Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

Pathetic attempts Carlito. No matter what I say, you'll always counter it with some thing, whether it's true or false. Have I not told you how funny it is that you keep bringing Karl challenging me with after I declared my quitting mail? :icon_redface:

Oh and don't worry I do have my facts straight, I know many people who would favour me over you. I can assure you, but that's another discussion, for a different day perhaps. Don't want to fit all our hate for each other in one thread now do we? I know how you love to quote me so much. :icon_wink:

For you to think I'm actually interested in what you have to say, and to think you know what my account names are, is just, marvellous. What's my world 10 name? mhmm, I thought not.

I guess all that's left to do now, is fight? I mean, I know you're going to split this post down into several quotes, put each paragraph into subsections to further every ones scrolling-down-the-page time. So there's no point me really saying this, because you're immature enough to do it regardless no? See you on the battlefield?

I'm going to stick around actually, probably not post any more. I'm going to watch you constant flame day after day saying "Cele still hasn't done any thing" ... "Still waiting".. but I'll get'cha. It may be tomorrow or next week, but it will be soon.

I'm not going to bother with spell/grammar checking and over my post to find and close any flaming opportunities, I welcome them. I know this has been a rather long post, but this is me signing out for now. I wonder if you have such a loud mouth when your account is reduced in size, or maybe you'll just wiggle your way into another account you didn't build.

Chou for now kiddily winks.

I love quoting you but as you can see, you continue to say bye, yet don't actually leave. It really does get annoying. Now chou, don't come back. <3

DeletedUser

*yawn* Bored now. I could have sworn this thread had a topic other than celebreus.

DeletedUser

It did. Unfortunately as he's in the top 20 (allegedly) it's all relevant.

Try to keep other worlds out of it though guys. What invites you get to premades whereever have no implications here.

DeletedUser

It did. Unfortunately as he's in the top 20 (allegedly) it's all relevant.

Try to keep other worlds out of it though guys. What invites you get to premades whereever have no implications here.

Why does Lita not spam this forum when you are the mod :icon_confused:
I'm going to remind her of that later :icon_wink:

*On topic*
[SPOIL]Rank Name
1 Cardnial ~ I don't think he's #1 deserving, Wizzy would (and will be) up there now it's active.
2 wizzydizzy~ Karl rocks.. what more can you say o_O
3 April1988~ IDK
4 desis~ IDK
5 Pain.Carbon~ Joshi is a great player, and his co's are up there ;)
6 Destination Unknown~ IDK him much.. but the name rocks o_O
7 RacerXXX~IDK
8 BillMac~IDK
9 jmhumphrey123~ Going well in k43... good player
10 skipp~ hmm... he doesn't like fakes sent to him, so i love you :icon_wink:
11 RagePBJ~ IDK
12 Take a look around~ IDK
13 darth boru~ must be awesome to be in charge of ACTIVEs fan mail :icon_biggrin:
14 xXOldmanXx~ Your a good player so I'm told :)
15 scurf~ IDK
16 undertheradar~ Not seen much of you to be honest... will wait before i judge so ~IDK
17 sainfate ~IDK
18 Rage Panda~IDK
19 Emperorofwar~IDK
20 caveman 10345~ Changed hands? i know the one before is a good player..

A lot of ~IDK (I don't knows) but i do know as this world goes on, the top 20 will be full of great players... :)[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Rank Name
1 Cardnial ~ I don't think he's #1 deserving, Wizzy would (and will be) up there now it's active.
2 wizzydizzy~ Karl rocks.. what more can you say o_O
3 April1988~ IDK
4 desis~ IDK
5 Pain.Carbon~ Joshi is a great player, and his co's are up there ;)
6 Destination Unknown~ IDK him much.. but the name rocks o_O
7 RacerXXX~IDK
8 BillMac~IDK
9 jmhumphrey123~ Going well in k43... good player
10 skipp~ hmm... he doesn't like fakes sent to him, so i love you :icon_wink:
11 RagePBJ~ IDK
12 Take a look around~ IDK
13 darth boru~ must be awesome to be in charge of ACTIVEs fan mail :icon_biggrin:
14 xXOldmanXx~ Your a good player so I'm told :)
15 scurf~ IDK
16 undertheradar~ Not seen much of you to be honest... will wait before i judge so ~IDK
17 sainfate ~IDK
18 Rage Panda~IDK
19 Emperorofwar~IDK
20 caveman 10345~ Changed hands? i know the one before is a good player..

A lot of ~IDK (I don't knows) but i do know as this world goes on, the top 20 will be full of great players... :)

Well, am new to the top 20 Rankings :icon_smile:
I dont involve in political issues, so most of you really dont know about me,
I love to make a lot of friends :icon_biggrin:, as a Common goal, am aiming for the Cardinals Spot :icon_cool:

Apoc22932

I'm getting sick of this. TBH, I thought this world was played by a group of skilled intelligent players rather than a bunch of screaming toddlers. Leave Celebreus alone; can you not look up to a outstanding player that wishes nothing more than to ENJOY THE GAME without so much as having to bring him down to your level before you feel bold enough to so much as step on his foot?

