Top 20 Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

you'll see it ;) , he is boss , and he calls his members my boys... pretty much "mafia" , you can think what am I writing is totally stupid but just wait ;)

DeletedUser

Aaaanywho, back on topic;

1) DVADER - have gotten alot of stick over how they go about things but its obviously working even if certain people don't like it.

2) XVI - Have had a little bit of a hiccup with a few people leaving and a bit of inactivity but still have quality players and is a force to be reckoned with.

3) PnP - A good merge in my opinion, they have made a great tribe with good players and since they seem to have been good friends beforehand the atmosphere in the forums is most likely great.

4) Unknwn - Have done alot in a short space of time. I like it

5) LOADED - If they are going to merge with XVI then bye-bye. If not then they need some serious skills positioned where they are

6) [BC] - best players left them, they're time is limited but who knows? maybe they'll pull a miracle out the bag

7) RIS - Same as [BC]... maybe they should merge, seems to be the popular thing nowadays =P

8) -X- - Don't really know about them...

9) ~*S*~ - Good tribe, organised and have good comradeship, in conflict with DVADER but are holding their own

10) NL - dont seem to be doing anything

11) JOKER - Looks like food for bigger/better tribes to me

12) Gunz - Lazy, seriously... arent you and NL meant to be fighting?

13) SP - Family tribe so its a little ehhh but its apparently a holding pen for inactives so thats fine by me

14) HoT - X-Dice, I reserve judgement until I've seen more

15) Ni - Got no clue, but from what I've heard and looking at their positioning they must be good to still be here

16) Klan - Mixed into XVI and LOADED, better have skills or they'll end up food

17) TGTBTU - most of the TRI leadership... Seem to still be here even while sparring with DVADER

18) Dead - X-Dice, mostly their leadership, again I reserve judgement

19) EG - Who?

20) ELM - My own tribe, no comment

Yup I'm a noob but thats just my opinion, flame if you want :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Aaaanywho, back on topic;

18) Dead - X-Dice, mostly their leadership, again I reserve judgement

No need to reserve your judgement, the tribe is exactly what the name says. Other than nhoddino and the Core, none of them are active.

DeletedUser

Please enlighten me... when did we decide this?

I thought it was only you we are fighting... oh yeah thats right, it is you were fighting and no DVADER...

DeletedUser54064

How on earth is ELM still alive, I remember them being a miniature rim tribe as a joke I think Dwarven King was one of the members? And now in the top 20.. *Whistles* time flies :p

DEiiTY

How on earth is ELM still alive, I remember them being a miniature rim tribe as a joke I think Dwarven King was one of the members? And now in the top 20.. *Whistles* time flies :p

its not really hard to get into top20 on world 36 :icon_rolleyes: i think top 5 is something to be proud of thats it

DeletedUser

Yes... inviting Dwarven King was not my idea and one of the less intelligent decisions made but hes long in the past and so are the days when we were a tiny insignificant tribe not worth paying attention too...

Now were a top 20 tribe not worth paying attention too =p

DeletedUser

I have no knowledge of that mail and any discussion pertaining to DVADER within the ELM council has always been focused on good relations...

I do not know whether that mail is faked (lets face it, its not hard to do) and I don't think its unreasonable to believe people I know rather than a member of a tribe we are currently warring and no doubt holds no love for us.

DeletedUser

Back on topic please! :O

Hey ldotzl! Nice to see you on publics once in awhile.
emoticon-0103-cool.gif

Back to top 20 tribe opinions- Not some rank 20 wannabe tribe warring the #1.

DeletedUser74958

1) DVADER - Had the respect of the world until recently. Obviously has recruited great talent over time. Do they function well as a team?
2) XVI - Had some amazing individual players. Now they're all inactive or gone :( Can the rest work together and save the tribe?
3) PnP - My tribe
4) Unkwn - New tribe that seems to be having fun together. Should do well.
5) LOADED - Will become part of XVI, either through a merge or through nobling
6) [BC] Lost its big guns to DVADER. Could expand through the remains of Dice.
7) RIS - Dunno
8) -X- Won't last much longer.
9) ~*S*~ - Dunno
10) NL - Needs to figure out their future.
11) Gunz - Seem to have done well for themselves.
12) JOKER - Didn't everyone expect you to be gone a long time ago?
13) SP - Who? ;)
14) HoT - Will be eradicated from K46 and K47
15) Ni - Still alive and kickin'
16) Klan - Positioning seems to indicate you don't have a future.
17) Dead - See HoT
18) TGTBTU - Dunno
19) EG - Will be gone shortly.
20) ELM - Good luck against DVADER?

DeletedUser

1)
19) EG - Will be gone shortly.

I wouldn't count them out just yet, they're a good bunch of players and with Shadow and what's left of BOB helping they may just surprise you. i've seen a bunch of reports of PNP and SP players losing mass numbers of troops hitting villas. who knows, anyway just thought i'd throw my two cents in.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't count them out just yet, they're a good bunch of players and with Shadow and what's left of BOB helping they may just surprise you. i've seen a bunch of reports of PNP and SP players losing mass numbers of troops hitting villas. who knows, anyway just thought i'd throw my two cents in.

I agree. Some EG players have forwarded me embarrassing reports of PnP players.

DeletedUser

Only because half of -V- joined it.

Actually, I think it's more due to the 200+ conquers against -V- in less than a week. :icon_rolleyes:

Let's see you top that, with a new tribe that had no forum or coordination. :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.