Top 15 thoughts - tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Muller.... I don't think you want to take anything TEALOVER says seriosuly. Have you seen any of the recent posts he's made?

Anyways, on-topic: -KD- might have a hard time with DV... assuming there is no family hugging going on between them. Oh, and they should probably watch out for K55 tribes looking to advance southwards.

You should take your own advice, because it seem like you are taking what I said seriously in the other thread.

Don't listen to him, I think KD is one of the best tribe around. Goooo Goooo Goooo KD.

DeletedUser

You should take your own advice, because it seem like you are taking what I said seriously in the other thread.

Actually, no. I'm just flaming you because I enjoy it. And you really need to stop purposely derailing threads. I mean, cmon!

On-topic: Looking forward to some top 20 wars in the very near future.

DeletedUser

Actually, no. I'm just flaming you because I enjoy it. And you really need to stop purposely derailing threads. I mean, cmon!

On-topic: Looking forward to some top 20 wars in the very near future.

How about royal VS KD?

I beat KD will kick the behind of royal anytime of the month.

DeletedUser

I would say DV vs royal but that would be taking the thread of topic :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

There we go back on tpoic :lol:
Still as people said before some interesting wars could be had between the top 15-20 tribes.

DeletedUser24253

Updated.

EDGE War with DOW b fun.:icon_cool:

Muppet Awsome tribe,will continue to be rank 1 or 2.

SUIGEN Still around? Need a good war to bring em down.

MOTR-Yay Been here from the beggining,doing a very good job imo.

Oscaryx <33

Swat Pretty good tribe

RULERZ loosing ranks,either war or just disband.

[Fail] very good tribe,good leadership and good members.<33

ELITE+ uber nubs.

-KD- Good tribe,family but seem deceant.

Alice? <333

~DOW~ Cry babies.:icon_neutral:

~DOW!~ Will most likely disband soon.

?!? Low in ranks but deceant tribe overall.

Royal Haven't payed much attention to these.

DeletedUser

01) EDGE - Don't have the "Brightest" leader.. this will hurt them in the future. Still, a very strong tribe that should succeed in short-term against DOW family
02) Muppet - Skilled players, good duke, will stay for a long time.
03) SUIGEN - Need to have control over who they seek as enemies. They have been complete domination over every tribe around them but sooner or later attacking everyone will come back to haunt them.
04) Yay - Finally stuck to a name, thank god. Don't know much about them
05) Ocaryx - Skilled tribe that will remain in top tribes for long time
06) RULERZ - Great tribe/leaders but inactivity and players leaving is hurting them and will continue to hurt them.
09) [Fail] - Have something to do with DOW war? On EDGE's side?
10) ~DOW!~ - Talent among the top players, will be main force against EDGE
11) Alice? - With ?TMH gone they will loose personality, but definitely not skill.
13) ~DOW~ - Not as good as the DOW tribe above, but still, must have good communication to succeed.
14) ?!?- My tribe, no comment.

DeletedUser24253

01) EDGE - Don't have the "Brightest" leader.. this will hurt them in the future. Still, a very strong t01) EDGE - Don't have the "Brightest" leader.. this will hurt them in the future. Still, a vribe that should succeed in short-term against DOW family
02) Muppet - Skilled players, good duke, will stay for a long time.
03) SUIGEN - Need to have control over who they seek as enemies. They have been complete domination over every tribe around them but sooner or later attacking everyone will come back to haunt them.
04) Yay - Finally stuck to a name, thank god. Don't know much about them
05) Ocaryx - Skilled tribe that will remain in top tribes for long time
06) RULERZ - Great tribe/leaders but inactivity and players leaving is hurting them and will continue to hurt them.
09) [Fail] - Have something to do with DOW war? On EDGE's side?
10) ~DOW!~ - Talent among the top players, will be main force against EDGE
11) Alice? - With ?TMH gone they will loose personality, but definitely not skill.
13) ~DOW~ - Not as good as the DOW tribe above, but still, must have good communication to succeed.
14) ?!?- My tribe, no comment.

Just bold.

It's Tip's first world leading as i did explain before,we have osi leaing us,Tip just handles diplomacy and most other stuff,both be uber sexy.

As for DOW,the only good players I've seen from them are morph's crew.

and 1 person that managed to send a 1 sec train which was mixed troops 9smart,i know) and a run was killed causing the train to fail.

DeletedUser59064

1. EDGE - staying on top for an while, but sooner or later Muppet will take that place from them. Will be intresting to see with their war with DOW family, that is proper test for them.

2. Muppet - Very good tribe, expecting soon to take no. 1 position, good team of players co-players... simply perfect.

3. SUIGEN - You are still here ???

4. MOTR - You are changing names pretty often... :icon_rolleyes:

5. Ocaryx - Second tribe beside Muppet witch will give best actions in future. They will stay for long time in TOP 5 of W34.

6. RULERZ - Tribe witch is west from my tribe, good bunch of players, if i was on their place i would take out SUIGEN week ago. But still respect for them.

7. SWAT - In last 2-3 days we had almost 100k injection in points and in OD rank. Few wars with family tribes, went in total victory and dominantion in K35. We will need about 2-3 days more to secure K35 under our banner.
As i said before, we come in W34 to stay for long time... :icon_cool:

8. [FAIL] - my oppinion didn't changed, you will still fail.

9. ELITE+ - family.... i do not like family tribes... you will fail.

10. -KD- - same as ELITE

11. Alice? - They lost one f the bes members, and they dropped in ranks... if they do not recover fast some tribe can over take their K...

12 & 13. Places for DOW family, even if i do not love family tribes, for these ones i hae some respect, due to some leadership they have. Lets see how much they can hold on their K in their war with EDGE...

14. ?!? - do not have any clue about them....

15. Royal - same as ?!?...

DeletedUser

1 EDGE - From what i've seen and heard quite powerful and seem to be destroying enemies quite quickly and easily, though i've also heard some of their leadership are a bit rotten so we may have to wait and see

2 Muppet - from what i've heard very strong and growing rapidly, contending with EDGE for rank one, i have no doubts they will last a very long time in this world

3 SUIGEN - not heard much about from they have some skilled players but also heard some negative issues about them

4 MOTR - not heard much about this tribe i suspect they changed their name

5 Ocaryx - powerful is all i've really heard, along with some of their members being highly skilled

6 Swat - They seem quite powerful but generally don't know much about them apart from not to be taken lightly

7 RULERZ - Again another strong tribe and some skilled players

8 ELITE+ - Not heard much apart from they are a family, ugh may not last long

9 -KD- - heard they are reasonably strong but are a family which is not a good thing tbh

10 Alice? - Lost one of their best players who was also one of the worlds best, very critical blow, if they do not recover quickly they may disband or just be eaten but i believe they can do it, from what i've seen ?TMH's replacement is very capable

11 ~DOW~ - EWWWW family tribe again, will die from edge war i highly believe

12 ~DOW!~ - their branch, /lol will also die quickly from what i've been seeing

13 ?!? - heard very little, not made much of an appearance from what i can see

14 [Fail] - heard mainly negative talks about them but cannot speculate till i've learned more

15 Royal - don't have a clue, not seen much about them until now

DeletedUser

Oh really MM? Have you seen this yet? This guy seems to be a massive tribe-hopper.

As far as their actual skill though, I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.