Top 10

playerhater11234

He must not like me very much...

Also, shouldn't this be in the tribe leaders thread in the general discussion section?

Last edited:

thereset

He must not like me very much...

You? He doesn't mention me until the third sentence about -=WE=-.

And he's in -=WE=-. *laughs*

Question for any of the top ten: Anyone thinking of taking out Aten? I'll help if I can. One of their members wrote and called me "a babe".

PH and Carlini are babe material, not me. Write to them and do that. Let me know how they respond.

(I didn't include Aristice because he's not a babe. He's just hawt.)

*waits for declaration of war*

We need a new top ten list now. And yeah, let's rate them on attractiveness. Carlini, you need a new spiffy flea collar.

DeletedUser

Blood you got what you wanted and deserved.
-I am a co duke of LoD and my name is Lord bight 4
Be nice to me and my mates and I will be nice to you. But to be honest whether you like me or not has no bearing at all in my life. The only real thing I care about in TW is the members of my tribe.

"LoD-G1 -Bryanwhatshisface - I don't like him. I asked him a simple question regarding the PROT war, and he responded with personal insults. Now, as him being the leader of his tribe, you'd think he would have a clear enough mind to make a thoughtful post instead of resorting to name calling and personal insults. He speaks for his entire tribe, and that doens't make them look good."

I am very upset over this personal insult. Perhaps I should report you so that you get a warning about insulting other players. I am hoping Cassus reads this insult - how can you make fun of my poor mind like that and my looks. It hurts me man.

DeletedUser

*waits for declaration of war*

You'd be lucky to get that kind of response... I compliment his Adonis-like all the time and I don't even get so much as a ";)"

Oh well. It would be nice if he went on these forums so he could respond...

Anywho- Aten- I want to war them just for the comedic value.

thereset

I am very upset over this personal insult. Perhaps I should report you so that you get a warning about insulting other players. I am hoping Cassus reads this insult - how can you make fun of my poor mind like that

He didn't make fun of your mind. He made fun of your face. And I don't think he cares what you're co-duke of. I don't think he cares what *I'M* co-duke of.

You'd be lucky to get that kind of response... I compliment his Adonis-like all the time and I don't even get so much as a ";)"

Oh well. It would be nice if he went on these forums so he could respond...

Anywho- Aten- I want to war them just for the comedic value.

That's cuz he's hawt. Hawt people never wink.

(His Adonis-like what? Do you have pics? Email me.)

Aten. Weren't they big at one time? Or did I dream that?

Since =TITE= is still in the top ten, is Ferdevil still around? Is nibormas now leader? I really need to catch up one of these years.

And why are so many people trying to leave =NN=?

DeletedUser

I am very upset over this personal insult. Perhaps I should report you so that you get a warning about insulting other players. I am hoping Cassus reads this insult - how can you make fun of my poor mind like that and my looks. It hurts me man.

wow really...

DeletedUser

That's cuz he's hawt. Hawt people never wink.

(His Adonis-like what? Do you have pics? Email me.)

Aten. Weren't they big at one time? Or did I dream that?

Since =TITE= is still in the top ten, is Ferdevil still around? Is nibormas now leader? I really need to catch up one of these years.

And why are so many people trying to leave =NN=?

I sure do have pics XD I'm resourceful like that

Although looking at him is like looking at the sun...

I think Aten was like the largest family in the early world. But everyone knows how that works out.

Haha- TITE is pretty funny- they really needa check who they invite XD

I believe nibo is their "head account sitter"

DeletedUser

Just to clear things up Madaam Thereset, Im not the Leader of =TITE= but only our very own DeviL..

omfsmthefsm, The problem has been solved.. Nothing funny and not a good move for a Quality tribe like Attero..

DeletedUser

It was hilarious.

It was something like 4 hours he was in there.

How do you not check the member when they join the tribe?

DeletedUser

Be nice to me and my mates and I will be nice to you. But to be honest whether you like me or not has no bearing at all in my life. The only real thing I care about in TW is the members of my tribe.

Actually, I didn't report you for anything; so before you go blowing off steam, please get your facts straight.

I could care less what you think about me. It's just humerous to me that you have to resort to personal insults in order to cover your behind because you know as well as anyone else, that LoD should have finished off PROT a long time ago.

EDIT: sorry PH, I forgot you :(

And for some reason, I thought this was the leader rating topic, but I guess not.

*blushes and walks out*

Last edited by a moderator:

p0lt

1.) {RASP} - biased, but Greek Attack & playerhater11234 do a great job with keeping the tribe active.

2.) ATTERO - trauber & aristice, I've had very little interaction with Attero, but these guys seem to be doing something right...

