Top 20 Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

btw I thought it was a joke to merge with them >.> ( please tell me it is) , if they do it they can say bye bye to good name of XVI that they had...

DeletedUser

btw I thought it was a joke to merge with them >.> ( please tell me it is) , if they do it they can say bye bye to good name of XVI that they had...

emoticon-0145-shake.gif
No joke.

I already thought the good name of XVI went when I left any who. :icon_razz:

Caveman 10345

emoticon-0145-shake.gif
No joke.

I already thought the good name of XVI went when I left any who. :icon_razz:

What is wrong with Loaded and XVI merging ?

Every other top tribe has done it why not these guys :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

well I remember of XVI when it was in top 40 ranking and now when I heard this it brings only negative thinkings about it...

DeletedUser

well first LOADED then JOKER then Cele's tribe.... next you know consortium is open for business again..

DeletedUser

What is wrong with Loaded and XVI merging ?

Every other top tribe has done it why not these guys :icon_confused:

I don't think it's the tribe per say, I think it's more of the timing - XVI lose rank/become inactive - Merge with rim tribe which serve them no purpose because all the wars are done in the core. The only thing they will gain is points and extra forum posters.

There is nothing wrong with it, doesn't mean every one has to like it. They don't even have to care if any one likes it, but people are still entitled to an opinion. If you don't like the opinion you are hearing, don't listen?

DeletedUser

lol I remembered funny idea , all those members who wont be able to enter to XVI from LOADED will get into XVI family tribe xD

DeletedUser

omfg. XVI + LOADED, DVADER + Dice and WUKE + (V)?!

wwwwwwwwwwwww. tttttttttttttttttttt. fffffffffffffffffffffffffff.?!

*DIEZ OF A HART ATTAK*

DeletedUser

;/ , Cele made cookies and bribed them :) , but merging counts as 1 tribe goes into other , cele was 1 man alone in that tribe , they came for cookies....

DeletedUser

caveman, cele. STOP SAYING THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN! if i counted there must have been at least 20 times with the whole dice merging into vader and v, i for one, don't want to listen to prolonged flame wars between you two in every single thread.

DeletedUser

well as I said Cele isnt a tribe and those -v- members just got into new tribe...Cele started that tribe.... if you watch from his position Cele got out of tribe and got into other and you call it merging?

DeletedUser

Dvader didn't merge with Dice, I never said that Caveman, I'm always the one who defends the tribes against people who believe so, as there is a distinct difference between merge and recruitment.

DeletedUser

merging is when 1 whole tribe gets into other , recruitment , steal or get players from other tribe..

DeletedUser

and as far I can see Cele is leading his tribe like mafia >.< , you dont get in in 1 way , you'll get in on another way....

Status
Not open for further replies.