Top 20 Players

• Thread starter Trolololololololololol
  • Start date

DeletedUser80269

what ever you say i really don't care anyway. villages are villages.

true but... fact is when someone is fighting against each other... if one person has 200 internalled villages full of troops vs 150 villages taken off other players full of troops, the 2 differences are that one person has 50 more villages then the other person... where as the other person has experience gaining those 150 villages... PERSONALLY I would rather have the experience of taking the villages then just being gifted them all

DeletedUser93066

I am failing to understand why is it such a big deal if anyone internaling as long as we are putting enough effort in Wars and such You can not call someone a pointwhore just because He internalled someone. it's part fo this game you I and everyone freaking internals. So et over it. What matters here is Rank 1 is rank 1 and 2 is 2 goes on.. If you can't keep up with Us I suggest you hit the delete button instead of making a fuss over internals.

DeletedUser93066

P/S I wants moar intenals. And despite all teh intenrals I will take any of you on One on One if you want. Infact I will take 2 on 1? Sorry about teh double post but Bite me?

DeletedUser

i stole 3rd to 100 villages with barbs :icon_redface:, never mind

DeletedUser95452

Well done to Apathy on Alexhol ... just saw stats :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108039

true but... fact is when someone is fighting against each other... if one person has 200 internalled villages full of troops vs 150 villages taken off other players full of troops, the 2 differences are that one person has 50 more villages then the other person... where as the other person has experience gaining those 150 villages... PERSONALLY I would rather have the experience of taking the villages then just being gifted them all

Well i guess you can say that yet i do believe my odd is going up being nuked from long range by NTS ????

this is not my first world also so i have experience taking defending nobling wars w/e lmao

DeletedUser

Well done to Apathy on Alexhol ... just saw stats :icon_wink:
Skype said:

Super: Someone: <<< i see alexhol went to a another tribe again
http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=2332588
Super: (rofl)
Someone: (rofl)
Someone: oh wow
Someonel: that was a successful OP
Super: (nod)
Someone: i can't find a player who deserves to be nobled more than him
Super: :D
Super: Why? :p
Someone: he acts like he's good, when everyone knows most of his nobles were internals
Someone: and the fact that he jumps from tribe to tribe
Someone: whenever he's in trouble
Super: No tribe can save him now :D
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser94346

P/S I wants moar intenals. And despite all teh intenrals I will take any of you on One on One if you want. Infact I will take 2 on 1? Sorry about teh double post but Bite me?

Hehe *Bites* i reckon there's more than a few of us that'd accept that challenge. 1v1 :D However, i don't think you are anywhere close ;( (correct me if i am wrong)

DeletedUser85711

I wouldn't. Nub always makes me save him. Yawn~~

Really though, been contemplating hitting Alexhol the past couple days, good job guys.

DeletedUser94346

haha, i'm torn as to whether that's support or a jape xD but you never know, you might get a return if you put money on it ;)

DeletedUser80269

Well i guess you can say that yet i do believe my odd is going up being nuked from long range by NTS ????

this is not my first world also so i have experience taking defending nobling wars w/e lmao

Not saying you arent experienced mate, just showing an arguement that one could make... I'll internal if it needs done... rather me do it then the enemy

DeletedUser

Not saying you arent experienced mate, just showing an arguement that one could make... I'll internal if it needs done... rather me do it then the enemy
Internals why do peep`s go on about it? villages = troops and better you take them then the enemy.

DeletedUser3932

Of-course.

Lets be honest, if you are offered a village, and its either, you take it, or another tribe does. Of-course you are going to take it.

But, that does not change the fact that most of the top 20, have had a significant helping hand that way.

Thus it can be said, that they are not as tested as some of the other player. Which I think is what people are trying to say.

A player with 100 villages, but 60 of them internals, will be higher in rank, but may be less tested than a player with 80 villages, and 0 internals.