• Start date

foolproof32

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's only Riot! And Impact.
You forgot Turt. as well mate :)

sy1hev.jpg

DeletedUser100466

Every tribe except coilation is our family tribe.

K thanx for the info

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I'd love a response on this from Riot! leadership, because that is truly embarrassing behavior for a (former) rank 1 tribe.

So because we held #1 for a while you think we should not do things that other tribes are doing against us? ...
Well now I see why the coalition doesn't pool together their largest players, that would indeed cause them lots of issues if people like Steve were telling them they're being embarrassing.

We let PAYG do as he likes, you can't control him anyway.

DeletedUser1082

So because we held #1 for a while you think we should not do things that other tribes are doing against us? ...
Well now I see why the coalition doesn't pool together their largest players, that would indeed cause them lots of issues if people like Steve were telling them they're being embarrassing.

We let PAYG do as he likes, you can't control him anyway.

Mailing random tiny players with an obviously copy/pasted message to get them to send support? For a premade tribe that is chasing the world win, yes that's embarrassing. Just because an enemy did it first doesn't make it any less so.

DeletedUser122029

Mailing random tiny players with an obviously copy/pasted message to get them to send support? For a premade tribe that is chasing the world win, yes that's embarrassing. Just because an enemy did it first doesn't make it any less so.

What's embarrassing about it? you never had a basher tribe before? Kurtis is a full blown nub who mails anyone he wants if you knew him you'd understand, scrub.

DeletedUser1082

What's embarrassing about it? you never had a basher tribe before? Kurtis is a full blown nub who mails anyone he wants if you knew him you'd understand, scrub.

Let's agree to disagree. Clearly my opinion is irrelevant, so it can't bother you much, can it?

Ultra Instinct

Not sure what your point is here? If you think this was a serious attempt at recruiting then you are more stupid then I initially assumed...

I can almost guarantee that this was fleezy on drugs xD

DeletedUser57259

Not sure what your point is here? If you think this was a serious attempt at recruiting then you are more stupid then I initially assumed...

I can almost guarantee that this was fleezy on drugs xD
From what I've seen Murph can type coherently. Can't see that being him.

DeletedUser119960

this world will be so much better after Hot Eagle is rimmed

arabela

What exactly is the problem here...There are like 10 or so tribes against Riot! and if they get some bashers to work for them, is this a problem? like..wow...

What this "coalition" expect them to do? stay and not find other possible help? Aren't all of you a bit hypocritical to unite against Riot and then complain they found some accounts to help against you?

DeletedUser122111

What exactly is the problem here...There are like 10 or so tribes against Riot! and if they get some bashers to work for them, is this a problem? like..wow...

What this "coalition" expect them to do? stay and not find other possible help? Aren't all of you a bit hypocritical to unite against Riot and then complain they found some accounts to help against you?

Please be honest , its ok for riot to have 5 tribes in their coalition also , but holly shouldnt act stupid and lie about that , when everybody knows about riot yoyo impact giant and ex bunny

again this is called top 10 world diplomacy

1 side in the war is BM BM2 TQL TQL. AKA BRO BRQ BRO1 PCL

2. side is RIOT IMPACT GIANT BUNNY YOYO QT

Last edited: