Top 10

DeletedUser

Haha- sorry, no, that wasn't a big thing. But I suggest you savor those vills while you have them- if everything works out, they will be gone soon. And I mean GONE.

Attero plans to build a nuclear bomb to wipe out all the villages in the world.

Don't worry, I'll be gone myself by the time that happens :icon_wink:.

thereset

3. -=WE=- - Now! with Thereset back again -=We=- is said to be the most talented tribe in TW11 now and a Lot of skills.. Representing good Leadership and A good "RECRUITER", As it seems they caught a big fish... Basically speaking i still can't give them around of applause coz they still can't put out THB down as expected..

Thank you for your kind words, nibormas, but I want to set one thing straight. I'm back playing TW; I'm not back as leader. -=WE=- is doing very well. They did great when DarKKey and I were leaders; they did great during my leave; they're still doing great. It's because of Carlini's leadership and the tribe's determination, dedication and loyalty as well.

We did not recruit the member in question, if you mean steal him away from his former tribe. His decisions and reasons were his own. They have nothing to do with the game as they pertain to -=WE=- or his membership therein. In other words, it's no one's business but his.

Finally, you of all people have a lot of nerve talking about -=WE=-'s "failure" in taking down the entirety of THB so quickly. I've heard you and Ferdevil blather on and on about how LoD is a failure, LoD is doomed, =TITE= will "pwn" (how I HATE that stupid, juvenile term) them, =TITE= will run them off every K, blah blah blah. I've read that transparent manure for months and months now, yet here they are still. -=WE=- has done fantastic against THB. If you think we're going to rush and take chances just to entertain you or any pillock on W11, or merely to prove a point, you're wrong. That would make us ... well, it would make us =TITE= now, wouldn't it ...

Nibormas, for your tribe's sake: THINK before you type. Ebony pots calling kettles black isn't intelligent, especially when they're pitted, scarred, dented and rusty.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your kind words, nibormas, but I want to set one thing straight. I'm back playing TW; I'm not back as leader. -=WE=- is doing very well. They did great when DarKKey and I were leaders; they did great during my leave; they're still doing great. It's because of Carlini's leadership and the tribe's determination, dedication and loyalty as well.

We did not recruit the member in question, if you mean steal him away from his former tribe. His decisions and reasons were his own. They have nothing to do with the game as they pertain to -=WE=- or his membership therein. In other words, it's no one's business but his.

Finally, you of all people have a lot of nerve talking about -=WE=-'s "failure" in taking down the entirety of THB so quickly. I've heard you and Ferdevil blather on and on about how LoD is a failure, LoD is doomed, =TITE= will "pwn" (how I HATE that stupid, juvenile term) them, =TITE= will run them off every K, blah blah blah. I've read that transparent manure for months and months now, yet here they are still. -=WE=- has done fantastic against THB. If you think we're going to rush and take chances just to entertain you or any pillock on W11, or merely to prove a point, you're wrong. That would make us ... well, it would make us =TITE= now, wouldn't it ...

Nibormas, for your tribe's sake: THINK before you type. Ebony pots calling kettles black isn't intelligent, especially when they're pitted, scarred, dented and rusty.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:at the last part of her post was the best. I agree with you thereset about -=WE=- against ~THB~ but i still think is a little bit slow, the leader of ~THB~ is screaming like lady asking for support vs -=WE=- and his screams are very very bothering (Anja, sure you will be the ruler of your marry), I asked Carlini one time, I asked you once again RIM ExcalibuRS ASAP, I BEG YOU

p0lt

I on the other hand don't believe it too be a slow consumption. Since the initial declaration they've taken over 500 villages and managed to have a 442 village advantage over ~THB~, but in the last month alone, they've conquered 254 villages and managed to keep around 241 village lead on them. To me that speaks wonders about -=WE=-'s ability cause they've managed to take half of their total village counts in the past month... I think they are doing just fine, remember they did just do a recent merger and still are slamming ~THB~ like its nobodies business...

=TITE= members really have no room to talk because they've been battling LoD for a year now if memory serves me correctly, and since then {RASP} and Friends have been able to put down CQB Family, cripple MCD, and remove Raven yet again... Keep on chugging guys cause you've still got a ways to go before LoD is "gone"...

Some stats to help back up -=WE=- ...

Initial Declaration of War
Side 1:
Tribes: -=WE=-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~THB~
Players:

Timeframe: 26/01/2009 01:44:00 to 28/06/2009 02:30:20

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 515
Side 2: 73
Difference: 442

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,626,006
Side 2: 548,672
Difference: 4,077,334

image.php

-=-=-=-=-=-

Last Month:
Side 1:
Tribes: -=WE=-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~THB~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 254
Side 2: 13
Difference: 241

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,215,186
Side 2: 100,389
Difference: 2,114,797

image.php

thereset

Cheers, p0lt. I sincerely appreciate it.

-=WE=- has gone through a lot of changes in a very short time. I had to leave, DarKKey had to leave, and -=WE=- obtained a leader from outside the tribe who - although always had worked with us and we with him - was nevertheless still from outside. The council had to adjust to him and vice versa. There was the merge, not to mention the ongoing war with MCD and whoever-the-hell the rest of their "WE ARE NOT A FAMILY TRIBE" family is.

There were other adjustments, not the least of which was the membership of the number one player on W11. I don't care what anyone says. That's an adjustment.

We're a very disciplined tribe. New members in Legend had to learn how we do things. Please remember that all this happened in barely 2 months' time.

All in all, I'd say that -=WE=- did quite an amazing job in not only (dare I say) slaughtering a number of THB, but also not getting slaughtered in the process by MCD/mini-MCD. They may be slowly decaying from the inside out, but they're still a very formidable enemy (MCD, not mini-me).