Honestly, you guys are pathetic. And fyi, I co-played Celebreus from about 2.6m points, and he is by far the most able player I have come across.

valk

Well R.T.T.T i think cardnial deserves to be there after all he has started on his own account and remained there never stopped nobling wheras the wizzydizzy acount has changed hands 5-6 times.Also now has less internal nobles than wizzydizzy. I find it astonishing that at 5.9million you think he doesn't deserve top spot...Im baffled to say the least.

I really think that cards does deserve the top spot.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I think the current top 20 deserves to be in the first page. Those players spent lots of time to be in the top: they nobled villages like everybody else.. I admit most of my villages came from internalings and barb nobling, at least I am the first and last owner of this account (and this is my 1st world too).

and I am also wondering why people think Cardnial is the biggest player without any skill... earning that 6 million points is not an easy task.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea, he has 6 million points.
But to look at it this way:

#1 - Cardnial - 6.016.731 points - OD Attack Rank: (18,067,595 score) & OD Defense Rank: (7,940,704 score)
#2 - Wizzydizzy - 5.401.685 points - OD Attack Rank: (23,743,903 score) & OD Defense Rank: (20,574,701 score)

Jump a few to yourself:
#8 - jmhumphrey123 - 3.919.252 points - OD Attack Rank:(20,645,149 score) & OD Defense Rank:(6,218,378 score)

Now: #10 was #5 but has lost a few recently look at Pain.Carbon - 3.85 mill points - OD Attack Rank:(19,236,166 score) & OD Defense Rank:(11,305,632 score)

Points are great, But for the likes of Pain.Carbon and others that do manage to stay in the ranks, and obtain large amounts of OD.
I don't like to look at points, a player cannot be judged by their total points.

Looking at his nobling records.
Since 2010-01-08 he has not touched a player thats over 120k, unless it is an ex tribe mate that has left the tribe or Barbarian villages.

I don't want to make him look bad, we know it's unavoidable at this point in the game not to noble inactives when you are in a large tribe, but just saying, these are most likely the reasons he isn't deserving of #1.

-Hope that explains it :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Cardinal has always been in an area mostly dominated by him/Dvader so how could anyone in his area manage to grow more then 100k! He dominated his area quiet well for that and it has to take some skill to dominate area! As for his position seeing his area on Map one could guess his ODA rising is due to tribe ops taking place uf you are not dumb :icon_wink:.

valk

R.T.T.T cardnial has 4 million less ODA than wizzy...that is not much difference.
and i am not surprised he hasn't since he is surrounded by DVADER

DeletedUser

Yea, he has 6 million points.
But to look at it this way:

#1 - Cardnial - 6.016.731 points - OD Attack Rank: (18,067,595 score) & OD Defense Rank: (7,940,704 score)
#2 - Wizzydizzy - 5.401.685 points - OD Attack Rank: (23,743,903 score) & OD Defense Rank: (20,574,701 score)

Jump a few to yourself:
#8 - jmhumphrey123 - 3.919.252 points - OD Attack Rank:(20,645,149 score) & OD Defense Rank:(6,218,378 score)

Now: #10 was #5 but has lost a few recently look at Pain.Carbon - 3.85 mill points - OD Attack Rank:(19,236,166 score) & OD Defense Rank:(11,305,632 score)

Points are great, But for the likes of Pain.Carbon and others that do manage to stay in the ranks, and obtain large amounts of OD.
I don't like to look at points, a player cannot be judged by their total points.

Looking at his nobling records.
Since 2010-01-08 he has not touched a player thats over 120k, unless it is an ex tribe mate that has left the tribe or Barbarian villages.

I don't want to make him look bad, we know it's unavoidable at this point in the game not to noble inactives when you are in a large tribe, but just saying, these are most likely the reasons he isn't deserving of #1.

-Hope that explains it :icon_confused:

to be frank that arguement is pretty pathetic.

isnt this game about nobling village's not killing troops?

althought oda is respected, its not something you can create.

the fact remains cardnial's account has had the most work put into it. i cant imagine how long and hard he farmed to get enough noble's to overtake wizzy.

that aside the guy has moved to the rim and filled in the gap. nobody has his dominance over an area, and overall he has supported his tribe to the fullest.

you cant mock a guy you dont know. i hate people who just assume.

DeletedUser

So it seems some people agree to my theory about Cards.As i dont know Cards real effort to the tribe but he still seems to be quiet a good team player while what wizzy does is internal/pawns noob rather then taking away War claims.In fact wizzy never contributed in high war efforts of tribe and rather remained solo player only one thing in mind about being number one that made him loose that bright top spot.Infact wizzy may have been supporting tribemate with Defense but i dont see any nuking effort as his XVI war claims are internals from his "Past" XVi stint (only exception is one hmafox vilage taken recently).:icon_rolleyes: now change that view about the silly tribe named Active which always have most "Inactives" .yet in this war active's activeness has been shown in this world.Carlito going / Kruddy not showing up then what will be future of Wizzy (where is Kruddy no forum presence from about past 10-20 days or is he busy nobling Redurram still ?)?