3.) -=WE=- - Carlini, great person, has definitely gotten this tribe on their feet and heading in the right direction...

4.) jotad - tavaka, very little interaction with this tribe. There are some decent players, maybe a handful at most, the rest are cannon fodder.

5.) LoD-G1 - Kingdagen, LB4, jschwan, yeah, very little interaction here as well, but they seem to be having a problem taking out a tribe that is a fraction of their size...

6.) AP - Killerbeebart, please please do something with your tribe, it can't be fun to just sit on the rim and watch all the fun non-stop, don't you want to be part of the world? You do know that if you go far enough west, you wind up on w10 server :p

7.) =NN= - Al_Capone, we'll see what goes on with this group, newly formed after MCD went defunct. Some good players here, so they could be a thorn in someone's side.

8.) SFV - Kountenance, you've managed to get Attero's Academy into top 10 and stayed there for very long, you've gotta be doing something right ;)

9.) =TITE= - Ferdevil, great player, mucho respect... Would like to see a bit more outta =TITE= but I'm not down there so maybe they are doing something?

10.) ~THB~ - ExcaliburRS & Anja PiPi, maybe they bit off more than they can chew with the war with -=WE=-... Never been a huge fan of ~THB~ cause its always stood for The Hugging Brotherhood for me... to many family mergers / splits / abandonments in my eyes...

Winzora

"LoD-G1 -Bryanwhatshisface - I don't like him. I asked him a simple question regarding the PROT war, and he responded with personal insults. Now, as him being the leader of his tribe, you'd think he would have a clear enough mind to make a thoughtful post instead of resorting to name calling and personal insults. He speaks for his entire tribe, and that doens't make them look good."

Can I insult you pl0x??

DeletedUser

NEWLY UPDATED TOP 10 tribes

1 {RASP}
2 ATTERO
3 =NN=
4 LoD-G1
5 jotad
6 OZ
7 SFV
8 ZIP
9 =TITE=
10 ~THB~

DeletedUser

#1 {RASP} Biased, there the #1 tribe for a reason. Amazing Dukes, great Op's, great members.
#2 Attero good leadership very active members. Not so much a fan of letting 17 MCD members joining the mix after attacking them for over a year.
#3 =NN= The old MCD players seem to be doing a good job. Couple are in some bad locations though getting picked off by ATTERO
#4 LOD-G1 Stepped up their game and are now taking it to =TITE=. Very Impressive lately
#5 Jotad Not impressive. Unsat accounts. Attack reports and support reports are pretty laughable. Couple good members but the merge with Raven is really hurting them.
#6 OZ, great tribe and one of the best leaders. Very active members. Liked the split as the old MCD members are gone.
#7 SFV dont know much about them
#8 ZIP another great leader. Will be a good tribe if Carlini can stay active if not I think it might be the end for them.
#9 =TITE= I thought they were dead?
#10 THB. ITs a sad day in TW when THB is in the top 10

DeletedUser

Sorry Lang, this is necessary

#2 Attero good leadership very active members. Not so much a fan of letting 17 MCD members joining the mix after attacking them for over a year.
I believe several tribes, including RASP, took in MCD so your really in no position to say that this is a bad thing for Attero but not for RASP.
#3 =NN= The old MCD players seem to be doing a good job. Couple are in some bad locations though getting picked off by ATTERO
The stats are 14-1 over the last week. I'll let you be the judge.

Thats all...

DeletedUser

Sorry Lang, this is necessary
I believe several tribes, including RASP, took in MCD so your really in no position to say that this is a bad thing for Attero but not for RASP.

The stats are 14-1 over the last week. I'll let you be the judge.

Thats all...

RASP
kingdesofmuff
Alex and Er

-=WE=-
ste99
SIMONJIMB
mtm2007
MzFk

LOD-G1
racricardo

Attero
GarethGrehan
sidney07
warrantwOw
bloodhawk91
kingofwar2007
PolarSeal
Toysoldier76
Chrisoid
cerberus113
SharkyDJ
ghanghis
Rale011
Robbie1970
frankyboy89
johnabruzzi
Shangheili

Um all the other tribes combined are still less then half of what you took in?

Side 1:
Tribes: =NN=
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ATTERO
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 29
Side 2: 82
Difference: 53
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 300,919
Side 2: 784,951
Difference: 484,032
image.php

51 out of the 82 conquers were against ra666999 who is deep inside Attero territory and some distance from support from his tribe. Eliminating ra666999 and the stats are 31-29 pretty close I would say.

EDIT: I also never said this was bad for ATTERO. I just said I wasent a fan of it.

Last edited by a moderator: