Top 15 thoughts - tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Me? Silly? No...

Back on topic, I have some updates on (my thoughts of) the top 15.

Soz...

EDGE: Well... lots to say here. They've made complete fools of themselves on the publics thanks to DOW realeasing some mails, and 3 of their players were banned for multi-accounting. Oh yeah, they're also in a war with DOW.

Muppet: These guys are here to stay. Currently owning it up in their home K. with more than double the next-highest ranked tribe's points.

SUIGEN: Well... wait. These guys are still in the top 15?

MOTR: Despite the many name changes, this tribe, formerly known as BYON, LoVe, and Yay, is doing quite well.

Ocaryx: No, there is no S in this tribe's name. Get it right people! Anyways, these guys are leading the way in ODA. Very strong tribe, and their members (the one's I've met) have a good sense of humour.

Swat: Well, I actually have some news from this tribe :icon_surprised: They are apparently allies with RULERZ, who are very close to them. These guys came over from w28.

RULERZ: The above-mentioned alliance with Swat makes their direction of nobling painfully obvious... they will have to start moving west, unless they're heading for the core (unlikely), or to the rim (again, unlikely). SUIGEN should watch out for them.

ELITE+: A family tribe. I don't know much about them. Really. At all.

-KD-: Another family tribe. *sigh*

Alice?: ?TMH has left due to real-life matters... who will lead them? Will they climb back up the rankings? Who knows.

~DOW~: Currently in a war with EDGE. Despite my hate for family tribes, I hope they win.

~DOW!~: See above.

?!?: Product of a merger between S.U.E. and SLEEP. But that's old news. I have no idea what they're doing.

Royal: My tribe... I won't say more. You guys can specualte about us all you like :)

~HK~: A new family tribe in the top 15. This one is K63-based... outer core basically. Wonder why no one's heard of them till now.

DeletedUser

Swat: Well, I actually have some news from this tribe :icon_surprised: They are apparently allies with RULERZ, who are very close to them. These guys came over from w28.

RULERZ: The above-mentioned alliance with Swat makes their direction of nobling painfully obvious... they will have to start moving west, unless they're heading for the core (unlikely), or to the rim (again, unlikely). SUIGEN should watch out for them.

Your speculation is appreciated but unfortunately misinformed. Last world I played this actively was 23 and most people play many different worlds, but lets just keep it simple.

Swat- We are doing just fine in K35 but plenty of cleaning up still needs to be done.

Rulerz- Solid tribe that lost a couple members do to inactivity. I expect them to shoot up the ranks here pretty soon. :)

Based on what I have seen in the forum other people would love to see Rulerz and Suigen go to war. This is more about what those people want instead of actual facts.

DeletedUser

?!?: Product of a merger between S.U.E. and SLEEP. But that's old news.

Finally, someone who realizes that was old news... Everyone seems to think it just happened recently thanks to .TTL. going crazy about it... :icon_rolleyes:

For the many people who don't know CoNFuSeD, I'll just give some brief background. About half my tribe is from a past tribe from W18 who warred and succeeded against many of the top tribes. The other half I have met from various worlds and brought them over to W34. I have no recruits that I haven't met before, everyone here knows each other, which does help us with our coordination and team work for the present and future.

You'll see more of us, don't you worry :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

SUIGEN is warring many small and one medium-size (A-O-D) tribes to their west so personally I think they will remain out of conflict depending on where RULERZ plan to expand. But SUIGEN is (Naturally) heading West to my knowledge.

DeletedUser

Oh... well... :icon_redface:

Sorry about that MM. Oops.

Lol e-rex isn't a tribe hopper, he just got booted multiple times for having a temper, and finally we got tired of it.

He's a bit bitter, understandably.

He was formerly ocaryx's #3 member and was at one point #12 in the player rankings.

Those days I'm afraid are behind him now..

image.php

The purge cost ocaryx a solid rank, but it is solid evidence that ocaryx does not tolerate bad assets.