When I was leader, I rarely bragged about "my" tribe. I usually made fun of everyone on the other side. *laughs*

This time, I'm bragging.

thereset

the leader of ~THB~ is screaming like lady

My dear Adramelech, I am a lady. I assure you I do not scream. Not in relation to TW anyway. *waggles eyebrows*

Let's find another analogy. To paraphrase the great Eric Cartman:

"He cries like Nancy Kerrigan."

(No one can be rimmed anymore on W11. We can try to eat his face off his skull - metaphorically - but we can't relocate him to the rim. HOWEVER, word has it all this may be moot as his tribe isn't very happy with him right now anyway. *sniff sniff* In fact, I smell a merge, despite what their tribal profile says.)

DeletedUser

Thereset

Now im done Madaam Thereset..
Thanks for the well stated statements.. of what i need to do to prove or anything...
eveything of what i've done wrong, its MyBad..

polt
=TITE= members really have no room to talk because they've been battling LoD for a year now if memory serves me correctly, and since then {RASP} and Friends have been able to put down CQB Family, cripple MCD, and remove Raven yet again... Keep on chugging guys cause you've still got a ways to go before LoD is "gone"...

Sorry to tell you this POLT! You are not a GOD to order us =TITE= members not to talk on how we battle against LoD.. now, just to correct your mistake, our battling with LoD is still only for months, have not reach a year..

DeletedUser

lol at Klevito's post. I am making "no comment" about the South east.

I will make a new thread rather than spam this one

p0lt

polt

Sorry to tell you this POLT! You are not a GOD to order us =TITE= members not to talk on how we battle against LoD.. now, just to correct your mistake, our battling with LoD is still only for months, have not reach a year..

I'm not saying I'm a god at all, I'm just calling it like I see it. And a few months time? You do realize you've been at war with them for almost 8 months now? Go look at the CQB=T= declares on LoD thread, ferdevil first made the declaration on 2008,November 10th, 04:07. So you're well beyond a couple of months cause you've already passed the half a year mark... Now knowing this, do you still want to run off at the jaw and claim that =TITE= is leveling LoD in the same fashion that -=WE=- is leveling ~THB~ ???

Now I understand that some of the stats can't be accounted for because LoD has re-organized a few times, and one of the reasons is because of =TITE=... I'm not trying to disrespect you guys, I know ferdevil is a good leader and player... but some people in wars with tribes expect god like moves out of other tribes in practically the same position... All I'm saying is stop trashing -=WE=-'s "inability" to remove ~THB~ from the world in less than 30 days time...

DeletedUser

Ofcoarse i love -=We=-! Don't talk to much coz it just shows everything that you don't know about us.. K95 is almost totally cleaned up and it is a LoD dominated area.. Somehow i would not talk anymore to a person who pretends to know more about us.. i don't disrespect you but i just corrected your wrong mistakes.. This is what i can tell you of, you are not =TITE=, you don't know us and who cares..

thereset

I know ferdevil is a good leader and player... but some people in wars with tribes expect god like moves out of other tribes in practically the same position... All I'm saying is stop trashing -=WE=-'s "inability" to remove ~THB~ from the world in less than 30 days time...

Cheers, p0lt.

Now, Nibormas. Please read what he wrote. He's stating F-A-C-T. He's not making speculations or posting trash or saying things like "Somehow i would not talk anymore to a person who pretends to know more about us." It doesn't take a genius (thank GOD, or we'd be here a blasted decade) to figure out that he's saying what everyone knows, what the stats show, and what your own posts have stated.

I lub you, Nibormas, but sometimes, I'd like to kick you right in the ear. :axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

This world is getting interested... top MCD players? tribeless?

thanks Madaam Thereset! You are now gone in -=We=-? what happened?

DeletedUser49379

-=ME=- profile:

Please don't ask -=ME=- "What happened?" If you were meant to know, you'd already know.

p0lt

I'm waiting to see what happens with the top 10 over the next few hours... will Attero take it from all the members leaving ? Perhaps they will take some more in to help speed that scenario up... All I know is my hands are rolling around in each other while I think "excellent" (in my best mr burns voice) ;)

thereset

Am I dreaming this?

Player: ghanghis
Opponents defeated: 24.124.970 (13.)
Tribe: ATTERO

thereset

-=ME=- has strict membership requirements. I don't know if you can meet them.

1. You must be able to do the Elvis hip swivel.

2. You must believe that I'm a goddess.

3. You must have 900000000000000000000000000000 villages.

4. They all must be named Therese.

5. Everyone, except me, takes turns taking out the garbage.

Do you have what it takes?

Meh ... back on topic before birthday boy infracts me.

Top 10 Michael Jackson songs of all time:

1. “Billie Jean”
2. “Thriller”
3. “Beat It”
4. “Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough”
5. “Wanna Be Startin’ Something”
6. “Bad”
7. “P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)”
8. “Man In The Mirror”
9. “Smooth Criminal”
10. “The Way You Make Me Feel”

DeletedUser

-=ME=- has strict membership requirements. I don't know if you can meet them.

1. You must be able to do the Elvis hip swivel. I'm a fast learner!

2. You must believe that I'm a goddess. All religions are basically the same thing anyway...

3. You must have 900000000000000000000000000000 villages. Yep!

4. They all must be named Therese. All of the 900000000000000000000000000000, or all of them including the 900000000000000000000000000000?

5. Everyone, except me, takes turns taking out the garbage. Does that include me?

Do you have what it takes?

We wouldn't get infracted, would we?

Responses in Bold. (Ha)

I think they mean top 10 of something else.