Top 20 Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Actually, I think it's more due to the 200+ conquers against -V- in less than a week. :icon_rolleyes:

Let's see you top that, with a new tribe that had no forum or coordination. :icon_rolleyes:

If you didn't steal any of their members that would've never happen.

DeletedUser

I agree. Some EG players have forwarded me embarrassing reports of PnP players.

Don't let a few reports categorize all PnP players into a noob cake category. Everyone has some embarrassing reports in their time. In baseball, if you fail 70 percent of the time, you're successful. Funny thing is, is that these rim tribes don't forward you the reports of nukes that have gotten through, nukes of theirs that have gone splat. Every tribe has a couple of WTF reports. Nobody is perfect, not even you Cele.

DeletedUser

Don't let a few reports categorize all PnP players into a noob cake category. Everyone has some embarrassing reports in their time. In baseball, if you fail 70 percent of the time, you're successful. Funny thing is, is that these rim tribes don't forward you the reports of nukes that have gotten through, nukes of theirs that have gone splat. Every tribe has a couple of WTF reports. Nobody is perfect, not even you Cele.

i call those the lazy reports :D

and yes cele is noob cake along with this tribe called pnp. name fits em :p

:icon_rolleyes:

ps: theres a dog not on a leash outside my house !!!! barking and waking every1 up :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i call those the lazy reports :D

:icon_rolleyes:

ps: theres a dog not on a leash outside my house !!!! barking and waking every1 up :icon_eek:

PnP are noob cake? Hmm...I guess that's ok. Could be worse, we could be called XVI and be insanely inactive.

DeletedUser

PnP are noob cake? Hmm...I guess that's ok. Could be worse, we could be called XVI and be insanely inactive.

You made a funny! :icon_razz: ..seriously though, I laughed :lol:

power270lb said:

I could list a number of things some of your members have done, and tell you straight - I don't do that. If you EVER get a noob report of one of my attacks, I'll give you 20 premium points.

Just because PnP has some total noobs, doesn't mean every one is one.

kamarifails said:

:axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

I know everyone likes to read n00b reviews :)

1 DVADER - lots of cool players in it but they could flush out some of them , dont worry you will keep first rank ..
2 XVI - Sleeping lion..
3 PnP - I think they needed to transfer their's ODD from WUKE....
4 Unkwn - OK negative stuff about them so people dont think I like them , leader ruined 1 good tribe to get his new cake , but that is all I can say bad about them ( beside theirs nobling and bla bla) , I have few friends in Uknwn and they are real stuff to deal with...
5 LOADED - Decent number of members for ranking and I really like it , dont mix illusion and reality by merging with XVI
6 [BC] - Dont like them so I will skip this turn , but they got some nice playa's there
7 RIS - :icon_rolleyes:
8 -X- -everyone deserves chance and they had few chances , but still its an old tribe that had lots of leadership changes and player changes and new leadership is going to make name out of themself
9 ~*S*~ - Dont know you...
10 NL - They had theirs 15 minutes of glory and they can have it again only if they try harder

DeletedUser

8 -X- -everyone deserves chance and they had few chances , but still its an old tribe that had lots of leadership changes and player changes and new leadership is going to make name out of themself

Even though the -X- leader works for me? :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.