Last edited by a moderator:

Murderous Mouse

[...]

The purge cost ocaryx a solid rank, but it is solid evidence that ocaryx does not tolerate bad assets.

Sorry, but I am a contradiction to said evidence. Bad asset here, and proud, yet you keep me around :p

Last edited:

Muller21

1Muppet / Seems like a good group. Not really much to say.
2EDGE / Seem like an good group also. At war with DOW which is pretty interesting.....
3SUIGEN / Seems like they got alot of agression First in ODA and ODD Probly gonna have some fun with rulerz soon?
4BYON / Seem like they are really spread out. Their downfall?
5RULERZ / Gonna be interesting how Surgen and Rulerz play out.
6-DV- / Going into Muppet land... Donno what to expsect there. Gl.
7-KD- / Had a good amount of successful operation. My crew. Couldnt be more proud.
8Swat / dont really knwo alot of about them
9Ocaryx / dont have any oposition from what i see. Should be easy coasting for a long while.
10ELITE+ / idk
11|FAIL| / idk
12FILTH / idk
13~DOW~ / Impressed with the job they are doing with Edge. Good job mates.
14?!? / Idk
15Alice? / Droping but still keeping up with ?!?

Just a small outlook. Not much. What can i say im bored :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1 Muppet Seem good, many good players.
2 EDGE Getting owned? Just a bit.
3 SUIGEN Don't know much about these guys, massive OD though...
4 BYON My tribe.
7 -KD- No personal experience,s but I have it assured from a couple people they are noobs...
9 Ocaryx Decent tribe, nice people, will be around for some time, less their relations break down, but that won't happen.
14 ~DOW~ Seem to be good, but don't know if they should be creditetd for it, or EDGES inactivity...
15 Alice? Love them, as always =]

DeletedUser

9 Ocaryx Decent tribe, nice people, will be around for some time, less their relations break down, but that won't happen.

our relations occur once a night like clockwork, they shall never break down recently some relations have been occurring twice a night...

DeletedUser

Muppet Obviously going to be at the top for a long while to come short of a possible earthquake in K55...
EDGE Originally thought they could have gone far although after ~DOW~ giving them a bit of a pounding idk.
SUIGEN Obviously aggressive tribe, always good to see! Will go far in this world.
BYON not too sure about BYON, so many name changes I can't keep up with what they're doing.
RULERZ Strong tribe, aggressive, be interesting to see where RULERZ and SUIGEN go from here.
-DV- Close and personal with -KD- at the moment and entering Muppet territory, could get interesting.
-KD- Not sure where they're heading (east or west) either way best of luck, seem like a friendly tribe.
Swat Don't know enough about these guys to comment.
Ocaryx Mixed in with Muppet a bit there but aside from that looking good, also from what I've read, got a sense of humour, always important ;)
ELITE+ My tribe and I still don't know. Average in all regards I guess, could be doing better.
|FAIL| No idea what these blokes are up to...
FILTH idk
~DOW~ Impressed with the job they are doing with Edge. Good job mates.
?!? Idk
Alice? Droping but still keeping up with ?!?

DeletedUser

?!? no one knows about this tribe ?
just starting to build up pace ?
just getting started ?
got a great duke :)
got great loyal players :)
got troops :)
nice friendly tribe :) ?

confussed ?

DeletedUser

Updated rankings. Wow, didn't notice EDGE dropped to fifth.

1) Muppet
2) SUIGEN
3) RULERZ
4) BYON
5) EDGE
6) -DV-
7) -KD-
8) |FAIL|
9) Swat
10) Ocaryx
11) ELITE+
12) Alice?
13) ?!?
14) ~DOW~
15 ) FILTH

DeletedUser24253

Updated rankings. Wow, didn't notice EDGE dropped to fifth.

1) Muppet
2) SUIGEN
3) RULERZ
4) BYON
5) EDGE
6) -DV-
7) -KD-
8) |FAIL|
9) Swat
10) Ocaryx
11) ELITE+
12) Alice?