head high..and you know why? because it dont matter if you win or lose this game..but how you play it..and kirk played with honor..and you sir win or lose will just be and always be a disgrace..and your word means nothing! so i hope you think thats funny as well..

I hope and call upon all tribes to take you out...Now that would be funny!o_O

Kirk hold your head up high man...you still the man! Cheers bud!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120160

Long story short from my understanding-

Most in K45 realise Beast are the threat that needed to be taken out, they have a good roster and leaving them to grow untested just means they eventually take over K45.

Bugs and Para were allies and supposed to be on the same page, but Para decide it's much easier to avoid war with BEAST and turn on their allies instead. So they break the agreed cool down and launch a clearly preplanned op, whilst simultaneously spam mailing every member of Bugs trying to recruit them.

IMO they can play it up how they want but they just took the cowards way out and even with a successful first op are still desperately trying to recruit their way to the win.

Murder Incorporated

well let me say im not playing this world as i have moved on to w102...What i got to say on what you did was shady and you deserve no respect for your thought process of betraying allies pack...you had all intentions to set the bugz tribe up and then attacked them blindside style...where i come from if i was a tribe accross the pond sitting back watching what you guys just did...you would be on my sights to take down,due to your diplomacy game play style..being shady in your word is nothing to brag about or funny..its rather pathetic that you would back stab a tribe who was not only your tribes friend but your allies..you sir should be rim by code,beast or anyone that's close to you just for the point of it..

If you can lie and your word is no good to bugs..I hope the world understands that your word will mean nothing to them also..your tribe para should be on everyone's hit list. I know kirk and how he plays..he trusted you and would have stood by your side honoring his diplomacy agreement...sure it looks as if they might lose now from these attacks..but kirk will walk out of this world holding his head high..and you know why? because it dont matter if you win or lose this game..but how you play it..and kirk played with honor..and you sir win or lose will just be and always be a disgrace..and your word means nothing! so i hope you think thats funny as well..

I hope and call upon all tribes to take you out...Now that would be funny!o_O

Kirk hold your head up high man...you still the man! Cheers bud!

Clearly biased. He also has an agenda. He tried to join us when his shit tribe fell apart. Our leadership declined. Ultimate irony this guy talking about shady. He was obviously a plant. You know nothing about any of it stealthy. Nothing. Kirk will leave this world with his head high or low... and you left this world with your nose planted firmly in his arse.