Top 15 thoughts - tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Mhhh train thing is gay, its easy to get an illegal train just use crtl tab....

They should prove that you do something wrong, as they say 'innocent till proven guilty'

DeletedUser

1 Muppet Great leadership, will stay NO.1 for the long run.

2 SUIGEN
Good luck on your future war with RULERZ,

3 EDGE
Will be in the middle of all the action. Great tribe

4 Ocaryx

A decent tribe with good players. Will be in world 34 till the end.

5 RULERZ
Will put up a good fight against
SUIGEN

Yay New tribe?

7 Alice? Let see, what can I tell about Alice? They have members that like to brag but still get the job done. After the job is done their guys brag more about it.

Swat

Ya should feel lucky that you get the 8th place

-NWO-

They will die off sooner or later. Your location is horrible

10 ~DOW~
I love family tribe. They are the best. Don't hate, appreciate

DeletedUser

Mhhh train thing is gay, its easy to get an illegal train just use crtl tab....

They should prove that you do something wrong, as they say 'innocent till proven guilty'

The timing is under 0.15 second trains, we had a lot of discussion when this was about to go in and most agreed that 0.3 was too high whereas very few can hit 0.15 legally(sure there may be an odd freak caused by lag etc). This refers to 0.15 for the 4 commannds not the noble spacing.

Reading back a bit, what happened to Robot exactly? He was in my tribe on w20 for bit and seemed ok.

DeletedUser

My opinion is that sooner or later all top 20 tribes will fail.Know from my own expirience.But some might stay (I doubt).A truelly mighty tribe is that stays in top 20 for 2 years.Maybe a bit more.

DeletedUser

My opinion is that sooner or later all top 20 tribes will fail.Know from my own expirience.But some might stay (I doubt).A truelly mighty tribe is that stays in top 20 for 2 years.Maybe a bit more.

I agree. Even if tribes are still around... I doubt the membership will be similar a year from now... With only a 20 member limit for a tribe to stay on top, a lot of merges or 'substitutions' will be necessary to maintain activity and stay on top.

DeletedUser

15 ?!? : Bad tribe.. They betray their allies and NAPs. :icon_evil:

And yes, ?!? is S.U.E. and Sleep!.

your one to talk. what is your tribe again... Pirate -rank 483, lol

we've been through our own problems internally, but we're a good tribe and we worked hard to get where we're at. we're don't intend to go anywhere, and if we do, its not going to be at the hands of the PIRATES

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your one to talk. what is your tribe again... Pirate -rank 483, lol

we've been through our own problems internally, but we're a good tribe and we worked hard to get where we're at. we're don't intend to go anywhere, and if we do, its not going to be at the hands of the PIRATES

Rank means nothing. (Take some time to notice it's not a core tribe, either...)
And for the love of God, and the preservation of the English language, learn to differentiate between your and you're.

DeletedUser

i'm sorry that's giving you so much trouble...

i was referring to the fact that .The Time Lord. was a former member of SLEEP! before he left or was kicked, and ever since then he has taken every chance to slander our name, usually after Mad Hatters posts (i've no problem with him). He was once here in K44 with us...once

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update 22:22:39 05/04/2009

01) EDGE
02) Muppet
03) SUIGEN
04) Yay
05) Ocaryx
06) RULERZ
07) Swat
08) ELITE+
09) [Fail]
10) ~DOW!~
11) Alice?
12) -KD-
13) ~DOW~
14) ?!?
15) Royal

DeletedUser

01) EDGE - Seem like a very good tribe, but relatively new. Dominating in points, but in 4th for ODA. Overall quite good.
02) Muppet - A premade (I think) that is here to stay.A bit behind EDGE in ODA, and quite far behind in points.
03) SUIGEN - Their future on this world is not bright. An imminent war with RULERZ could quite possibly find these guys on the rim.
04) Yay - Split between 2 K's, K53 and K64, which gets them by Ocaryx. It could eventually be their end though, as they may as well be two separate tribes.
05) Ocaryx - Leading the way in ODA after cleaning up K54 of annoying tribes that wanted them out. These guys are here to stay.
06) RULERZ - 2nd place in ODA, and the tribe is quite far off the core. Doing very well, but a war with SUIGEN could slow down their growth.
07) Swat - I don't know very much about this tribe, aside from the fact that they are a K over from RULERZ...
08) ELITE+ - They have a family tribe. Nuff said.
09) [Fail] - Climbing the ranks again after a large point drop. Maybe some fixing up after booting some inactives?
10) ~DOW!~ - Family tribe.
11) Alice? - ?TMH just announced she'll be leaving TW... what will happen to her tribe?
12) -KD- - Another family tribe. These people really need to learn that no one likes family tribes.
13) ~DOW~ - Same as above.
14) ?!? - The product of a merger from SLEEP and S.U.E following some small fights between them. Not much is known about this tribe.
15) Royal - My tribe :)

Muller21

KD is the best tribe in the whole wide world.

They are unstoppable.

Hope you care now :icon_surprised:

Now now buddy, you cannt make a acusation till you've seen the beast in acction.
:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Muller.... I don't think you want to take anything TEALOVER says seriosuly. Have you seen any of the recent posts he's made?

Anyways, on-topic: -KD- might have a hard time with DV... assuming there is no family hugging going on between them. Oh, and they should probably watch out for K55 tribes looking to advance southwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.